Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,230

Fizza

@DarthNocturnal @jump Thanks guys!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Metroid (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Ninfan

blindsquarel wrote:

@Ninfan
How is it better? Option one is to buy the expansion pack, and have access to the dlc for a year. It is more like 100 dollars because the dlc ends in 2023. And once you cancel the subscription the dlc is gone. Or you could pay 25 dollars have access to the dlc for however long you have Mario kart. Honestly it would be better just to buy the dlc.

@blindsquarel I don't think you lose the mario kart DLC if you cancel the subscription.

Ninfan

MarioVillager92

@Ninfan You do. Once your membership expires or you happen to delete your Nintendo Account that has access to NSO + expansion pack, you'll no longer be able to play the Mario Kart DLC. There's not really a way to cancel your NSO sub, by the way, the closest you can get to that is by turning off automatic renewal and having your sub run its course.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Ninfan

@MarioLover92 If you miss paying your NSO subscription and pay again later you still get the same package also if you stop paying for NSO any games you have with nes,snes, mega drive, N64 still stay in your nes, snes e.t.c. apps. At least they do here.

Ninfan

MarioVillager92

@Ninfan Yeah, as far as I know, you can still have them downloaded on your Switch, but if your online membership ends, you won't be able to play them unless you pay for another membership.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Grumblevolcano

@skywake It'll be interesting to see whether the DLC added to the expansion pack goes beyond games that have features which require base NSO.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SViper

Do we earn Gold Coins for buying NSO code and activating and for buying Expansion for it as well?

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

djole13211

I got question about buying NSO in my country i can't buy online and neither use eShop now my question is if i put USA or any other country where NSO is available will i get online only for North America? And if i put my postal code that is not from USA will they let me buy it and use it?

djole13211

FragRed

This whole NSO comes across like Nintendo has one poor sod in the Europe department creating emulators and someone else slowly porting games over onto the emulators. There’s obviously little incentive to invest any real resources into it because enough people are paying for it that the bare minimum is enough.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

FragRed

@Ninfan I look forward to whatever the next system to be added immediately stopping the monthly releases of N64 games in order to focus on the one or two regular games for that new platform.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Ninfan

@FragRed although GBA games would be good. There's some really brilliant games on GBA.

Ninfan

Fizza

@FragRed I'm part of the problem then sadge.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Metroid (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Majora's Mask coming to NSO on February 25th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

blindsquirrel

It’s cool that MM is going to the service but it isn’t enough to convince me. I will pay the price of admission day one if they put thousand year door on though.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Budda

I hope they add MERCS to the Sega Genesis section. I'd love to play that game again! Havent played it since back on the original console.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Grumblevolcano

The UK, US and Japan trailers for Majora's Mask says February 25th release so its release timing will be in the range of 8am - 2pm UK time, more likely to be on the earlier side given Paper Mario had the same setup and released at 8am UK time. That same day will likely have the announcement of March's N64 game, with all those rumours about Goldeneye for Xbox it makes me wonder if perhaps Goldeneye will be March's N64 game.

Grumblevolcano

MarioVillager92

SViper wrote:

Do we earn Gold Coins for buying NSO code and activating and for buying Expansion for it as well?

No, but you can use your gold coins toward any NSO membership. That's what I like to do, actually.

@Grumblevolcano Honestly, I doubt that. Do you remember the September 2021 direct when they showed off all the other games they plan to add? Stuff like Mario Golf, Pokemon Snap, Kirby 64, and F-Zero X. I'd say it's fair to expect one of those to come.

SViper

@MarioLover92 the answer was now unnecessary, because the sales of games ended and I found answer trough searching via google multiple times to be sure of answer.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

MarioVillager92

@SViper Ah, my bad then. Makes sense because you did post your question a while ago. Just thought I'd help you out nonetheless since I just saw it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic