Forums

Topic: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Posts 441 to 460 of 525

MFD

@otterskateboard Excellent, I hope you'll enjoy your remainder of the game, and hopefully not get too many freezes/bugs (I've had one where Beep-O gradually went into the ground, and then completely at one point)

MFD

Hawkstream

So I am enjoying Mario + Rabbids more than Zelda or Splatoon 2. There I said it. Its my favorite game on Switch!

Hawkstream

Spoony_Tech

Has anybody beat the game yet? I'm still taking my time and just over half way through level 3. Did about half the challenges and both S worlds available so far.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Anybody else encounter the World 4-5 pipe puzzle glitch? If I go through the people to the center-top platform with the chest, it won't let me return through the pipe: I have to exit to Peach's castle and then run back to the world and start the chapter over again.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Hughesy

Just bought the game even though I'm meant to be saving for a new 2017 VW Golf, I couldn't hold off any longer. I'm not normally into turned based games like this, but wow this game is amazing. The graphics, gameplay and music are all perfect, I can see why it's so popular and why it got great reviews. When I first heard about the game, I was like nah, but I've never been so happy to be wrong.

Edited on by Hughesy

Switch friend code: SW-3225-7165-4815

Ralizah

@Hughesy Don't worry, many of us have had to eat humble pie and admit our closed-mindedness regarding this game. It's great.

Edited on by Ralizah

Hughesy

@Ralizah Indeed. It's one of the many reasons I love my Switch, as I end up playing games I wouldn't normally play on PC. I watched and read a lot of reviews and thought it looked pretty good, but until you actually play it you don't realise how good it is.

MFD

@Ralizah That eventually resolved itself for us in due time, I believe that's part of a glitch that slowly has Beep-o sink into the ground. Hopefully fixed soon, as without those technical issues, the game would be an all around great for me.

MFD

MegaMari0

@Spoony_Tech I have not. Just beat the 3rd world. love the opera singer boss. Have to redo that one...took too many turns.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Ralizah

@UmniKnight Gotcha. Thankfully, the game saved what chests I opened, so I just left that area.

Wouldn't be an Ubisoft game without some massive glitches!

MFD

@Ralizah Massive great sigh to that one. At least it's doing well, so hopefully we get more creative stuff from Ubisoft, and other thirds.

MFD

Hughesy

So my pause menu has glitched, I can't select anything, very weird. It's like the menu is going up and down really fast without me pressing anything, and it's not the controller doing it.

Edit: I just fixed it by using the dpad rather than the analogue stick.

Edited on by Hughesy

Spoony_Tech

I never thought I'd see the day when someone said 20h is short.....

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Hughesy

@Tsurii You must not play that many games then. On average most games seem to be 8-12 hours long. Over 20 hours of fun engaging gameplay is great. Most games that are as long as you said are mostly padded out with busy work and not exciting. I like to get my money's worth as well, I've played Ark on PC for over 1000 hours lol, but I wouldn't call over 20 short.

Hughesy

@Tsurii Whoah there, I never meant any offence, I'm just saying 20 hours for a video game isn't short, and it will take more than that to do and perfect everything. There's also replay value if you want to redo stages with different characters and abilities. No need for a back handed comment, as I said I've played Ark on PC for over 1000 hours, so I'm not someone with a short attention span. This game was never hyped as a story heavy game, it's a game that is all action, with not a single dull time wasting moment.

Edited on by Hughesy

JoyBoy

So I finally got to play this game... i gotta say... I love it!

The rabbids are pretty fun and all the interactions are well done. The game looks beautiful with a nice looking world to explore in.

I played xcom but I think this is more fun. The setting helps I guess, but I like all the moves, the slides back and forth, the jumping around, the depth with the skill tree etc. It's just very fun experiencing Mario in this context. I pulled off some really cool moves that really surprised me!

I just completed world 1. And only have 2 levels that aren't awarded with 'perfect' score. So I will go back to redo those, but here is my question; do you still get orbs/extra stuff from redoing the levels you already got perfected?

I was also going in thinking I wouldn't like the music as much. But it really surprised me. It's well done, and a lot of variety(so far).

Great game!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JaxonH

I need to play this more. But I just can't! Gosh dang it... I cant.

I'm smack dab in the middle of Monster Hunter XX ( actually I'm just getting started in the grand scheme of things, probably another 400 hours ahead of me) and Splatoon 2 and now Metroid Samus Returns and Monster Hunter Stories... and over a dozen more titles coming Sept/Oct...

Please don't hate me, dear Mario Rabbids game. I do love you, I swear! I just can't!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH I'm the opposite as this game has taken over all other games. Haven't even touched Splatoon 2 or Ever Oasis since this came out. I want to beat EO before Friday but that's not looking good.

MERG said:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech
I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for Monster Hunter dropping on Switch, I'd be playing Splatoon 2 and Mario Rabbids instead of Splatoon 2 and MH. I just find that I don't really have time to juggle more than two games at once. I mean I try sometimes, I really do try... but when they are meaty, in-depth games... two is about the most I can handle. I have a pile of PS4 games lying on the floor that I haven't even installed yet, dating all the way back to Valkyrie Revolution, Final Fantasy XII, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Yakuza Kiwami, Resident Evil Revelations (because I own every other game in the series on the system and this was the last one I needed to complete the collection)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic