Forums

Topic: Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,650

Fizza

@Anti-Matter Not yet other than through these limited time events, but when Pokemon HOME compatibility is released, you'll be able to transfer up Charizard, the Kalos starters, the Galar Starters and the three starter lines used in Legends Arceus from previous games!

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Enword

Removed - inappropriate language

Enword

FishyS

I wish the special raids had the gen 9 exclusives from the other version. I really don't want to have to trade to finish my pokedex. I know it's set up that way to encourage families with multiple kids to buy both versions, but it also makes it less fun for solo players. I don't need my pokedex to be easy to finish, I just want to be able to finish it without trusting some random person on the internet.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Fizza

I love when over half of the outbreak I'm hunting spawns inside of a f****** cliff oh yes it's very fun 🥲
Untitled
EDIT: I got my shiny Noibat.

Edited on by Fizza

Fizza

@Eel Thankfully not.

PuppyToucher

I know it’s a long shot but does anyone have a regenerator cyclizar or an extra ability patch they can trade me? Battling a friend soon and this is the last thing I need to build the team I want to use.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0626-8454-8990

My Nintendo: AgentQ723 | Nintendo Network ID: AgentQ723

Pichuka97

Hey all, just looking to get some Violet exclusive mon' for Scarlet. Maybe I can send you some Scarlet exclusives in exchange. Otherwise I just need some legendaries for the dex, I can send them back after traded. But also looking for Qauxly, I have a few Sprigigato to offer c:

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

FishyS

I finally found a Shiny, and it's a dumb primeape. 😐

@Pichuka97 Not sure if timezones will work out, but I'm violet and I can trade if you'd like. I'm at 379/400 and don't quite have all the violet pokemon, but have most of them and don't have the scarlet exclusives. I do have my second Miraidon if you want to trade legendaries temporarily or permanently.

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Sisilly_G

@FishyS : You can evolve that "dumb Primeape" into a dumb Annihilape.

I'm usually disappointed when I wind up with a shiny that could Mega evolve in past games, but can't in current ones, and it puts me off from wanting to invest in them.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Fizza

Just took on an Oranguru raid. One of my teammate's Azumarill managed to take it down to nearly death with a single Belly Drum boosted Play Rough and after that....it just stopped taking damage. Literally, no matter what we did, it wouldn't take anymore damage even though it was literally shown to be without any health remaining. We proceeded to be blown out of a raid we should've won from the very first turn.

Can't believe I'm pining for the return of SwSh styled raids....

Eel

Yeah that happens way too often.

The Pokémon gets OHKO’d, then the game decides “um actually” and gives the Pokémon half the HP back, and then suddenly they become extremely hard to kill… I am almost convinced it must be some sort of underflow glitch…

Then the game expects you to terastalize your Pokémon to break the shield, but very rarely gives you the option to actually do it. When I do manage to do it, my Pokémon either dies immediately afterwards, or the timer runs out before it has a chance to attack.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fizza

I was just exploring the beach from Levincia in search of raid dens and happened to stumble upon a flock of Wattrel with a shiny one smack dab in the middle. I needed one for my Shiny Living Dex so I was over the moon to find it. As I was getting ready to catch it though, I noticed something out of the corner my eye: a Magnemite with an oddly darker colour palette. Is that...? No, it's probably just the lighting, it is under a tree after all. But the longer I looked at it, the more I couldn't shake the feeling something was up with it. So after catching my Wattrel, I went over to take a closer look and:
Untitled
LITERALLY. CHILLING. IN. THE. BACKGROUND.

I love shiny hunting in this game.

XandertheWise

anyone know of a better way to walk evolve Pawmo?

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

@Eel well, how long am i supposed to that by standing around on top of a pokemon center to have the Paw pokey to walk evolve? How does that work exactly anyway? Do I level it up with a rare candy after trying to get it to walk in circles for a thousand?

XandertheWise

RubyCarbuncle

@XandertheWise I have a short clip on my Instagram account that will show you how to do it. Just make sure your box Legendary can jump high enough to be able to get up onto a Pokémon Center roof. My Instagram is in my Profile Bio.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

Zybrissa

Some more Tera Raid shenanigans I've seen lately:

I'm getting a worryingly common glitch in online Raids, where the menu completely freezes. None of the controls do anything at all until the Tera Pokémon does something that causes the camera to focus on it. It seems to be most common when I'm on the Cheer menu, and something interrupts before my command goes through.

Also, I had a Raid where both the opponent's HP and the timer ran out pretty much simultaneously. The game decided we'd won, and said the opponent had fainted... then spent a minute or so showing the Pokémon reeling, before deciding we'd actually lost and throwing us out of the den. Then it got stuck on the white screen and I had to reset.

Edited on by Zybrissa

Zybrissa

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic