Forums

Topic: Rumors and games you want on the switch

Posts 121 to 139 of 139

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster Well I just have a feeling that 2021 will be filled with switch ports

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

SMUGSLOTH69

@PlusUltra I really like fairy tail and didn't even know these existed but I've only seen season 1

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Bizaster

OH YEAH NOT TO MENTION THE SOUL EATER GAMES!

Currently playing: Super Mario 3D All-Stars, Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of An Elusive Age

DISCORD USERNAME: Bizaster#5354
INSTAGRAM: @bizaster98
FRIEND CODE: Ask me!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3465-0905-0701 | My Nintendo: RPGamer

Bizaster

@SMUGSLOTH69 agreed!

Currently playing: Super Mario 3D All-Stars, Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of An Elusive Age

Mana_Knight

SMUGSLOTH69 wrote:

@Mana_Knight just looked it up that would be a cool port I guess but might not happen if N64 is next for NSO

I would be more than happy with just getting the N64 game on the Switch! Maybe one day..

Mana_Knight

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster there's such a thing as soul eater games I'd love to play those but isn't the series like only 50-52 episodes wish it was longer

SMUGSLOTH69

SMUGSLOTH69

@Mana_Knight I know I've never owned an N64 so having those games on the switch with slightly higher resolution or just updated options would be great

SMUGSLOTH69

Marcalous

Sega Ages Virtua Fighter

Wave Race

1080 Snowboarding

Marcalous

SMUGSLOTH69

@Marcalous I just want some jet ski/boat racing games on the switch

SMUGSLOTH69

Marcalous

@SMUGSLOTH69 try Riptide GP Renegade, made for consoles, on the switch its £8.99, a bargain for the campaign mode alone

Marcalous

Bizaster

@SMUGSLOTH69 I KNOW RIGHT??? I really wish Soul Eater got a reboot, it’s my favorite anime!

PlusUltra

I hate to go there since ive went there so many times already, but with both having enemies using gates and all, world trigger and solo leveling have almost similar dynamics. Their parallels are not identical but not too dissimilar either.

Thats it, ive met met my crossover quota for today, although i alone level up may be a bit edgy for the world trigger crowd.

I would love a shonen musou. Fighting haldar and the demon army generals alongside frieza and the ginyu force plus more would be really cool.

What i loved about J star victory vs was the cool synergy between your and your partner. You could immobize an enemy in a combo then you team member could join in on it.

A shonen all star musou might be to demanding on licenses so if that was the case perhaps just a dragon musou with dragon ball dragon quest and breath of fire because the latter's combo system needs to be present for cool synergy attacks. Hope dai game gets localized.

Edited on by PlusUltra

PlusUltra

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster But hey it's better than what VRV and Crunchyroll are doing to some anime that only get like 12 or 13 episodes and get's cancelled or doesn't get another season for years or is just forgotten

SMUGSLOTH69

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster Hey I finally put my Switch friend code on here if you wanna friend me P.S I will only be playing on the weekends and also I'll almost never have voice chat on

SMUGSLOTH69

Bizaster

@SMUGSLOTH69 EXACTLY

I will never get over Tsurezure Children

Bizaster

@SMUGSLOTH69 also, ok! Sent a FR!

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster I think I accepted it but that also could've been that one kid from class who I gave it to Imma check again

SMUGSLOTH69

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic