Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 1,721 to 1,729 of 1,729

Octane

@Grumblevolcano lol that's kinda stupid. I got excited and downloaded the app.

Any word on when it's coming?

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Octane No, all we know about more specific release timing for the remaining 6 games is that Banjo-Kazooie is releasing sometime in January.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

X-Slayer

That would be nice. I didn’t rent the game back in the day because I wasn’t interested in most shooters at the time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0567-1887-2002
(Please ask before requesting)

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Bravely Default II
LotR: The Third Age (GC)
Paper Mario 64 (Nintendo Switch)
Zelda BotW Normal Mode + DLC
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond

Lony85

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWrWuXE6RHw
(Link to Banjo-Kazooie trailer with release date)

So according to the video I posted above, Nintendo announced that Banjo-Kazooie would be available too play on January 20th (so today), yet the game is still not on the N64 app (I just checked... again).

It's almost 5pm out here, I don't want to come off as entitled or anything, however, given today is the day it was supposed to join N64 app, I honestly expected it to be up by now. I'm honestly disappointed as I was planning on spending the day playing Banjo-Kazooie and we'll I haven't been able to do so.

Lony85

Fizza

@Lony85 I was jebaited as well. It was only after I tried to get it that I realized that the UK trailer said the 21st, meaning that there must be some time zone shenanigans going on. It's currently 11pm here in Ireland so try again in an hour if you're desperate to play it.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Paper Mario 64
340/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
Hyped as all hell for Pokemon Legends Arceus
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
Going dark until PLA/March, have a good one people!

Grumblevolcano

@Lony85 The UK trailer says January 21st so release timing is in like 2-3 hours.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Lony85

@Grumblevolcano Oh, I see.

I'll still keep an eye out for it, hopefully I'll get a chance e to play it for a bit, once the kids go to bed.

Lony85

Grumblevolcano

It's out now:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic