Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,650

Eel

@XandertheWise I dunno how would I pinpoint it. “The sea” perhaps.

I constantly see them on the sea, rivers, lakes, etc. all over the place.

Sometimes I even see them beached. Flopping about.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FishyS

omg, I hate the purple stakes part. I pulled up a ton while just playing the game but I do not recall where they were. Why can't the map at least show the ones I already found since they are important?

I gave up trying to find them all myself so I looked at a guide.

guide: on a rock around here.

me: looks at 900 rocks around area and thinks about how you only see purple stakes if you are very close to them and there might not even be one here since I may have picked it up 50 game hours ago.

Maybe there are better video guides but I really don't want to have to revisit places all over the map just because I didn't memorize the random places dozens of stakes were when I didn't even know they were so important. Anyone have a way to make this less tedious?

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

XandertheWise

Why is there a pokemon in the game that looks like it belongs in Minecraft?

XandertheWise

Eel

Took them long enough to make a reference to it tbh.

I do find it funny to find minecraft sheep made out of salt rock just wandering about.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Any good looking humanoid / anthro fur creatures from Pokemon Scarlet / Violet after Lucario ?
Sawk is not present in this game. 😟

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@XandertheWise No clue, but I love it.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Fizza

A cool bit of news that came out today: the person who designed Greavard and Houndstone is none other than Kazuyuki Kurashima, best known for his work on Super Mario RPG, Moon and Live A Live!

I've gone on record multiple times about how much I love Greavard and Houndstone so to know who it was that graced us with these good boys (plus our first proper skeleton Pokemon!) makes me incredibly happy. These two have unironically shot their way to the near top of my list of all-time favourite Ghost types, they are absolute perfection in my eyes.

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Dom_31

I'm a bit surprised by how easy the Charizard raids actually are with a full team of prepared ((lv100, proper EVs + nature) Pokémon is.
Using a Flutter Mane and outside of one time where I just randomly got OHKO'ed for...some reason, I didn't see a failed run or even that many KOs yet.

And you get a TON of candy from it.

Also, a tip for those who are looking for rare spawns or the paradoxes in specific places...make sandwiches with encounter power. You won't see anything BUT Sandy Shocks, Iron Thorns, Valiant or Roaring Moon lol

Dom_31

Fizza

@Wolfleaf Update: I've only got Koraidon to catch and then I'm completely ready for trading. Would you be ready to do everything tonight? I can organise the code on my end if so!

Fizza

@Wolfleaf Sweet! We'll meet back up again in 2 hours?

Fizza

@Wolfleaf Set up here on my end, I've also got a Scyther w/ Metal Coat and Slowpoke w/ King's Rock ready to go as well. I'll send the mons over (you can send me anything random), and then we do a tradeback for them (including the Koraidon since I very much want to keep that). Let me know if you're in the game and I'll send on the code!

Fizza

@Wolfleaf Awesome, the code is 2004 0400

EDIT: You Maria?

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

@Wolfleaf Thank you so much for this! It took me about 3 years to get SwSh's dex finished and now I've gotten SV's done within the span of a month! It really is like that one NPC from every game:
Untitled
Also, when we're done, I've got one more mon for you to keep as a small token of my appreciation. Trade me whatever you want in return

Edited on by Fizza

VoidofLight

I need a Miraidon. I can't trade my Koraidon to get it though, since I'm putting together a living dex, and you only really get one for the boxes. I doubt this'll get anywhere, but is anyone willing to part with their Miraidon permanently?

Fizza

@VoidofLight Have you tried organising a 'tradeback' where you temporarily trade over the mon so you can register it for the dex and then immediately get it back? You could try asking @Wolfleaf to help you out since they were the ones to help me complete my dex earlier on (assuming they want to of course! 😅).

I would help you in a heartbeat if I didn't have Scarlet myself as well (I do have the other version exclusives if you need any though).

Edited on by Fizza

VoidofLight

@Fizza My issue is moreso that I don't just need it for the normal dex. I'm building a living dex with every single pokemon and form in my PC box, so it requires me to have all the version exclusive pokemon. The only one I'm missing is Miraidon, which the game only really gives you one of (since the other you get can't be put in boxes or traded).

Fizza

@VoidofLight Ah, in that case you might have a bit of trouble. Try using this trade code in the Link Trade send a random mon in exchange: it may not work most of the time but you never know who'll be willing online.

0399 0400

VoidofLight

@Fizza Thanks, I'll try and see if anyone would be alright with a random mon exchange. I just hate that they give you two of the box legendaries, but yet only one really counts towards making this dex.

Fizza

The next 7-Star Raid Event has been announced and the mon available this time is....Cinderace!

I think I'm starting to see what they're doing with these raids (at least in the relative short-term): bring in Pokemon who would normally only be available through HOME transfer and have them be catchable in regular Pokeballs so that anyone without HOME can get them as well. Cinderace is a good pick for a next starter (very popular, great in battle and generally well-liked) and, unlike Charizard, I might actually unlock 6-Star Raids in time for it arriving XD

Very much hoping for either Inteleon or Chesnaught to come next if this trend keeps up because I need my boys to return home DAMNIT!

Anti-Matter

@Fizza
Btw, is there any normal way to get the starters from previous Gen without trading ?

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic