Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 5,048

Grumblevolcano

I heard a new song in the Splatfest battles, I don't know what it's called but it reminds me of 3DS/Wii U eshop music.

EDIT: Turns out it was Liquid Sunshine.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

Wow, I spent 30,000 coins on the Shell-Out Machine and got an emote that I already had so ended up with 6,000 coins instead. What a ripoff!

I'd be more annoyed if this was like Splatoon 1 and 2 where weapons cost coins, honestly not a fan of the Sheldon licenses system though. It pretty much makes the seasonal weapon additions rather meaningless.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WoomyNNYes

The excessive times I get Salmon Run newb teams that have no idea what's going on is wearing on me (US region). If it's obvious that teammates are cluelessly dying way too much, we're not getting eggs, nobody's painting walls, and it's obvious there's no way we're going to make easy quotas to complete wave 1 or 2 at hazard level 120, I disconnect. I'm an awful person now. I disconnect all the time now, because matching has been so bad since March 1. They're going to need to ban me for days or longer to counter this ridiculousness. Even if I get out of pro 2 limbo, there's no way I can get back to EVP. It's insane. I haven't beat a king salmonind in a month. It's impossible. Matching & the playerbase won't loadout decent enough teams. I can't get away from people playing Salmon Run for the first time. The matching or meta was never this bad from September to February. (Since game's release, I've averaged 20-50 silver scales a month. For march, I've gotten about 2, possibly 4.)

Common occurance US region.
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Grumblevolcano

@WoomyNNYes It's important to note that unbalanced matchmaking is the usually the result of a lack of players.

Grumblevolcano

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
I feel bad for you. At the last shift on Sockeye Station, it was actually way too easy to defeat Horrorboros, thanks to the Hydra. Beat him in less than 50 seconds every time.
Actually played up to 700VP this time and got 20 Silver Scales and some Gold, because I got lucky with getting decent teams. It wasn't a pain to get out of low VP this time around. Collecting gold eggs fast thanks to the overhauled netcode helped a lot.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

chapuH

@JadeKitsune Bro, its literal Marina. In inkopolis.
And mingling with players.
(Unless Ive badly misjudged the photo

Hope you're having a good day.

jump

Would I be right in thinking if I use gear with the Tenacity ability during a tri-colour battle it would be powered up the entire time if Iโ€™m on a team of 2?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

Tricolor has been Aliens vs. Aliens vs. Aliens almost every match. Feels like we're probably going to find out like 80% picked Aliens.

Grumblevolcano

WoomyNNYes

I think this is the first splatfest I haven't participated in since October 2017. I played one match this weekend. This is NOT a put down of the game. With a combined total of 1,700 hours in splatoon 2 + 3, I'm hitting the wall a bit. I'm very jealous of anyone new to splatoon. It's a magical time.๐ŸŒˆ

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BenAV

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Tricolor has been Aliens vs. Aliens vs. Aliens almost every match. Feels like we're probably going to find out like 80% picked Aliens.

It's probably just a shortage of Bigfoot players more than anything else. I think Team Nessie may be fairly popular as well but you can't have just Alien vs Nessie in Tricolour. It's either all three teams or all the same team.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Croctopus

Team Nessie has won the Crytpid Splatfest by winning the Open and Tricolor modes. Aliens took the Sneak Peek and Votes while Bigfoot got Pro mode. Aliens were barely more popular than Nessie with 46.09% to 45.22% while Bigfoot was a measly 8.69%!

Welp, at least Shiver's half-year losing streak is over. Now bring on the Zelda Triforce Splatfest!

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

card-crunch78

Nice job, everyone! We sank the competition! And now, my title:

Untitled

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Croctopus

Honestly, I am genuinely shocked that Aliens weren't much more popular. This is the first time the popular team has lost a Splatfest in Splatoon 3. If we weren't overwhelmingly popular then why was Tricolor plagued with mirror matches? What's with Nessie anyways? Is it because of the whole nautical theme?

Whirling Octoling

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

Oh man, I literally called it. I was on Team Alien and I had a lot of matches that saw me getting utterly destroyed by Team Nessie... and they won the whole Splatfest in the end! Maybe next time. Good games, everyone.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BenAV

@Dev9417 Tricolour was plagued with mirror matches because nobody was on Team Bigfoot. It doesn't allow Tricolour matches with just two of the three teams so it'll just give you a mirror match if it can't find all three.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic