Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 541 to 560 of 862

-Green-
Thankfully it is returning

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Tyranexx

Heck yes to trainer customization. I really wish they'd started it in the series sooner, but y'know... limitations.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

-Green-

Corocoro is promising info on SS in their next month issue, which means we’ll very likely see those details before then. I imagine at or before E3

Octane

@-Green- When is their Direct? June 17? CoroCoro comes out on the 15th. I don't think they'd want to spoil the E3 trailer, so I don't think we're getting a lot. But who knows?

Octane

Octane

@Grumblevolcano In that case I expect CoroCoro to feature the things shown during their E3 Direct.

Octane

-Green-

My bet is they’ll have a direct/Trailer for Pokémon before E3 and have some gameplay shown at E3. With Sun and Moon they had their big trailer in May

DarkRula

I could see a Pokémon Direct on 6/June, ready for everything else during the E3 Direct on 11/June. However, it could also be that Town - as the newest thing [and those comments in that article - ay-yi-yi] - will be the one to get the focus Direct, with Sword/Shield in the E3 one. That allows Nintendo to put two of its largest games in the same Direct.

Though a Pokémon Direct would probably bring in a larger audience watching live.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Anti-Matter

I'm thinking about 31 May 2019 for Pokemon Direct.
Just my prediction.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

I think it is too early for a full Pokemon Direct. They usually save those sorts of things for closer to release. I imagine at E3 we will get another trailer, probably some new Pokemon reveals and other information - maybe a confirmation of Pokemon Bank coming to Switch alongside or shortly after Sword and Shield.

Then a Pokemon Direct in October or early November, since most likely the game will be released in November.

My predictions anyway. Take it with a few kilos of salt.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

DarkRula

Oh. I was under the impression there had been more Pokémon Directs, but looking at the list on Wikipedia, there's only been five. Announcement Directs for each generation, one extra for XY in September, and an E3 one in 2017 for UltraSunMoon, Pokken, and GoldSilver on 3DS VC.

Looks like whatever comes will be in the main E3 Direct, then. Unless there's a lot to give, though the closer to E3, the better, to keep it within that week.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Gravitron

I really wouldn't mind if they didnt tell us anything. I haven't played a pokemon game blind since gen 3

Gravitron

Morpheel

With Gen 3, all I knew about the games was what I saw in ads. So basically just that it had nice graphics and double battles.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Gravitron @Morpheel Yeah, good old times. I don't like how they keen insisting on revealing 95% of the new Pokemon before the games are even out these days. Show us 10 or 20, that's more than enough.

Octane

-Green-

I just wanna see the starting area Pokes. I love seeing the starter bug and birds

Edited on by -Green-

Gravitron

@Morpheel I has no knowledge of gen 3 til I saw it on store shelves. I was 13 at the time so it was the short phase in my life where I was "too cool" for pokemon. Glad I got over that and now I'm a 28 yr old man who is eager like a little kid for new pokemon games.

Gravitron

Grumblevolcano

I think it'll depend on whether there's spinoffs coming to Switch this year too. Not looking too likely though as most of the Pokemon spinoffs are on mobile nowadays.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

toiletduck

@Gravitron this is basically the bible on how pokemon works for us 'little boys' 😂 I don't even have to feel ashamed anymore when I mention this on a date with another 30+ year old.

toiletduck

Heavyarms55

I certainly don't want them to reveal everything! But teasers are always nice.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Venus_Adept

I just want too see my boy sobble evolution.

Edited on by Venus_Adept

Venus_Adept

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic