Forums

Topic: Rumors and games you want on the switch

Posts 141 to 160 of 173

AshleyGamer1995

Let me state my suggestions again rather than on my created topics this time - how's about GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories and/or the duo of True Crime games (Streets of LA and New York City), whether just as re-releases or remasters? Although one user already said to me that True Crime wasn't as popular and that their creators Activision have no interest in it either anymore. But even when I said there could still be some indie group willing to revive TC, the user personally doesn't believe in that as well. Who really knows for sure.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

Tasuki

@AshleyGamer1995 Activision didn't create the game they just published it. I doubt that an indie group would even be interested in it being that there wouldn't be any money to gain from it with GTA around.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AshleyGamer1995

@Tasuki Yes...of course. But still, I like TC and that's personal for me.

My favourite games: Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokémon, SSB, Sonic, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pepsiman, Elder Scrolls, Turok, Halo, Grand Theft Auto, and various others.

My banner picture: "PokéFavourites" HD fanart by Hakunaro on Fur Affinity, 2020.

roy130390

I'd love to have Transformers War/Fall of Cybertron games on Switch, but it's highly unlikely.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

NotArmani

To see Mr. Driller Great or Ace be rereleased together or something like that would be a dream, we already have Drill Land!

NotArmani

Tendo64

Banjo Tooie in the N64 games selection, so I can use save states during the impossible final boss battle and actually get it done.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7976-6692-0199

Magician

Even though we have Dying Light on Switch, which is the superior sequel, I'm still hopeful THQ Nordic port Dead Island to the Switch. Just one of those action/rpg games that got mixed reviews when it originally released because it qualified as "awesomely bad". But I love the game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SMUGSLOTH69

@Magician It would be awesome if we got the definitive edition released in 2016.

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

LinkxPeach

I’d like to see Pokemon Version Collection 1, and 2 on Switch. Pokémon Version Collection 1 comes with Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. Pokémon Version Collection 2 comes with Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Because it’ll no longer be possible to transfer Pokémon from Gen III, I-III remakes, IV, V, VI, and VII games to Pokémon Bank on the Nintendo 3DS.
I’d also like to see Megaman Star Force Collection 1, and 2 that comes with all the Megaman Star Force games because the old copies on the Nintendo DS are rare, and cost a lot of money.

Nintendo 3DS’s friend code:
4012-5835-9928

Nintendo Switch’s friend code:
SW-0178-5632-1227

https://lxpgaming.blog/

Mrkittyhead

I’d like to have the Xenosaga and. Xenogear games on switch, and we really need a Xenoblade X port. Aside from that, ports of the Mario and Luigi games, Thousand Year Door port, TP and WW ports, and remakes of some of the FE games.

Mrkittyhead

Mana_Knight

ToeJam and Earl 3 from the original Xbox. Love to see that again.

Obscure 1/2 (Xbox + Wii) - survival co-op horror that went sorely under the radar.

Mana_Knight

Sisilly_G

@LinkxPeach : I think it would make more sense to have the Gen I games and their respective remakes (from Gen III) in a single release as opposed to splitting them in that fashion.

Another alternative is that they could include one version of the classics per release (for example, Red, Gold, Ruby, FireRed in one release, and Blue, Silver, Sapphire, and LeafGreen in the other). And if save data is detected for both collections, then Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald will be unlocked, no matter which cartridge/collection you play (an alternative to this is that the third versions can be unlocked if the main game is completed in either of the original releases).

The best case scenario, of course, is to have them all in a single release without splitting them into separate collections, complete with a physical release and local wireless trading/battling. Either way, I would buy two copies.

It would also be great if they threw in the GB/GBC spin-offs: Pinball (complete with Joy-Con rumble?), Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, TCG, Puzzle Challenge, and maybe even an official localisation of TCG2 (the fan translation is excellent though).

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

LinkxPeach

Sisilly_G wrote:

@LinkxPeach : I think it would make more sense to have the Gen I games and their respective remakes (from Gen III) in a single release as opposed to splitting them in that fashion.
Another alternative is that they could include one version of the classics per release (for example, Red, Gold, Ruby, FireRed in one release, and Blue, Silver, Sapphire, and LeafGreen in the other). And if save data is detected for both collections, then Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald will be unlocked, no matter which cartridge/collection you play (an alternative to this is that the third versions can be unlocked if the main game is completed in either of the original releases).

The best case scenario, of course, is to have them all in a single release without splitting them into separate collections, complete with a physical release and local wireless trading/battling. Either way, I would buy two copies.

It would also be great if they threw in the GB/GBC spin-offs: Pinball (complete with Joy-Con rumble?), Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire, TCG, Puzzle Challenge, and maybe even an official localisation of TCG2 (the fan translation is excellent though).

It’d be cool if they had the Gen I-III games in one collection. If they make a Nintendo DS, and 3DS Classic. They should make it possible to download Gen IV-VII games, and Pokémon Bank app.

4012-5835-9928

SW-0178-5632-1227

JokerCK

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, Zero Sievert, Valheim, Tales of Arise, Fallout 3/4/ New Vegas, Dave the Diver, Nioh 1/2

JokerCK

AshleyGamer1995

May I also suggest Rockstar's Bully (Canis Canem Edit) game, ideally as "The Definitive Edition", too? Must admit, that game was well-liked by many next to GTA, so it deserves a spotlight.

SMUGSLOTH69

I know it's unlikely as hell, but it would be awesome if Hi-Fi Rush got a Switch port.

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Sisilly_G

@AshleyGamer1995 : And physical to boot, please!

It was one of my absolute favourite games on Wii, and the motion controls made it even better. I can't imagine any other version being anywhere near as much fun as the Wii version was. What other game lets you administer wedgies and act like a violent delinquent with motion controls?

If there ever is a Switch port, they absolutely MUST bring back the motion controls as well.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

SMUGSLOTH69

@Sisilly_G Bro My brother played this all the time on his PlayStation, I had no idea this was on Wii.

SMUGSLOTH69

Dom_31

@LinkxPeach @Sisilly_G if we get the old Pokémon games it'll be as standalone releases with minimal updates/additions for 10-15€/$ and whatever the equivalent in different currencies would be.

And they'll wait to do that until after the 3DS stuff goes offline and require you to buy home on top of it.

Just because it's TPC.

Dom_31

LinkxPeach

Dom_31 wrote:

@LinkxPeach @Sisilly_G if we get the old Pokémon games it'll be as standalone releases with minimal updates/additions for 10-15€/$ and whatever the equivalent in different currencies would be.
And they'll wait to do that until after the 3DS stuff goes offline and require you to buy home on top of it.

Just because it's TPC.

What does TPC stands for?

4012-5835-9928

SW-0178-5632-1227

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic