Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,902

VoidofLight

@Zuljaras Given that it hadn’t been revealed yet, yeah it had to have been a leaked image.

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

Zuljaras

Eel wrote:

@Zuljaras yeah, the form hasn’t been officially released yet. It’s one we all expected, but still...

Okay, it is not a big spoiler but a nasty cheap shot. Well such youtubers do not deserve subs for crap like that

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

Eel

@VoidofLight I’ve been doing really well with this game so far. Thankfully YouTube hasn’t shown any cheeky thumbnails yet.

Haven’t been this unspoiled since Diamond and Pearl!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

VoidofLight

@Eel I know only text spoilers from friends telling me some vague things about the game itself, but other than that, I’ve been able to avoid most spoilers for the game itself.

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

jump

@Eel I'm not sure that's right about being unspoiled. I remember you telling me off for creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon thread because the games hadn't been announced yet and we got into a back and forth about if a name is a spoiler or not.

I take you talking about not being spoiled is a retroactive admission I was right and the name isn't a spoiler! ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

I'm waiting for the folks from the prior pages who were complaining that Pokemon reviews can't be trusted to react to Nintendolife's 9/10 and either back track or say it should be a 10/10. ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Anti-Matter

Since I'm very casual with Pokemon games, I usually give score from 6 to 7 from 10.
But I gave score from 7 to 8 from 10 for Yokai Watch 3DS games.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

jump

Pokester99 wrote:

I know I'm going to sound like a hater but whatever. As someone who started the game a week ago and could not finish it due to falling asleep playing the game, I would give this game a 5 at most.

If you didn't like the game and had it in a week in advance you should have just put it on ebay for megabucks. You could have been swimming in gold right now!!!

Nicolai wrote:

FroZtedFlakerZz

@Pokester99 Is it weird that I doubt you ever had the game?

Games I'm playing right now:
Zelda BotW - Switch
Zelda Skyward Sword (Motion Controls) - Switch
Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - Switch
Mario Maker 2 - Switch

Ralizah

@jump It's probably difficult to list a pirated ROM on Ebay.

Ralizah

Snatcher

Wow, that review blew me away, Looks like game freak clean'd up there act.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Pizzamorg

Magician wrote:

I think this makes it the best rated Pokemon game on Switch, right?

Pretty cool.

Think this makes it one of the highest rated Pokemon games ever?

FroZtedFlakerZz wrote:

@Pokester99 Is it weird that I doubt you ever had the game?

lmao I was thinking the same thing, dude has some weird agenda.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381
Switch games currently playing: RingFit Adventure.
PC games currently playing: The Division 2. Monster Hunter Rise. Dark Pictures Anthology. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Anti-Matter

@Pokester99
"Game is mad repetitive with nothing to do but catch pokemon"

Well, we will not dancing or stepping the arrows in Legend of Arceus anyway.
The game itself is about catching Pokemons, not dancing with Pokemons.
I would like to get repetitive games than the unplayable games due to serious glitch or extreme difficulty.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Pokester99 Thats nice (:

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg I'm so happy you played it for yourself, I just like pokemon, why I got it, and I loved it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic