Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,097

SViper

@Eel it's empty, so probably he/she blocked me, but why, I don't remember doing anything to him/her, so probably he/she did it by accident...

Edited on by SViper

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Snatcher

@SViper Idk why they would block you.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

SViper

@Snatcher yeah, I don't remember chatting with him to do insult or something either.

https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Snatcher

@SViper I would have to ask them. Also Damn Fint Last pokemon is hell.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

I was going to go through the elite four by Just saving in front if each one, But I got to the fourth, and I feel so guilty, so I'm just going to start over, if anyone got's any tips that would be nice, Also what level should my pokemon be?

Edit: Idk I'm just going to grind, But I have no idea how i'm going to beat them, I end up running out of PP for my pokemon, I have the items, That uh, I just used for my resets so i'm Kinda out, I will get more.

I can beat three of them pretty easy, although The 3rd is a jerk, But the last one I know I can beat, But I didn't want to do a reset.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

Oh my god I did it, wow, She was hard, it was only 2 try's but damn!

I wouldn't have one if I didn't have charm to lower Garchomp's Attack, on top of Having enough heal potions to stall out the earthquake's, But after that the dragons claw wasn't effective on my starter, So I used an X attack to finish it off.

Wow, that was, just so hard, Actually strats, real items, It was great, it I had fun making up a Strat for each one!

I Will now List my team and level. as a thank you. (BTW when people said the elite four was easy compared to past games they were not joking, and for me, she is the best champion out of all the ones I have done so far.)

(LV 58) Garchomp! Swords dance and Dragon claw made this run. (MVP)

(LV 57) Lucario! Got be out of a lot of tight spots

(LV63) Quasgsire! Need I say more? its typing helped a lot!

(LV 63) Houndoom! Mostly a meat shield.

(LV 68) Empoleon! Couldn't have finished it without you! (MVP runner up)

(LV 64) Gardevoir! Got rid of the early Elite 4 So ya, amazing mon and one of my favorite's!

I know this post is a little over the top, But I just love this game! And I'm sure the Post game stuff is even harder, Wellp, Time to take a break LMAO.

SViper

@X-Slayer cool, I know I can sometimes be up to medium toxic, but it's due my very high mistrust issues to people or when person misunderstand/misread my post and then responded with small theme change/bad response due that. So you probably saw couple my posts when I gotta angry due those reasons and added me to ignore list, so all good. xD

Eel

@Snatcher something funny I read is that the Rival’s teams during the main story imitate what a regular player’s team would be, with completely mixed and unoptimized EV spreads, and sometimes seemingly random held items/strategies.

Almost like he’s just a kid playing the game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Eel Really? if that so thats so smart! Also After playing this, I'm so using stat changing moves more because I never used to do that because, well, didn't really need to.

thiz-

Still havent finished my Pearl playthrough, I am stuck hunting Mesprit and being addicted to Aniam Crossing Villager Hunts. About to hit Gym 8.

thiz-

Snatcher

Can Anyone Trade me a slowpoke with kings rock? I want it on my team wile doing the tower but uh, you know, Trading evo.

Snatcher

@Eel I thought I had a kings rock on me, Let me just er, find one first LMAO.

Snatcher

@Eel Its 225 or 226? because I read 226 in some places.

Snatcher

@Eel Oh ok, thanks. I will get back to you when I find one.

NintendoByNature

I'm on my way to the 7th gym leader up in the snow covered mountains 🙂

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic