Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,097

Eel

You can get a few other fire types in the underground (houndoom, and in pearl, magby). But yeah that involves reaching Eterna city first. So they’re available at the same time as Ponyta (which is also found underground).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

What! what are you talking about, there are many Fire types, I mean even the (Not) Fire type elite four member has Six (Not really) fire types, your all crazy!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Minskin Well maybe if you played later on in the day, you might actually like the dusk balls? But I just when't from the wind station next to the flower town, I just when't in and out of the route, Made it easy as hell to catch it.

Edit: I read that you try'd this, but if you did and had no luck, then idk. Changing the code to make it more "Easy" I guess, if thats fun. and game freak didn't mess anything up, as its been this way for a long time LMAO.

Tell me you never played a pokemon game without telling me you never played a pokemon game.

And if its to hard, You can just use a master ball.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

NintendoByNature

So I did the whole summit thing with Cyrus and his minions thinking the game was over but to my surprise, I guess there's a whole other area to explore still. It felt like an end game kind of battle and scene but then I realized I don't have 8 badges yet.

NintendoByNature

Eel

Hah yeah the games tend to do that.

Gotta save the world from god complex villains one day, then go on continue your whimsical gym challenge the next day.

Good news is now you can take your newly acquired deity to be humbled by the champion.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

rallydefault

Having a blast so far.

I think I do like Sword better overall, but this has been fun.

rallydefault

SViper

@rallydefault it's a bit rushed game atm, because 1.0.0 was missing a lot of things and they kept a lot of bugs/glitches from 15 years old game in this remake, but some of them gotta fixed with new updates.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@Eel you know, I made him faint instead of catching him. So I dk if I can use him or not.

NintendoByNature

Snatcher

@NintendoByNature You made it faint? you didn't save in front of it? Gee that sucks, Well don't forget to go back after you beat the elite four.

NintendoByNature

@Snatcher maybe I did save, but I can't recall. Either way, I saved after. I assumed you had to make it faint so that's what I did unfortunately.

NintendoByNature

SViper

25 years later we now kill Pokémon and then try catch dead body of Pokémon. xD

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Yep, the lack of fire types early on sans Chimchar (shudder) in the original D/P made things interesting for me since I went with Turtwig; things were better in Platinum since I could at least use Houndour along with my hatched Turtwig from Diamond and starter Piplup. Can't comment on these directly since I don't have Brilliant Diamond yet (Time lord every time, sorry), but from the comments here I take it that no other fire types can be obtained earlier than Ponyta.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

@Tyranexx Ya LMAO, But in the grand underground there is a Pokemon that can turn into magmar, I can't remember when, but If you do catch it, and have an item that can make it evolve after the first evo, then I will trade back and forth with you.

Tyranexx

@Snatcher Ah, you mean young duck face Magby lol. I don't dislike that line, but I'd likely go with Houndoom again if it's available. I do appreciate the trade offer and will likely use this thread to field a few when the time comes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Snatcher

@Tyranexx Sure thing, I use houndoom For my fire types anyway, I didn't have anyone to evolve it with (At the time just didn't think about it) so I when't with houndoom, Good luck!

Snatcher

@DarthNocturnal Dude I have like two of them things, and they both had it, So I thought they had it whenever you catch it LOL, so if anyone needs and extra I will trade one over on a mon.

Edited on by Snatcher

Eel

@Tyranexx if you do Diamond, houndoom is the only other Fire type.

Interestingly, for some reason it’s already evolved, you can’t actually catch houndour at all!

Bloop.

Snatcher

@DarthNocturnal Maybe so LOL, If I didn't notice it that much, and if its that rare.

Tyranexx

@Snatcher Houndoom is one of my favorite fire types, so I have no problems using one again.

@Eel Well, there's always breeding for Houndour I suppose!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic