Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 1,641 to 1,650 of 1,650

Smth2024

@Fizza nice! i gotta go do the delibird event soon! during the last shiny boosted event, i managed to get one shiny litwick and two shiny milcerys! ^^

hopefully this event and the dragon type event will go as well as the previous one! :3

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

Fizza

@Moffo Oh yeah, I also got a shiny Milcery on the last day of the event! (plus a random shiny Duskull about 15 minutes later in Kitakami XD)

My shiny luck during Indigo Disk has been kind of wild honestly; I got about 6 shinies total between Teal Mask's release and Indigo Disk coming out and yet I've already managed to grab 9 total shinies: Litleo (evolved up into Pyroar), Alolan Exeggutor, Slakoth (my 6th one funnily enough XD), the event Lucario and the aforementioned Milcery, Duskull and 2 Delibirds. I'm kind of reinvigorated to try and get as many different shinies as possible now if I'm honest (hell; I might even go back to SwSh and finally attempt a Galarian Ponyta hunt I've had on the backburner for the past 3 years!).

also really looking forward to that Dragon-centric Outbreak event too (SHINY DURALUDON/ARCHALUDON WILL BE MINE)

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Smth2024

@Fizza that’s awesome! ^^ my only shinies have been two shiny milcerys, two shiny litwicks (cause i haven’t connected violet to the wifi and i can still do the old event), and a shiny ursaluna that i don’t like cause the lime green color scheme kinda sucks, ngl

also glad to see a fellow shiny duradulon/arCHADulon enjoyer

I dunno.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

VoidofLight

Meanwhile I only need every form of Alcremie and every form of Minior, along with a few starters and the Violet exclusive (new) Paradox mon. The only one that'll be genuinely hard to get is the Violet exclusive paradox mon, since I can't trade people my scarlet ones... given you only get one of each.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Smth2024

@VoidofLight yeah, getting the Alcremie and Minior forms are pretty tough.

Well, at least trying to get Rainbow Form Alcremie taught me that anticlockwise and counterclockwise are the same thing.

I dunno.

Sisilly_G

I'm surprised by how cool Paradox Entei is as I didn't care for Paradox Suicune, and the less said about the hideous abomination that is Paradox Raikou, the better.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Fizza

Would any Violet players here be able to help me finish off the Indigo Disk Pokedex? I've got almost all mons necessary for it and am just missing a couple of trade evos/version exclusives.

These include:

• Shieldon/Bastiodon
  • Rhyperior
  • Magmortar
  • Kingdra
  • Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash
  • Iron Crown
  • Iron Boulder

I have every opposite mon from Scarlet in my boxes so I'd be more than glad to supply the necessary counterparts for anyone's own dex if need be. Thanks in advance and please let me know if you'd be interested in helping me out!

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

@Slugg You unlock the ability to fly permanently after catching Terapagos, not by completing the Super-Hard Course; Amarys will be chilling in one of the classrooms and when you talk to her, she'll give you the food necessary for Ko/Miraidon to fly. Did you talk to her yet?

Edited on by Fizza

Bluelink45

I beat the DLC recently, and wow. This was honestly the most fun i've had in a pokemon game ever. The characters are so well written (I love Kieran and Penny sm) and i honestly didn't experience that many performance issues.
The open world was genuienly so insanely fun, and it carried a sense of adventure that i hadn't really felt before in a pokemon game.
I honestly don't care about performance issues if the next games have this much heart put into them.

Resident Project Sekai addict

My Nintendo: Bluelink45 | Nintendo Network ID: Bluelink45

card-crunch78

I’m gonna start over on Violet next week.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic