Forums

Topic: Pokemon Legends Arceus

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,912

VoidofLight

@Eel hey uh, we got a bot spamming shady links.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

VoidofLight

@Snatcher Eh.. I'm not really worried. The game looks better than sword and shield graphics-wise, and there's still a few months of development left. It already looks better after all of these months, and it has about 5-6 months left of development.

Snatcher

@VoidofLight I know but even still I want this game to be at its 100% best, as this is a game I really can't wait for, and if they can get it right now, who knows, The world of pokemon might never be the same.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

VoidofLight

@Snatcher I'm still mostly waiting for more info. I want it to be at it's best, since a monster hunter styled pokemon game seems interesting, but the graphics don't really bug me much. For me, it just depends on if the world's empty, or if there's absolutely nothing else to do in the game.. and the only thing that can really make me less worried is if they show off more content in the coming months.

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Same, I just don't want it to feel empty, I want pokemon at almost every turn, It could be eating a fruit or fighting another wild pokemon, so many thing they could do.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

@Snatcher from the trailer right now, it seems like pokemon just wander in groups.. but seeing as how they react to the trainers, and how the pokemon now have a favorite food entry in the pokedex, as well as sitting animations, it makes me wonder if they're planning to add animations to make them interact more with their environment

Snatcher

@VoidofLight I hope so.

I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

@Snaplocket You’d be surprised to hear that game development is a constant process, and that they can get a lot of polishing done in a few months. The build from the first trailer was said to be from December of 2020.

Kirby_EU

Will there be other legendary Pokemon from the Sinnoh region in the game itself

Kirby_EU

SViper

From knowing Pokémon games this speculation of mine is probably 99,(9) accurate and that will be: game have first 493 while some of those will be possible to obtain via event distributions and transfers from Pokémon Home, some Pokémon from generations after Sinnoh (that was already confirmed with game reveal almost half year ago), new evolutions, Hisuian variants/forms.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

SViper

@Snaplocket if the text in newest Pokémon Presents the deep section begging saying "Game footage is not final." and tweet by Junichi Masuda after Presents that games still under development (looks the tweet is now most likely deleted, because couldn't quickly find this time) is not not enough prove and even what we saw trough 25 years of Pokémon existence till now is not enough, then dunno.

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

VoidofLight

@Snaplocket People like Kelios saying it, but Kelios is usually not one to make uninformed claims.

Maximumbeans

@Kirby_EU Without knowing for definite, I'd imagine so. It would be a strange Pokemon title to feature just one, even for a spinoff.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

VoidofLight

This new trailer that released today kind of made me want to pre-order it, since it's shaping up to be a pretty solid game. The graphics look even better than when they last showed it, and the confirmation of what's effectively totem pokemon seems way better than how they were implemented in Sun and Moon. The new pokemon they revealed looks sweet as well to be honest.

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Oh, there's a new trailer? I'm gonna get no matter what tho, this is my dream pokemon game.

I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

@Snatcher Yeah, a new trailer dropped earlier today, and it's really great. The graphics look a bit more polished, and the game seems to have some pretty good content so far.

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Got to go check it at, Love how this game is coming so far.

I’m very much alive!

Joeynator3000

...I woke up not too long ago, and one of the first things I see on Twitter is Nintendo talking about Frenzied Pokemon, and someone made a Gore Magala joke. Ugh, I wanted to be the first to make that joke. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pizzamorg

I am still out on this one. A lot of this looks very cool but I still don't get a sense of how it actually plays. Like we've been told about some of the novelties it will have, but not really the moment to moment. Sword/Shield's atrocious framerates in the wild areas and pretty much unchanged from decades old handheld game animations during battles... I just bounced right off of that game, despite it having some innovations of its own. I don't feel like we've got any real indication yet that this won't have the same problems, just with different bells and whistles over it.

At this point, I am sort of more excited for Pearl and Diamond, as at least I know exactly what I am getting there.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

VoidofLight

@Pizzamorg We know the pop-in for pokemon won’t be as bad, given that they’re using a different technique, where the pokemon are 2D images from far away, so no more just sprouting up from absolutely no-where.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic