Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 5,014

Fizza

@JaxonH When are you thinking about doing it? It's currently 4:40pm over here in Ireland so I would love to join in if it isn't too late in the day.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@JaxonH It's the first day without a storm or rain forecast. Even though it's hot af, I think I might be out riding the bike. I might be back to game around 7-8pm ET. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

JaxonH

@Fizza
I'm game, if you're still up

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Fizza

@JaxonH On my way, give me a sec.

JaxonH

@Fizza
I've got a room up

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Fizza
1 or 2 more to get 2nd superbonus

Fizza

@JaxonH Thanks for the games man! It was a lot of fun and I'm honestly incredibly excited for S3's rendition of Salmon Run now as well. Flyfish can also go to salmon hell for all I care.

Also, I can't believe how at one point, I respawned and immediately got trapped in a Steel Eel XD

Edited on by Fizza

JaxonH

@Fizza
Ha! Ya Salmon Run is always a blast.

Love it when it only takes 6-7 matches to hit two superbonuses.

WoomyNNYes

I thought super sea snails in splatoon 2 looked weird because they were fictional. I guess they're real. Scientific name: Turbo sazae

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_sazae

NHK WORLD has a food show series called, Trails to Oishii. It's often an interesting show. Today's episode is "sazae". I was like, what the heck is sazae? - It's super sea snails! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes There actually based on the mushrooms from Mario as well! Take a look at them side by side and you'll see what I mean.
Untitled
Untitled
There's also a tiny detail that was pointed out to me recently that I absolutely adore: when you're talking to Murch, the snails around him are slightly quivering. This is because in real life, urchins eat sea snails. There's even a freshly consumed one to his left, with only the shell remaining. God I love Splatoon so much.

StarPoint

@Fizza hahah that detail is hilarious. I always wonder why they shook like that but it never occurred to me before

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

WoomyNNYes

Do we think Splatoon 2 will get a price drop once Splatoon 3 arrives? I've got a feeling, there might be sales, but no full time price drop.

'Tendo liker

Deltarogue

@WoomyNNYes I can confirm that Splatoon 2 isn't going to get a price drop once 3 comes out, as I come from the future. Spooky Sounds

Deltarogue

Vivianeat

I'm so glad millions are still on this game! Finding a match is butter smooth.

Gordon Ramsay has a Nintendo Switch.

WoomyNNYes

Deltarogue wrote:

@WoomyNNYes I can confirm that Splatoon 2 isn't going to get a price drop once 3 comes out, as I come from the future. Spooky Sounds

"as I come from the future". Lol.

Yeah, I've been noticing that. I think Splatoon 2 not-getting-a-price-drop is probably a good thing for Splatoon 3 player base, since anyone who doesn't have Splatoon already, will likely pick the newest game when prices of both games are the same, or about the same.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Vivianeat

Highly suggest turning on posts for this game. Currently a lot of players are posting pretty entertaining posts about 3's errors. The player base is super healthy as well if u plan on playing matches FYI.

Gordon Ramsay has a Nintendo Switch.

SquidStarKid

Hey all - can someone help? Trying to get through Octo Expansion H02 Ballercise station. I move WAY slower than any of the videos I've seen online. Like running the exact same line, they are seconds ahead of me. Anyone able to help ?

SquidStarKid

WoomyNNYes

@SquidStarKid I just ran through the level. It took me 4 or 5 deaths๐Ÿคฃ, but I got it. It's a pesky level, alright. Tell me the time stamp of the section, or sections, that you're struggling with. I can tell you my strategy. If it's more than one time stamp, thats ok.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@SquidStarKid If your question is only about speed, all you can do is keep the stick pushed forward to roll. There's no other button to press to add speed. Camera angle may have an impact on how things look. Otherwise, they keep their pace up because they're efficient at avoiding bullets, or just efficient (or getting lucky) at dealing with enemies, and they don't hesitate (because they've played the heck out of Splatoon, or that level. XD).

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic