Forums

Topic: Rumors and games you want on the switch

Posts 121 to 140 of 173

PlusUltra

I hate to go there since ive went there so many times already, but with both having enemies using gates and all, world trigger and solo leveling have almost similar dynamics. Their parallels are not identical but not too dissimilar either.

Thats it, ive met met my crossover quota for today, although i alone level up may be a bit edgy for the world trigger crowd.

I would love a shonen musou. Fighting haldar and the demon army generals alongside frieza and the ginyu force plus more would be really cool.

What i loved about J star victory vs was the cool synergy between your and your partner. You could immobize an enemy in a combo then you team member could join in on it.

A shonen all star musou might be to demanding on licenses so if that was the case perhaps just a dragon musou with dragon ball dragon quest and breath of fire because the latter's combo system needs to be present for cool synergy attacks. Hope dai game gets localized.

Edited on by PlusUltra

PlusUltra

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster But hey it's better than what VRV and Crunchyroll are doing to some anime that only get like 12 or 13 episodes and get's cancelled or doesn't get another season for years or is just forgotten

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster Hey I finally put my Switch friend code on here if you wanna friend me P.S I will only be playing on the weekends and also I'll almost never have voice chat on

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster I think I accepted it but that also could've been that one kid from class who I gave it to Imma check again

SMUGSLOTH69

PlusUltra

I would like a co-optional third person shooter mandalorian game where you get to go on missions with other bounty hunters, mandolorians, and build your own crew and armor.

PlusUltra

SMUGSLOTH69

@PlusUltra Would be cool I guess I wouldn't no because I've never watched the Mandalorian but the gameplay concept you've come up with about this 3rd person shooter with this crew building and armor crafting all about bounty hunters has really peaked my interest.

SMUGSLOTH69

Magician

A new game to add to the wishlist would be Noita from Nolla Games.

It's a 2D action / roguelite that has some pretty crazy pixel graphics.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

PlusUltra

@SMUGSLOTH69 Thanks. Im currently playing outerworlds and it has a great number of features I feel could inspire or influence a great mandalorian game.

Both local splitscreen and online co-op would be big features for me so personally i feel it could perhaps, among as well drastically other potentially different builds of such a game, play like a smaller scale version of outerworlds with way more linear levels but way more enemy variety and factions as a result.

World's armor, modding, faction, crew building system all would feel at home in a mandalorian game as well as the game's supergame design where almost every situation can be played your way with tough consequences but also rewarding gameplay no matter how you choose to play.

If players have a space pirate on their crew perhaps they could bribe, perhaps a jedi could mind trick, a sith could intimidate, a driod or engineer could hack during small but appropriate parts of the mission to optionally make it conclude quicker or more safely. Of course all these actions in the mission could come with consequences players have to deal with but chosen actions could help the same mission play out differently every time.

Also there are so many factions in star wars every mission could easily have an additional shifting element where 1 or two additional factions show up and add even more enemy variety to missions. You and your crew or other players rescue a space station from the huts but then the order and bounty hunters arrive. Do you bribe or intimidate potentially fellow bounty hunters into helping or leave or do you fight them all because that is the way.(Mandalorian reference)..................(Or at least I think it's a refernce)

Edited on by PlusUltra

PlusUltra

SMUGSLOTH69

@PlusUltra Heard Outerworlds is a great game but it doesn't run well on Switch but I've also heard that it's gotten patches to fix the problems and issues so I might get it when I can afford a new SD card because at the moment I have no space

SMUGSLOTH69

SMUGSLOTH69

@Magician Looks amazing the pixel work and art is great and so is the gameplay but it looks a little challenging but hey I gave Cuphead and Celeste a fair chance so I will with this game as well

SMUGSLOTH69

Marcalous

Its not so much a game but I'd love Jessica Fletcher dlc for Smash

Marcalous

Magician

Slowdive wrote:

Really, really like MudRunner, so if developer Saber Interactive makes SnowRunner a possibility for the platform...

@Slowdive

Last I heard, Saber Interactive was working on a Switch port for World War Z.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

pilot

I'm sure someone has already talked about this before, but its a shame that there is no switch sports or anything. With the switch's much better motion controls, it could be fantastic. I would accept a re-release or something like that, but I think they could do so much with the game on the switch. I imagine a return to Wuhu island, with all the games from the original game and new games too. I think a story mode where you would explore the island, learn about it's lore and beat bosses in games could be good. That would just be a dream come true for me and I'm sure many other people too. I think nintendo could make so much money from making a switch sports game, and they know that, so it makes me think that they could have something in the works but nothing that we know of yet. If they could market it as everything from the old games but more and better, I'm sure that would sway many people who don't have a switch but had a wii to get the switch and the game. Anyway I could go on and on about it but I don't want to injure my fingers from typing that much.

Boutta go on a pokemon mania

Magician

With the release of Chrono Cross Remaster suddenly the rumors of a Final Fantasy Tactics remaster and Final Fantasy IX Remake from the GeForce leak last year now have more credence.

jowy_sw

I would personally love another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Seeing this year we will have DLC of Scarlet/Violet at most, it would be the perfect time and I just finished the Rescue Team remake so it would be nice timing to announce the next one. It could be a remake of the second one or a new one, with a series as niche as this I really can't complain much.

jowy_sw

SMUGSLOTH69

Log enrty:#???
It is now January 2023 and there is still no concrete/official news on a new and upgrade Nintendo Switch 🥹...............(I think I might cry).

SMUGSLOTH69

Hayter

I want Soul Hackers 2 to get ported. After the update it looks a very cool game, it runs on graphics cards from 2009, so theres no reason that this has no Switch Port yet.

Hayter

Magician

Vampire Survivors is the hottest new hot indie since Among Us.

But nary a peep of a Switch port yet.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic