Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 5,014

Zyrac

@Woomy_NNYes There was no recent change to this. I think what you're missing is that the damage you take from Splashdown depends on how close you are to the blast. The closest hitbox will always kill you no matter how much BDU you have.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Maxz

@Woomy_NNYes ICCHDKWHITA

(I can confirm he does know what he is talking about)

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

SwitchForce

How does one get the old News feed that is missing when you upgrade and don't see the older Splatoon 2 feed??

SwitchForce

WoomyNNYes

@Zyrac, or anyone else who knows,
Is there something I can do to accept a super jump faster? Sometimes I get the long, repeating, pinging sound when a teammate is trying to super jump to me. I'll be in a safe spot on the map, and I don't understand why it takes them a long time to jump to me. Wondering if I'm missing something.

This is probably the same issue. When I try to super jump to a teammate, is there something I can do so I don't have to spam the button to jump to a teammate? Sometimes it's one easy button press to jump, other times it seems unresponsive. I've been wondering about this for a while, and can't find any info on the issue.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Zyrac

@Woomy_NNYes Repeated super jump pings mean the teammate is mashing the button while waiting to respawn. Might seem pointless on their part but it does mean you get some extra warning, and might be able to move to a better place for them to land.

Not sure about the other part, maybe you're doing it while respawning yourself, or in the middle of some other action. Or your controller's acting up.

Zyrac

Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@Zyrac
Oh, crud. As soon as you pointed out respawn time, I knew that was it. I don't super jump often, but for no logical reason, once the super jump map was on my mind ignored respawn time. Now I can super jump like a normal person, instead of pressing jump 2-3 times. Thanks for being nice and helping me solve that mental malfunction, Zyrac.

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

In Inkopolis Square, I can see in-game banners, kids are getting amped up for splatting noobs this holiday It's funny to see the banners. It'll be good to get new blood in the game.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Ninfan

Are people using this thread to play isolation 2

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan nah, just Splatoon 2

Do you mean Alien: Isolation? On metacritic & eshop i can't find a game named "Isolation 2". If you can't find a thread title for the game you want, you can start a new thread. I've done that a couple times. But search the thread titles to make sure there's not already a general thread for the game.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Ninfan

@Woomy_NNYes yeah sorry I ment are they using this thread to play splatoon 2. I just bought it 🎮

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan Even though some of the new-game-hype has passed, if you ask questions here, people will answer. Splatoon 2 is so popular that someone people will look & answer. I watch this thread, myself. @New_Guest just got Splatoon 2 two to three weeks ago, too.

If you're looking fire friend codes, id post in both, the friend code thread and here.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

DAHstroy

Are there any players that would consider themselves close to pro level here? If so, I wanna meet you and run league battles and see how far we can go.

DAHstroy

Ninfan

Splatoon is brilliant . It's so handy to play

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan the boss battle at end of the single player game is epic. After I beat the single player, I had to have some of the music.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Ninfan

@Woomy_NNYes I bought it for the mulitiplayer. But I'm sure I'll get around to playing the single player sometime ( is that a shooting star in your avatar )

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan If you're not into the single player, that's fine. But, the single player game also serves as a weapons tutorial.The farther I got through the single player, the better I got with the weapons & Turf War online. But definitely do what's fun for you.

My avatar picture is one of the first high resolution radio telescope pictures ever looking into space, toward the center of our galaxy. It's such a new way of looking into space, they don't even really know what the verticle whisps are. Which is cool. The nasa.gov link below is a high resolution version of my avatar. Which has a lot of cool detail.

The brightest section in the middle is where the biggest black hole of our galaxy is -Sagitrius A., which has a mass equal to 4 million of our suns -mind boggling. Each sphere is where a star is, or exploded star? I'm not quite sure. The bright stuff lines up across the middle of the picture because it's basically a side view of our pancake shaped galaxy. There's a lot of dust clouds hiding things at the center of our galaxy that we can't see through with regular telescopes, but radio waves go right through, finally letting us see details of what's behind the clouds for the first time. If you want to call that seeing

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/astro801/content/l8_p7.html
The high resoltion version of my avatar. https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap190708.html

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Ninfan

@Woomy_NNYes there a black hole in our galaxy, I didn't know that. I thought something like that would out there further away from us in the universe somewhere.

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Ninfan Science has found black holes at the center of galaxies everywhere. The ones at the center of our galaxy are 25,000 light years away. Our galaxy is about 100,000 light years wide. So, not close to us. Space distances are nuts. If you're curious how far that is, google how long it would take a rocket to travel one light year. It's crazy.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Ninfan

@Woomy_NNYes there's a black hole in our galaxy , I hope not. That really isn't good. I mean I know what a black hole is and what can happen if you pass through it. No one ever told me there was one here.

Ninfan

KoenM84

Got it for my birthday in 2017. Finally getting around to playing the single player mode while waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. Enjoying it thus far! The campaign in Splatoon 1 was enjoyable and rather short. For the hour I've played I think this one is slightly better and balanced already. Curious for the rest!

Primal Creation - Modern Thrash Metal (BE) @ Spotify

My Nintendo: KoenM84 | Nintendo Network ID: KoenM84

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic