Forums

Topic: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Posts 781 to 800 of 841

NintendoByNature

Grabbed shining pearl. Once i finished aggelos, I'll jump in to this.

NintendoByNature

Eel

Oh woah. No shiny Pokémon yet, but my Pokémon apparently caught Pokerus at some point!

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

thiz-

@Eel Dayum. Should have gotten it that vaccine!

thiz-

Eel

It must’ve happened before I started shiny hunting in the forest, so that means I found Pokerus completely at random somewhere around Oreburg in the first few hours of gameplay.

That’s crazy, it’s actually much much rarer than a shiny Pokémon.

Edit: AAAAHH! Finally! A shiny Pokémon! Found a cute little purple Wurmple.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Snatcher

@Eel Grats mate!

So wait, just how many legendary's are in the post game? Haven't gotten there but I saw some Other legendary's in video And I thought there was like 8 to 10 legendarys at most but it looks like there are at least, 15 legendary's

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Silly_G

@Snatcher : I’m pretty sure all legendaries among the first 493 Pokémon are obtainable between the two games (excluding events, obviously) which is a pleasant and very welcome surprise. Mew and Jirachi are also available without events (yaay!) though you will need save data from previous games (and it would be sufficient merely to boot up those games; BDSP doesn’t care whether you have actually created a profile in those games).

Edited on by Silly_G

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Snatcher

@Silly_G Yo really? I know the fact that we don't have plat content sucks, But come on, thats cool!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Eel

I think the only legendary/mythical Pokémon not accounted for might be Deoxys and Celebi. Which are the ones that were previously de-mythified in other games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Snatcher

@Eel Aww, But they have the god of all pokemon right?

Eel

@Snatcher kinda. There’s apparently partial data left for the exact same event that was programmed (and left unused) in the original games.

Is likely we will get an event in the future, maybe after Legends Arceus comes out.

Otherwise it would make no sense to remake the event.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Snatcher

@Eel Oh ok, That sucks, But Hey i'm not complaining, as long as they have rayquaza then I'm good.

thiz-

Okay for some reason I am getting the big fragments all the time now. So I am 5 legendary summons in already. RNG is on my side today.

Edit: Aaaand its a wrap! Done with BD. All exclusives are now on Pearl ^.^

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

Eel

Meanwhile I’m 30 hours in and only have one badge.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

DarthNocturnal

Finally got my copy. Played for about five hours straight. Got two badges. Grand Underground... yeah, I might be down there awhile.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Quarth

I'm having more fun with this than Sword and Shield so far. Not a perfect game, but fun in a traditional Pokémon way.

Edited on by Quarth

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

thiz-

My Pearl adventure is coming along nicely. Finally taking alot of time to do some of the ingame events and stuff like talking to 32 people in the underground to summon spiritomb. Only 2 badges in after 10 hours, after rushing thru BD, I am finally getting to "enjoy" the game.

thiz-

Snatcher

Ok so Palk killed itself, so what now?

Silly_G

@Snatcher : I believe defeating the Elite Four will respawn any failed legendary encounters.

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Snatcher

@Silly_G I Ended up just resetting it, and it worked, so I ended up catching it, thanks!

Snatcher

Does anyone feel like trading me dialga for my Palk?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic