Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 961 to 980 of 2,042

Kezi

Zelda OoT Spirit Temple

Puzzle Solving and themed

ID: DC6 VH7 PHF

Play the first part of the spirit temple. Play as child link ( mini mario).

Edited on by Kezi

Kezzle

carlos82

@JamesNighthawk it's my first attempt at a level, not sure if you've played the very latest version (I edited it a couple of hours ago and the new code is above), in which I got rid of the Monty moles and eased a few of the traps. There is also a secret way through which was initially too obvious but may now be too obscure but 1 person has definitely found it to get the time they did it in. Thanks for the feedback and I'll certainly keep it in mind and its definitely a concept I want to keep exploring, unfortunately I don't have anyone to play test them for me before I send them out into the wild.

In the meantime I do have a new level which is a bit gentler but does have a tricky subsection but there is a spare flower at the top if you need it, just be careful of the fire bars 4RB-LJ5-MQF

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

LavaTwilight

@JamesNighthawk I loved Blink Tetriminos, excellent level. The autoscroll made it a bit harder, but it kept me on my toes so it wasn't a bad thing. Your other 2 levels were great, courses that would have felt right at home on any Mario game. Really good stuff!
@rhysahkiin I liked your first level, it was difficult but not so much that I felt like giving up so well done. But I preferred the one you did with 'Sav'. Other great levels but I'm not a speedrun fan personally.
@Leche31 obviously by the time I've played your levels a lot of people have played them too so you don't need me to tell you Icicle mountain was a good level. Some fun slides and jumps and some challenges made a great all-rounder. Your other levels are great too and I'm following you so I can see more of your courses.
@RedderRugfish I was reluctant to play 'barf bags' because of the title but it turned out pretty fun.
@TonyRockata I couldnt do your 40s puzzle. I mean I could, but then I just couldnt figure out how to activate the p-switch. I loved the aesthetics of the temple of doom level but I just couldn't finish it. Maybe next time. Otherwise great levels there.
@Reedtz I played your skybreech level and to be honest I found it really difficult. There was so much to keep your eyes on and when I made it through the pipe I was expecting another checkpoint but there was none. Had there been I may have continued but I died goodness knows how many times just to get back to the pipe only to find myself too slow or making a tiniest mistake and it annoyed me. The game should be fun, not annoying. Since the level hasn't even been completed yet, maybe see about tweaking the difficulty somewhere and then reload it?

Thanks for reading my thoughts, if you want to play any of my levels, my Maker ID is in my signature below.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

eXtremeHippo

I played a few levels from here.

@JamesNighthawk I played and liked your Tetris-themed level! It was fun and I liked the Tetris design.

@LavaTwilight I played and liked Mario Origins. I thought there was a bit too many lava bubbles at the end and the Boom Boom fight was very easy if I just stayed on the platform above him. However, the level was a good and fun remake of Donkey Kong. My favourite bit was the second section.

@sjmartin I played Luigi's Twisting Ghost House and it was great! A good idea well executed.

I am going to advertise my latest level again:
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory
LGN-FM1-PSG

Thanks!

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

Eel

Ok, with his one I started just wanting to practice wall-jumping but it kind of evolved into a full level over the course of an hour or two.

I tried to make it fit several play styles, you can take your time and unlock the treasure room, you can try and speed run the level by using the bees I placed, or you can just play it safe and get to the end without trying anything crazy. There’s a certain level of freedom, I think.

Either way it’s a quick, hopefully fun, level.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

richufc

New level! Inspired by the movie Aliens...

Untitled

Have fun!

Super Mario Maker 2 Creator ID: SX6-QQG-NVF

andysixx

Hi everyone!!

I wanna show you 2 hard levels that i created yesterday!!

> Superball and rebound: (super mario bros). You may think where do the rebound with the superball, cause you need kill or get coins to get the keys! Is a Puzzle!!

Id: 0WW-92J-0NG

> Twister koopa n.1 : (super mario world) Prepare your twist jump on the spiny and thwromp !!! run so fast! its a speed run!

Id: V8W-3CM-WJG

ENJOY!!!

andysixx

Justaguest

Hi, I just want to know if this is any good.. T68-29B-7WG

Justaguest

Laoak

@JamesNighthawk For the last jump, you dint spin. They will jump when you jump to the platform, allowing you to get to the goal

{funny quote here}

carlos82

@JamesNighthawk looking back it was pretty bad, I have a much reworked version now with more emphasis on platforming in you fancy a go.

And for everyone else hopefully this is now an enjoyable level with some light coin hunting and a secret path

627-2Q8-5NG

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Hurryheathen

Hey everyone, first time poster and I've only made a few courses which I think are on the easier side. I would love some feedback and I will happily give feedback on your courses.

Course Name: Chase the Sun ID: 2SH-BY3-91G

Course Name: Quick Run Through Bowser ID: 8MC-NQQ-0WG

Hurryheathen

DenDen

@apolking
I did yust complete your course, its hard took me 25+ tries but I liked it a lot!!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

DenDen

@JamesNighthawk
Hi!
Wel I liked it, only complain is that the level has no checkpoint.
Its frustrating if you see the flagpole and you have to start over again =/
Besides that great level

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ajmayhew

@Hurryheathen

Tried your Chase the sun level. You always have the Hammer Bros at the highest possibly points which makes it more luck than judgement whether you get them. Following precision platforming with the rotating flames was quite frustrating. Sorry

My Mario Maker 2 ID: W9G-WQ6-17G

ajmayhew

@carlos82 I really liked this level, tricky but not unfair

But it could really do with a checkpoint. I nearly gave up on it because I was fed up of starting again. On the time I actually completed it I ignored loads of the coins, so I'm not quite sure what the coin hunt is adding. You could put red coins in the areas you currently have big coins and make them open a locked door to a bonus area at the end?

ajmayhew

If anyone fancies trying my new level its called Goomble Jump: VST-QRT-8DG. It was my attempt to recreate Doodle Jump.

ajmayhew

@JamesNighthawk Really well themed level. Maybe could do with a checkpoint though as it requires quite a bit of concentrationv(having said that I only needed two attempts)

carlos82

@ajmayhew thanks for the feedback, I've edited it a few times so there's probably too many coins in it at the moment, the idea was to have places like Bowser Jr to stop and beat to bump up your total with the big coins but I guess I have too many lying around. There is a secret route which is much shorter for speed running and you only just get enough coins that way, so I haven't balanced it well for the main route and I probably should just remove many of them, which in turn should make the level feel shorter. I did consider a checkpoint but does that save how many coins you have? Thinking about it the red coins could work and I could seal off the exit, I might give that a go tomorrow, thanks.

I do have another level up, it's very early days and the idea is to collect 4 keys to reach the exit, only done 3 themed rooms so far, so the fourth key is near the exit. If anyone gives it a go make sure you have 2 before going down the yellow pipe, as I say it's a pretty early build, I just like to get ideas down and then tinker with it as I have limited time to do in one go. All feedback welcome J94-LCR-4XF

BanjoPickles

Here is my latest level, entitled Mario Needs Money (The Heist). Enjoy!

X7G-M4T-PGG

BanjoPickles

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic