Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Rumor and Speculation Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 4,146

TheFrenchiestFry

@SwitchForce you really trying to start a cultural revolution over the toaster that plays mario games

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Purgatorium

I came here for the insane Nintendo conspiracy theories but I'll stay for the cultural revolution.

Purgatorium

rallydefault

I don't understand why people find it necessary to respond with "I'm free to express my opinions." Like... yea, duh.

rallydefault

Matt_Barber

That's for a game delayed to 2023, so not much of an indication that anything might be happening soon.

Matt_Barber

Atomic77

I think Nintendo thinks the Switch Lite will be the last portable system nintendo will ever make. With so many games just out and more on the way I still don't see any reason for this so called Switch Pro just yet.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Zeldafan79

Well of course they are working on the next hardware duh! Everytime a new system is released they start working on the next one. Doesn't mean it has to be an upgrade to the current machine. It could very well be the successor to switch. The only news or leaks you should be relying on or even taking remotely serious should be from Nintendo themselves. Anything else is just nerd bait made up by some jackass for clicks. Whatever works i guess.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

sixrings

@Slowdive plans can change at any minute. Maybe it’ll be scrapped all together. Remember billion dollar companies change plans in an instant

sixrings

GrailUK

@Slowdive Not going to lie, I'm kinda hoping we here something this week.*

*full disclosure - been hoping that for weeks now lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

@Balta666 Pokemon Legends Arceus and 3rd parties would be the main reasons to announce the revision earlier. That said, EA is the last of the major 3rd party announcements before late August (Switch support present there is probably going to just be another FIFA legacy edition) meanwhile the Pokemon focus could be solely on Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl and Unite in the meantime so there's no rush.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

skywake

Eel wrote:

I believe he meant to say: “I am free to express my opinions”.

SwitchForce wrote:

@Eel Correct and if you don't then don't respond to it.

The implication there @SwitchForce is that others are not allowed to express their disagreement with your opinions. I mean surely if everyone's entitled to express their opinions then everyone's also allowed to express their disagreement? Bit of a paradox there.

Also don't take my disagreement as disrespect, quite the opposite. There's a reason why my sig says "don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with". I firmly believe that opinions aren't deserving of respect, opinions should freely fold if people are presented with a better opinion. I respect people too much to believe they are incapable of changing their opinions and I like to believe that I would freely change mine also!

rallydefault wrote:

I don't understand why people find it necessary to respond with "I'm free to express my opinions." Like... yea, duh.

Yeah, it's literally the weakest argument someone can make. Nobody is going to drag you to the gulag for saying that Microsoft are incapable of innovation no matter how dumb that position is. And someone calling that position ridiculous isn't exactly the same as having the secret police storm your house

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Grumblevolcano

@Balta666 Legends Arceus does need the revision judging by the trailer we got back in February.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

johnvboy

Another day with no Switch Pro reveal, or a mid generation revision, which is far more likely.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

johnvboy

@Grumblevolcano,

We do not know at what state of development the reveal footage came from, I am assuming things will naturally improve, but with Pokemon and it's main audience not all that bothered with visuals, they may just release it like that.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Grumblevolcano

@johnvboy Framerate was the rough factor, not the visuals. Reminded me of Hyrule Warriors Legends on original 3DS.

Grumblevolcano

johnvboy

@Grumblevolcano,

Tough to judge from an initial reveal trailer, I quite liked the art style just needed polishing up a bit, pretty sure the frame rate can be improved.

GrailUK

Is 8nm good?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic