Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 11,365

So I didn't miss Everspace? This game has been a thorn in my side since I ordered it on Amazon for PS4, then it went to one of the limited companies. Just give me a damn Switch copy. Do a normal release. The game has been out for so long. shakes fist at the heavens

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

GrailUK

@leerafuse By the way, you do an amazing job on this thread along with others. So I don't regard anything as 'your bad'.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

GungHo Online confirmed that they aren't looking into a physical release for Grandia HD Collection.

Perhaps one of our favorite boutique publishers could seize an opportunity here?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Strictly Limited Games announced their next release and it is... The Ninja Saviors - Return of the Warriors and will be available in two batches during the last weekend of this month (June)

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

Strictly Limited Games announced their next release and it is... The Ninja Saviors - Return of the Warriors and will be available in two batches during the last weekend of this month (June)

Just came to post the same thing.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

I am almost certain we all did.

Just came to post the same thing.

Paraka

Magician

A Bard's Tale ARPG: Remastered and Resnarkled has been rated for a physical release in NA.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories LE is open to preorder at NIS America.
https://store.nisamerica.com/disaster-report-4-summer-memorie...

Xyphon22

Was there a physical release of Little Nightmares in the US? I can't remember, and Amazon has multiple different listings that make it confusing. It's only $9 on the eShop now, but I prefer physical if I can.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Magician

Xyphon22 wrote:

Was there a physical release of Little Nightmares in the US? I can't remember, and Amazon has multiple different listings that make it confusing. It's only $9 on the eShop now, but I prefer physical if I can.

Planned, preorders opened, but then it was cancelled at the last minute.

You can get a European copy from Shop4megastore, which currently has it at a pretty awesome discount.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/little-n...

P.S. - Play-Asia has opened preorders for an English version of Oninaki, which is currently a Japan exclusive physical release. Their previous listing for Oninaki was for the Japanese-language-only version.

Old listing: https://www.play-asia.com/oninaki/13/70ck0x

New listing: https://www.play-asia.com/oninaki-multi-language/13/70ck5l

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Vostok Inc. is getting a physical release in July.

Won’t ship until December though :

https://www.wiredproductions.com/products/vostok-inc

Another previously German-only release getting a global release at last? Makes me happy, it's a great game. I hope a global release for Tales of the Tiny Planet is next.

Miadaskate

Sparklite, Children of Morta, and Northgard are all getting the Signatures Edition treatment. Available to Pre-Order next Friday.

Currently Playing :

MasterBlaster

Miadaskate wrote:

In case you don’t follow the insanity that is the “Nintendo Switch Physical Collectors” Facebook Group, over the weekend it was announced that shovelware game “Tiny Troopers - Joint Ops XL” received a limited physical release (5,000 copies) via Walmart and the stores were randomly stocked. Which of course resulted in everyone running out and buying multiple copies and putting them right on eBay. That place is becoming scalper city, I swear. This game is not worth anything and will never be worth anything. These are the same morons who flipped out when Bendy and Katamari sold out (when really they were just temporarily out of stock). I feel like their “fear of missing out” directly influences the second-hand market.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I am going to bite on one of these on Ebay. They are only around $37 and they are sold out all around me. I never even heard of this game until this thread. I doubt this gets another print run. I disagree that it is like Bendy or Katamari but only time will tell

Edited on by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Magician

Friday the 13th is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Friday-13th-Ultimate-Slasher-Nintendo-...

Miadaskate

MasterBlaster wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I think I am going to bite on one of these on Ebay. They are only around $37 and they are sold out all around me. I never even heard of this game until this thread. I doubt this gets another print run. I disagree that it is like Bendy or Katamari but only time will tell

Honestly; I would wait. People ran out and bought these thinking they’d be easy to sell because of the rarity factor, but the truth is no one wants them. The game is crap. They’re going to be stuck with them. The prices will go down. I’d wait.

Bendy and Katamari aren’t rare at all; I was trying to make a point that people freak out when things sell out, thinking they won’t be reprinted. Once Gamestop sold out, people went insane. Then they restocked like a few weeks later and everything was fine.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Vostok Inc. is getting a physical release in July.

Won’t ship until December though :

https://www.wiredproductions.com/products/vostok-inc

Another previously German-only release getting a global release at last? Makes me happy, it's a great game. I hope a global release for Tales of the Tiny Planet is next.

Man I should of waited on these early releases!! haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic