Forums

Topic: Splatoon 3

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 5,002

WoomyNNYes

OHHH MYYYY -expletive- GODDDD
Finally make it back to EVP.
Not shocked it was during Gone Fission Hydroplant(easiest map). Plus, I usually had 2 teammates with with Salmon Run badges, which was virtually impossible to get in March. Not bad.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
I'd like to play some Salmon Run with you. Only problem are our time zones. Finding the time would be problematic I guess.
I really want to know how well it would turn out if we'd play together.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

StarPoint

@WoomyNNYes Let's gooo! Welcome to the EVP club!

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes Congrats man! I hit it for the very first time just before the recent Big Run myself....and then proceeded to lose the status during said Big Run XD

Just regained it the day after the Splatfest though so I'm sitting pretty once again! 😎

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

The first Eggstra Work event is next weekend:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes @BenAV @Budda Do you guys want to form a squad for the upcoming Eggstra Work? Timezones may mess with this so I'm not quite sure how it'll work out but I'd love to participate in the first one of these with all of you guys!

Budda

@Fizza
Count me in!
You're from Ireland right? It's only an hour difference for me/us. So no problem. And it's a weekend.
If we don't find a good time for Woomy, we can play with a friend of mine to get a full party. She's good in SR. You don't have to worry about that.

BenAV

@Fizza Sure, I'd be down.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Otoemetry

@Fizza @Budda @BenAV I know I'm a Johnny come lately to this forum but I'm a pretty good SR player and would love to join in if you need an extra player, I'm in the UK so similar timezone too? (Sorry @WoomyNNYes though I do often suffer from insomnia so I might be available when you're playing 😉)

Otoemetry

GreenTea

If you guys are in need of an extra pair of hands, I'd be down! I'm from France

I can't believe comphet killed Bayo

Switch Friend Code: SW-1492-1491-3432

WoomyNNYes

After six years of having Splatoon, playing with switch friends virtually never worked. I've ended up so cynical about it I don't even try anymore. Forgive me if this sounds crazy. I know it sounds crazy. I really appreciate the offer.

@Fizza @BenAV @Budda

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

I just wanted to take a moment to say that I love the new Splatfest song, Liquid Sunshine. It's just so fun and cheerful, and even has this optimistic feel to it. It's my new favorite music track in the game, right next to Fins in the Air.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Fizza

@BenAV @Budda @Otoemetry Glad to have you guys on board!

@WoomyNNYes That's totally understandable man. @Otoemetry will be filling the space you would've had anyway so don't worry about a thing! 👍

Edited on by Fizza

Otoemetry

@Fizza oh excellent! So how do we go about this, do we set up a group chat somewhere and go from there?

Otoemetry

Fizza

@Otoemetry I don't think we'll need too much communication; I'll make a pool, post the code here and once we're all in, we should be pretty good, though I also have Twitter DM's open if we need to talk (I'm pretty hesitant on using Discord myself after having some bad experiences with it in the past so that's a no-go unfortunately 🤷).

Also, would you mind shooting over your Friend Code, even if only briefly? Eggstra Work sounds like it's Switch Friends only based on the wording

Edited on by Fizza

Budda

@Fizza
I understood that as friends only as well. We or you have to add everyone, just in case.
Here is mine: SW-5264-4984-7110

Fizza

@Budda Gotcha, you're RumPFlaume, correct? I'll briefly share mine here as well: 3505 5480 3330

Budda

@Fizza
Exactly. The one with the Spyke avatar and black/red background.

WoomyNNYes

@Budda Went to play the mystery grizzco rotation, and the player with the EVP 200 badge didn't know how to use the roller during glowflies. So, my despair pushed me to send you a friend request via your code. My switch username is SpaceDandy, and you'll know it's me because my recent games will show, 2000 hours in Rocket League, 100+ hours Trials Rising, and 1200 hours in Splatoon 2.😆

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Budda

@WoomyNNYes
Totally relatable. I played up to 400 today, and just one person of all players knew how to handle Grillers.. They ran all over the place and didn't lure them to the perfect spot to kill them..
Fortunately they knew the Roller technique for Glowfly. 😅

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic