Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 4,508

Venus_Adept

@JackEatsSparrows oh yeah man. Even when you touch y button on the metal face spirit (i think thats the name i just call it mekkon) the game suggest you tu use the uggly palutena one. I think this by itself could be taken as a proof.

Venus_Adept

SKTTR

Is there really not a single song from Xenoblade Chronicles X in the game? I have 11 Xenoblade tracks in the audio section. Is that all there is? It seems odd to have eight Xenoblade Chronicles tracks and three Xenoblade Chronicles 2 tracks, but not a single track from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Since knowing that characters come with their own set of music tracks, is there still hope for a Xenoblade Chronicles X character? Elma, Lin, Lao, and Tatsu (and the Skell Formel) are already spirits. Unfortunately it looks like Elma's out, so is there a possibility for one of the other characters to be a DLC fighter? I don't think anyone is more important in Xeno X than Elma, Lin, Lao, and Tatsu except the playable main character/avatar Cross. He/she could still make a surprise appearance, right? He/she would have to be hugely variable in his 8 alts, maybe having 8 of the nicest sets of armor? The game had tons of different sets of awesome-looking armor! (The same would also apply for a Monster Hunter avatar and a Dragon Quest avatar DLC fighter).

Or are there indeed Xenoblade X tracks in the game that I just haven't unlocked yet?

I haven't unlocked any Chibi-Robo music as well, but with a Chibi-Robo spirit, a Super-Chibi-Robo spirit, a Telly spirit, and a Drake Redcrest spirit, there doesn't seem to be room for any other major Chibi-Robo character except for the Family Sanderson. But that would be hilarious. ^^

I've noticed another under-representation. While many new Switch games like Splatoon 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, ARMS, Sushi Striker, and Snipperclips are represented, Labo is totally absent. Does that mean, Labo Man is coming to Smash?

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Grumblevolcano

@SKTTR The XC1 songs from Wii U and 3 XC2 songs are the only Xenoblade songs in Smash. Chances of Xenoblade fighter DLC seems very low if spirits are an indication, best hope for XCX music would probably be XCX port coming to Switch and a standalone stage being released to promote it like the Super Mario Maker stage in 2015.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LadyCharlie

@SKTTR I legit want to see Robot Kit be a DLC fighter now, thanks.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

Lemmy_the_Koopa

SonicMos wrote:

Just a question, when I looked at the kid Dracula spirit in the shop, it showed the Castlevania logo. Kid Dracula is from kid Dracula, and even on the stage it says kid dracula's shadow is the only thing on the stage that appears that isn't from the series. Even on the spirit fight it shows that it is from kid dracula

Kid Dracula (悪魔城すぺしゃる ぼくドラキュラくん Akumajō Supesharu: Boku Dorakyura-kun, Demon Castle Special: I'm Kid Dracula") is a comical gothic-themed platform game video game, and a spinoff to Castlevania. It is simultaneously a remake and a sequel to the 1990 Famicom game Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun (悪魔城すぺしゃる ぼくドラキュラくん, literally "Demon Castle Special: Kid Dracula") which was released in Japan only. Konami released the title for the Game Boy in 1993 in Japan and North America.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Dracula

My hot take is, that that the assignment happened in the japanese version ad they never changed it for the international releases.

Lemmy_the_Koopa

HobbitGamer

I’ve got the LABO robot visor for mii fighters, and I think the suit is in the coin shop.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SKTTR

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

I’ve got the LABO robot visor for mii fighters, and I think the suit is in the coin shop.

You're right, I didn't check the Mii headgear and costumes for cameos.

Edited on by SKTTR

SKTTR

Ok, so now I completed all the challenges (everything except the online part; time to get NSO).

I got all the music and Mii gear as well (checked for that as the game doesn't mention when you have them all),
and I beat WoL twice 100%, second time on NG+.
I'm only missing the Let's Go Pikachu and Evee spirits (1300/1302 spirits).

I'm still repeating the Spirit Board to beat all the spirits I have formerly bought, and I finally got some pretty hard ones beaten like Smash Ball and Pyra thanks to having lots of Revenge Cards and Bonus Items for these fights. It's tedious to check off all the spirits from my list once again, but I'm almost done with it and then I can say for sure that I beat every spirit in the game.

I've also marked one of each spirit as a favourite to level them up to max (and not delete them accidentally). I'm halfway through with it, having at least all the 4 stars legends and the 75 evolved spirits on max (those take the longest to level up, the rest will be a quick breeze).

I never used a Dojo. I'm scared they change the default max stats of my spirits.

Next steps to 100%:
1. Make sure all fighters on the Spirit Board are defeated, not bought.
2. Level up all spirits to 99.
3. Get NSO to do the online challenges of the game.
4. Get Fighters Pass to get the missing Rex Mii costume and headgear along with the new DLC fighters.
5. Wait for a friend to bring me the Pokémon Let's Go games or wait for another way to get them.

Edited on by SKTTR

gcunit

@SKTTR Can't knock your commitment gg

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

embison

In honor of SSB 64's 20th anniversary yesterday, I broke out the N64 and gave it a go. It's been a while and, uh, wow things sure have changed in those 20 years.

The Wii U is still the world's best console. Buy one today!

HobbitGamer

@subpopz I think the preferences for quick play only try for a certain amount of time in favor of getting players into any game, honestly.

Have you tried checking out the arenas? If someone sets an arena for “Beginners”, then folks over a certain GSP can’t join it. It helps balance, I think. Conversely, I can’t create an arena with a lower lever than Veteran due to my GSP, so I can’t be a spoil sport.
I’d suggest trying it out. Or you can hit me on the NL discord if I’m ever on and you want to practice, since you’ve got my tag

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Euler

@SonicMos Jeff's a fun one. Use Ness or Lucas, and get a spirit that gives you a Franklin badge. The badge will protect you from the rockets, and when you get to the part where all of the Inklings are shooting their guns at you just use PSI magnet to heal yourself. Don't know about Pyra, other than that you'll need to be lava-proof obviously.

Euler

Grumblevolcano

2.0.0 out now, contains:

• Piranha Plant if you redeemed a code
  • Spirit Board local multiplayer
  • Let's Go exclusive spirits and the Mario Party spirit board timed exclusive spirits now in the shop and spirit board
  • Changes to GSP
  • Bug fixes

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

PLANT GANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

LadyCharlie

she's here! she's here! Pirhana Plant is here!

LadyCharlie

Joeynator3000

Just heard the news, thought it would be next month, heh.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Grumblevolcano

Piranha Plant naturally has a fighter spirit when you beat Classic mode. Also Piranha Plant is automatically added to World of Light, there's no unlock like the other fighters.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

LadyCharlie

Untitled

LadyCharlie

Joeynator3000

I decided to record his Classic Mode, I never did record that mode for my channel anyways. So yeah, he's gonna take some time getting used to for me.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic