Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 3,886

NEStalgia

@ReaderRagfihs Everything jigglypuff SOUNDS like I'd love it. And yet I can't damage a thing with it

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Hmm. The trade off of rumble holds me back for now. I really like feedback in my controllers, and I’ve done Smash 4 with the WiiU pro anyway. Think I’ll just stick with Switch Pro awhile.
I typically play rush offense, too. I’ve gotten better at aerial dodging but that only came about after many panicked button presses.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Alantor28

On my birthday yesterday, I got Super Smash Bros Ultimate as a payment (Not a birthday present, mind you.) for November. And I am thinking of starting on Adventure Mode. I have a few questions about that mode.

If I rescue and unlock a fighter in Adventure Mode, will that fighter also be unlocked in the main game outside of Adventure mode?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

DarthNocturnal

@Alantor28

Yes. The opposite (unlocking in the main game) doesn't unlock in WoL, however.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs I don’t see it. What’s the id

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs Grrrr still no dice.
Try finding cheeseplz
72HVY

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

HobbitGamer

Lol that was awesome. Friggin Fishstick

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs Yeah, Sorry. Forgot about a 130 conference call and I’m at a coffee shop lol

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs yesss twas fun. That Swordfighter is a beast with those specials. It was like McDonalds with all them combos.
I thought item was defaulted on medium, gonna have to put that bugger on low in the future. They must’ve changed drop rates, though it was the only reason my Brawler lived so long 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NEStalgia

@JackEatsSparrows Yeah, I do miss the HD rumble in my controls when using the GCN....it's a neat, subtle addition.

IIRC none of the remade GCN controllers have rumble motors, not even the official OEM ones. Only genuine original GCN controllers circa 2000 have rumble motors. That may be due to cost cutting, or it may be due to the eSports focus. Often eSports players don't want the extra weight or possible negative impact of movement on the controller, and competitive focused controller brands like Scuf specialize in removing or including only as options, the rumble motors. The $200 Scuf Vantage Wireless for PS4 has user removable motors....the competitive crowd usually opts to remove them. GCN controllers are very focused toward competitive Smashers.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@ReaderRagfihs Mii Swordfighter is OP....that's how I cheese a lot of battles in WoL Though I don't have the newest patch yet so maybe they fixed that.

NEStalgia

New_Guest

Hey everybody im thinking about getting the new smash but i was wondering if the gamecube controller is really better or is the pro controller as good?

New_Guest

EvilLucario

@New_Guest The Pro Controller is just as good honestly. GameCube controller has its upsides like its button layout being a tiny bit better for Smash in specific, but I rock Joy-Cons/Pro Controller just fine and whoop ass either way.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

TuVictus

@New_Guest Pro controller is great as any others. That said, the gamecube one feels very good for Smash and has the bonus of being cheaper, so make of that what you will

TuVictus

New_Guest

@EvilLucario @PikPi

i already have the adapter, i played smash4 with the gc controller but would need to buy a new one, i also played it with the wii u gamepad but the left stick was too loose to have good results so i was wondering how is it on the pro controller?

Edited on by New_Guest

New_Guest

HobbitGamer

@New_Guest I rock the Pro controller when I'm docked and enjoy it. In Ultimate you can adjust the sensitivity of the sticks (Low, Medium, High), so that helps.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Manah

I finally got the game and right now I'm camping the Spirit Board to get shield spirits that don't affect my speed or jumping. I haven't played Smash in ages, please let me get used to the normal controls first

HobbitGamer

@Manah Congrats. I did the same right in the beginning, too.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NEStalgia

How is a swarm of Wii Fit trainers THIS impossible to beat?!?!

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic