Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,908

Ralizah

@jump It's probably difficult to list a pirated ROM on Ebay.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Magician

I think this makes it the best rated Pokemon game on Switch, right?

Pretty cool.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Snatcher

Wow, that review blew me away, Looks like game freak clean'd up there act.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Pokester99
"Game is mad repetitive with nothing to do but catch pokemon"

Well, we will not dancing or stepping the arrows in Legend of Arceus anyway.
The game itself is about catching Pokemons, not dancing with Pokemons.
I would like to get repetitive games than the unplayable games due to serious glitch or extreme difficulty.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Pokester99 Thats nice (:

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg I'm so happy you played it for yourself, I just like pokemon, why I got it, and I loved it.

FroZtedFlake

@Anti-Matter That's gotta be one of the best things you've ever said, had me laughing.

@Pokester99 I'd change your username if you hate catching pokes that much, and plz, no screenshots lol, sorry I didn't believe you

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

SwitchForce

Well spoilers to anyone if you haven't played the other Pokémon series and have no saved data you will not get those extras.

SwitchForce

VoidofLight

I mean, the game’s repetitive given it’s using a monster hunter gameplay loop. Also, I seriously doubt the combat is as braindead as other games in the series, given that they actually have ways to change turn order, making you have to think instead of just spamming moves.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jump

I've just received my copy. If I don't post anything in the next few days it means I'm enjoying the game but if I do post again soon it's probably to say how it's so rubbish.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@CactusMan Yeah the trees suck. The ones in Lord Of The Rings walked around and the ones in Guardians Of The Galaxy do cute dances but these are just there doing nowt. The trees get a 3/10!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Joeynator3000

sighs

...Ugh, I saw a review...fine...I'll give this game a chance. Might watch another review or so and some gameplay of the start of the game or something...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

VoidofLight

The tree looks so bad that I died inside. 10/10 game.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

I bit the bullet guy's, they were out of physical copy's, so I just got in digital, (Its only 6GB anyway) and now its teasing me on the home screen, Can't wait!

I have joined the legends gang, and the "Now i'm happy I didn't look at spoilers" gang.

But could someone just send me a link for the starter pokemon evo's, so I can see them?

jump

@Snatcher See below be warned spoilers;

it turns out the you're actually in a coma and the game is just a dream also the new starter forms
Untitled

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

@jump Thank you so much! I think I'm going to go for typhlosion, I didn't really like its other form, but this one looks much cooler, not a fan of what they did to my owl boi tho.

So what your saying is, this is all in ashes head? Dan-dan-daaan!

Snatcher

@VoidofLight I don't think they have the game LOL.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic