Forums

Topic: Rumors and games you want on the switch

Posts 101 to 120 of 173

Marcalous

@SMUGSLOTH69 nice idea with the Kingdom Hearts collection, thought their was a rumour of us getting Epic Mickley too which is a brilliant game

A game thats just been announced is AEW Wrestling and hope it comes to the switch

Marcalous

SMUGSLOTH69

@Marcalous I would love Epic Mickey played it on my Wii when I was like 7 but didn't finish it

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Marcalous

@SMUGSLOTH69 I was 15 when it came out and still loves it, was a guilty pleasure if you get me, stunning game

Id love to see Nintendo do afew horror games again like Eternal Darkness and or Geist

Marcalous

SMUGSLOTH69

@Marcalous wow you were15 when it came out I was only 4 years old

Edited on by SMUGSLOTH69

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

PlusUltra

I'd prefer an enhanced port of ps vita world trigger game with splitscreen local and motion controls being new additions or updates however world trigger may be too niche so maybe a crossover game would be more appealing.

Set-up: In world trigger, triggers, part of the anime's namesake, are weapons that use a person's trion energy which is kind of like chakra or mana we see in other media......I guess. This energy is used to make surrogate bodies and a large range of weapons like both gun and swords plus razor wire.

Triggers were originally made by the badguys in the show which come from a different reality entirely which is why i believe the anime might be great for a crossover game since it already has the backlore for multidimensional battling.

Fairy tail - this anime has a magical race of beings that come from an alternative reality and try to stage an invasion or something, point is fairy tails lore sets it up for crossover games too, kind of, but fairy tail is not as uniform as world trigger and might prove too chaotic for a crossover but still interesting though.

2. Black clover has an invasion story element with horned beings. This is huge for crossover game reasons since part of the enemy faction in world trigger has a horned special forces faction who sometimes become unstable. I am suggesting that the devil faction dimension in black clover has enough symmetry to be sold as a failed experiment in world trigger.

1. Black cover - way more uniform than fairy tail. Mana skin which most in anime practice would help game consistincy since surrogate trion bodies are a thing in world trigger.

Battle network - battle network has it on thing with net navi element but world trigger also has autonomous droids that can help on battle. Battle betwork also had some dimension hopping of its own. Battle network uses data and world trigger uses possibly both natural nature energymystical enlightened energy so they have their differences like how world trigger uses young cast as main heroes too but its more universal tone wise however in the end both have several parallels.

Edited on by PlusUltra

PlusUltra

SMUGSLOTH69

@PlusUltra I love Fairy Tail and I certainly love Black Clover but what the heck is World Trigger

SMUGSLOTH69

PlusUltra

@SMUGSLOTH69 lol see thats what i mean, this awesome anime may be too niche on its own in game form.

Its an anime and game where this high schooler joins this new tech army with his friends to protect his hometown and the world from invasion.

The shows technology kind of feels game like since they get to use fake bodies that are stronger than their real ones to defend themselves from harm and compete against each other to increase their skills with their game like body and weapons. The undertone of the show is serious because people go missing because they have large amounts of energy but there is also an element of playfulness since this army of powerful tech users are all young due to their increased ability to understand and adapt to the shows technology.

Edited on by PlusUltra

PlusUltra

Mana_Knight

Mystical Ninja! It is the one franchise that remains untouched from my Childhood that has not had a return. Everything else, even Pocky and Rocky, is getting a look in these days, and never thought we'd see them again.

Mana_Knight

SMUGSLOTH69

@Mana_Knight just looked it up that would be a cool port I guess but might not happen if N64 is next for NSO

SMUGSLOTH69

PlusUltra

@Bizaster. I would love a combo collection port of those psp fairy tail games and that full metal alchemist brotherhood game that never got localized.

If they could update those games with a few modern features and ship them together that would be so cool. Id like a bleach heat the soul game or vs crusade port.

I know its called solo leveling but a co-op solo leveling game would be so cool, as would a co-op. .hack game or just a port of the ps4 game. A collection of both though would be legendary.

PlusUltra

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster Well I just have a feeling that 2021 will be filled with switch ports

SMUGSLOTH69

SMUGSLOTH69

@PlusUltra I really like fairy tail and didn't even know these existed but I've only seen season 1

SMUGSLOTH69

Mana_Knight

SMUGSLOTH69 wrote:

@Mana_Knight just looked it up that would be a cool port I guess but might not happen if N64 is next for NSO

I would be more than happy with just getting the N64 game on the Switch! Maybe one day..

Mana_Knight

SMUGSLOTH69

@Bizaster there's such a thing as soul eater games I'd love to play those but isn't the series like only 50-52 episodes wish it was longer

SMUGSLOTH69

SMUGSLOTH69

@Mana_Knight I know I've never owned an N64 so having those games on the switch with slightly higher resolution or just updated options would be great

SMUGSLOTH69

Marcalous

Sega Ages Virtua Fighter

Wave Race

1080 Snowboarding

Marcalous

SMUGSLOTH69

@Marcalous I just want some jet ski/boat racing games on the switch

SMUGSLOTH69

Marcalous

@SMUGSLOTH69 try Riptide GP Renegade, made for consoles, on the switch its £8.99, a bargain for the campaign mode alone

Marcalous

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic