Grumblevolcano

So what do you think the Mii costumes will be. My predictions are:

• Morag or Zeke
  • Lloyd returning from 3DS/Wii U
  • The Knight from Hollow Knight with music like Sans/Cuphead
  • Fortnite guy
  • Ryu Hayabusa

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FroZtedFlake

@Grumblevolcano
I could definitely see Ryu Hayabusa as his trilogy just got announced for switch in the direct
Maybe Fall Guys?
Fi, Ghirahim, Loftwing, SS Zelda, OR BEST OF ALL MY MAIN MAN GROOSE
Then maybe Tora, Poppi, Jin, Malos, or Pneuma

Edit: They better add Groose, we need Groose

Edited on by FroZtedFlake

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

link3710

@FroZtedFlakerZz Keep in mind that Zero Suit Samus in Smash 4 was only brought back because the original deal for Bayonetta fell through, which is why she uses some of Bayos moves. So it wouldn't be the first time a deal came through in DLC that fell through for the base roster.

link3710

jump

@link3710 Have you got a link to where you heard that?

I remember the reasoning was the transformations were too much for the 3DS to handle so they just split the characters out.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FroZtedFlake

@jump yeah that's what I thought as well, because Zelda and Shiek split too

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

link3710

@jump You're correct about that. I'm not talking about why she was split, but why she was given a brand new moveset that includes several of Bayonetta a signature attacks.

Anyways, can't find the article, but some other relevant ones

Datamines show Bayo was cloned from ZSS
It's quite possible that what I remembered was speculation, not proven fact, but between the strange addition of heels, using Bayonettas attacks, and her being reused eventually as the basis for Bayonetta the theory certainly has legs.

I do seem to remember some 'insider' leaking that Bayo had been cut and was reworked into ZSS but who knows who that was at this point.

link3710

FroZtedFlake

link3710 wrote:

the theory certainly has legs.

Proceeds to die of laughter for no reason

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

link3710

Well, that pretty strongly deconfirms Monster Hunter now. Arthur too.

Sorry @JaxonH, starting to think the rumors that Capcom doesn't want the MH as a character in any games may be true.

link3710

Blooper987

Monster hunter deconfirmed.

As an Ace Attorney fan, there’s still hope. Dante is the only one in my way now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

FroZtedFlake

The only cool-looking costume imo was the Rathalos, I forgot how cool it looked.

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4

JaxonH

@link3710
I'll be so sad if MH doesn't make it in.

If any franchise deserves it, it's MH. Then again, there's all kinds of Mega Man Mii costumes and Mega Man is still in. There's all kinds of Xenoblade costumes and Shulk/Pyra are still in.

I don't think Mii costumes deconfirm. Because if it's being added, these might be part of the package like with countless other Miis.

But I'm not getting my hopes up. Better to prepare mentally for it not happening and be pleasantly surprised than vise versa.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

link3710

@JaxonH Id say only ones being released alongside this second round of characters deconfirm. Cause otherwise, why not save them to release alongside the character?

link3710

Grumblevolcano

@Blooper987 I'd go as far as Capcom deconfirmed. Even if we were getting a non-MH Capcom character they'd have put the MH Mii costumes alongside them like how Sephiroth came with Geno, Min Min came with Callie/Marie, Joker came with Tails/Knuckles.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

I hope it's not a Monster Hunter rep, I've never been a fan of custom avatars from games as fighters in Smash.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

JaxonH

@link3710
That's why I think it's less likely. The logic is on point.

I just don't think it's enough to say "deconfirmed". It could totally still happen. Maybe they specifically releases them now to throw people off given the rumors about it. Is it likely? Not quite, but it's plausible.

It's not deconfirmed. Its just not looking as likely.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Tobiaku

Really looking forward to play as Pyra tomorrow!
Hope they do a 3rd Fighter pass or more standalone like Piranha plant, the more the merrier. But if they don't, I'm more than happy with the current rooster. Heck, I even would have been happy without any DLC. Not going to guess who the next characters will be, but would love to see Ayumi now that Famicom Tantei is getting released in English and she was ment to be in Melee. And if they gave us the old stages not currently in the game, so we could have every stage from past Smash games that would also be cool.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

1ofUs

What move is foresight?

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

SViper

After Pyra's/Mythra's reveal my hopes for Son Goku/Kakarot and Vegeta died, because we have only 2 slots open and I don't think they would want release 2 character from same franchise in a row. But in same time this reveal gave me hopes to see something else from Dragon Ball franchise and that's thanks to Nintendo's love for swordsmans/swordswomans. Yes, you probably already can guess what I talking about it and it's Future/Xeno Trunks. Knowing that now he is one of most popular non full pledge Saiyans, he would be perfect fit with Nintendo's swordsmans/swordswomans mania. So now I hope for to be invited to Smash!

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

1ofUs

@SViper goku was deconfirmed back when the first pass was being released

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic