Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 2,822

Manah

@Patendo
From your list I can trade you Sableye and Oranguru, and a drake fossil. I don't have the bird half myself though. (Assuming you don't have birds either if you're looking for them, but do you have a dino fossil?)

I'd be interested in the evolution trades and Passimian/Solrock. Don't have Rufflet either though, in case there's something else I could get for you.

Edited on by Manah

Patendo

@Manah those 2 and fossil sound great. Will trade u the ones you need 😁

Join me on 2786

Patendo

Patendo

@Manah dino fossil is on passimian for ya

Monkey business

Patendo

Patendo

@Manah im fine with them. You can trade anything for solrock and 2 farfetches

Patendo

Patendo

@Manah pleasure doing business with you my Man(ah)

You helped me complete my pokedex!!! 400 done woop woop

Patendo

Bucky

I have a 5 IV English ditto. If anybody is willing to trade a 5 IV non-English ditto, I would be extremely grateful.

Bucky

TrainerFido

LF: 6iv non-eng ditto
FT: 6iv eng ditto or eternatus

Edited on by TrainerFido

TrainerFido

Leo09

@Zaiidox i have a 5 IV english ditto if you would like to trade

SW-1761-2456-8024

Silly_G

Found my first shiny (with no odds!), being a Farfetch'd.

I was actually hunting for a shiny in Let's Go Eevee, assuming that Farfetch'd in Sw/Sh would have been a regular Farfetch'd (I was unsuccessful in nabbing one, which is a mixed blessing).

If not for the unique hatching animation, I would never have known it was shiny.

Edited on by Silly_G

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3134-0847 | Nintendo Network ID: sillygostly

Patendo

I need a sweet apple, anyone want to trade with pokemon holding a Sweet Apple (Shield) please?

Patendo

BakaKnight

@Patendo I got a few sweet apples and need a tart apple or some sword exclusives or help with some evolution trades.
If you can provide me any of those then I can gladly help!

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Patendo

@BakaKnight sounds good to me. If you have fossilised fish that would be great too.

Let me know which pokemon you want and we can arrange it- i can do karablast trades with you to get all 4 types if that helps.

If your free this afternoon i will be online from 1.30 😁

Patendo

BakaKnight

@Patendo Got a few of those fossils too, I can give you up to 3 apple and 3 fossils if you want multiples.

What I need right now is a Flapple(or a tart apple), mawile, solrock, slurpuff, and help evolving a shelmet or a rhydon. Just pick the ones that are easier for you to provide and let me know how many apples/fossils you want.

My FC is: 3689-2338-9485

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic