Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,650

Snatcher

@Fizza I’m going to tune in, need to see that extra gameplay.

And since there taking this knew route with the games, I hope they mix classic Pokémon with legends elements!

Oh and what @Tyranexx said!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

SViper

It has been announced that Managing Director of GAME FREAK, Junichi Masuda, is to leave his role in the company and join The Pokémon Company as a Chief Creative Fellow.
Untitled

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Fizza

@SViper It's probably for the best. He and his team got an absolute hammering during the build-up to SwSh, he probably wants to take a more backseat role going forward in order to avoid a repeat. I hope he continues to make music for the series though, his songs are absolutely ace.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

SViper

From second trailers of XY/SM/SwSh they usually reveal around 3 new common Pokémon and both main Legendaries with second trailers.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

13 minutes left.
Are we getting a shadow drop trailer of Pokemon Scarlet / Violet ?
I'm still playing my Cat Quest 2 Switch while waiting for Pokemon trailer.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Fizza

5 minutes left I'm so blooming excited.

Fizza

SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Munchlax

They really named it “Le Chonk” huh

Munchlax

Pizzamorg

Visually and technically it looks extremely rough, but then you give me handsome yassify man, jet turbine legendary and Lechonk and I am all in, baby.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Fizza

THE GRASS ONE IS CALLED SMOLIV IM IN LOVE.

Anti-Matter

Ooooh....!
I will choose Violet for sure. 😃
Violet version has male professor.
He looked handsome somehow. 😘
And I prefer the Violet Legendaris looking.
Both of them looked like Vehicle dragons, reminded me FF XIII Shiva Nyx and Stiria.

Anti-Matter

Bolt_Strike

Trailer looks fine, but what really got me hyped is this little tidbit from the website:

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet offer an open-world experience that only the Pokémon series can deliver—one welcoming even to newcomers to the series.​,

You can experience a new style of adventure, with a world that you’re free to explore at your leisure and not in an order dictated by the story. You will, of course, journey to hone your skills as a Pokémon Trainer, but many more discoveries and stories await you. Meet a variety of people and Pokémon, and adventure in the world of Pokémon the way you want to.

https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/explore/

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! You can explore areas in any order! Probably also complete gyms in any order (that one is still TBA, but should be a natural consequence of this). Day 1 purchase!

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Fizza

The website's broken, I can't access it. WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES.

Pizzamorg

YO. Co op play. Fully open world not dictated by grind walls. This is ***** LIT.

Snatcher

I think this looks great! I hope they show us those evolutions soon!

And more of the world of course, and some of the new Pokémon I see aren’t bad, not bad at all!

Though I still can’t get over the knew trainer designs, everyone else I think looks amazing, but er, I can’t get over how the trainers look.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Pizzamorg

Is the 19th of November a weekend? I think it is. About time a game released on the weekend, rather than a random evening in the middle of the week for no reason. Some people have jobs, every game should come out on a weekend or a Friday night.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic