Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,097

NintendoByNature

@X-Slayer thanks. I'm really enjoying it. I have a pretty wide range of pokemon thankfully so it hasn't been much trouble.

NintendoByNature

Snatcher

@Eel Hey if you still needed that egg, I could get it to you soon.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Eel All right! Well I got the egg right here so Ask me anytime.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Eel I couldn't find the damn kings rock yet, But I can trade with you right now. I don't need anything back, just trade me a Doof or something.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Eel All right. I do go to link room to do it right?

Edited on by Snatcher

Eel

@Snatcher if you haven’t unlocked it yet, then go to the basement of a Pokémon center.

Or press Y if you have unlocked it.

Then start a global room with that same code.

Edit: thank you!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel NP mate, I'm 99% sure thats the egg, but just in the slight chance I picked the wrong one, Please come back and ask me.

Now time to look for that kings rock.

Snatcher

@Eel Ah thank goodness, Goodness it was female too, Wait Even if you breed it with a ditto, It will have a random gender? I thought it was a fixed gender for whatever the main pokemon's gender was?

Because if so, I would want to breed a female Eevee.

Eel

@Snatcher The mother decides the species that will be born, except with ditto, there it’s always the not-ditto. The gender is always random, when possible.

Bloop.

Snatcher

@Eel So I could get a female eevee from it?

Eel

@Snatcher you can’t manipulate the gender odds with breeding, any eevees you hatch will have the usual 87.5% male, 12.5% female ratio all eevees have.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Snatcher

@Eel Oh ok, I just thought it was fixed because of all the males I would get LMAO.

Eel

I can appreciate it as a returning retro mechanic. What better game to have something like that than a “faithful” remake.

About my progress through the game, I’m currently exploring the caves that opened up thanks to surf and strength. I’m playing slowly.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

It took me 13 hours to get my 1st fire type Pokemon, I never really noticed the lack of fire types when I played through the DS version of Diamond back in 2007 because I picked Chimchar as my starter but with Brilliant Diamond I changed things up a bit and picked Piplup. As a result my 1st fire type was a Ponyta on Route 210.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@Grumblevolcano yea I was going to say, I cant think of any other than ponyta. The funny part is I see those everywhere though and no other fire types. At least not that I can think of.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic