Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 862

Judgedean

BTW just got an email from Nintendo UK saying my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Accessory Set is on it's way. Delivery estimated between 3/3 - 6/3. Hope it arrives 2/3

Judgedean

ProjectX1991

Yeah - thank you.

Slightly annoyed at Amazon! They've updated my order for Switch and it now says I'll receive it by 9pm on Friday....they better not deliver after 5 because I've taken that day off work and what a waste it'll be if I get it later in the day! Ha

ProjectX1991

Judgedean

@ProjectX1991 Maybe check your local Game UK stores instead? They are saying you can pre-order from 11pm 2/3 at the store for purchase at midnight. I don't think stock will be too much an issue in the UK - compared to the states.

Judgedean

Judgedean

@ProjectX1991 Oh thought you wrote 5 days later!! That will be annoying cuz I wouldn't leave the house - just in case the courier delivered it earlier - so basically the whole day stuck at home waiting!

Judgedean

60-hz

Added a few extras last night and ended up going for the Pro Controller. I'll wait to see when/if I require extra Joy-Cons.

Switch Console Neon £280 (pre ordered via Amazon)
Zelda BOTW & £48 (pre ordered via Amazon)
1-2 Switch £24 (pre ordered, used Amazon £10 discount code)
Official Nintendo Switch Case Accessory Set £17 (pre ordered via Nintendo)
Pro Controller £60 (pre ordered via Nintendo)
Joy-Con Straps Red £5 (pre ordered via Nintendo)
Joy-Con Straps Blue £5 (pre ordered via Nintendo)

The amazon gear is expected to arrive Friday. Hopefully the extras purchased from Nintendo arrive Friday also

60-hz

burger_king

Judgedean wrote:

@ProjectX1991 Even if your payment goes through, I don't think you will get your order "on" the 3/3. My order from Nintendo UK for the Pro Controller and the Case is listed as "Est. Dispatch Date 03/03/17".

mines says this too but Nintendo assured me it would be dispatched to arrive on the 3rd.
You should speak to them on the webchat on their site to double check for re-assurance

BurgerRob is the name ^_^

Member_the_game

Just had an email from Shop To confirming My Grey Switch console has been dispatched

What do you think the chances are of it arriving a day or so early

Edited on by Member_the_game

Member_the_game

BigBadJohn

I think these forums are going to be eerily quiet come Friday.

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

mav-i-am

BigBadJohn wrote:

I think these forums are going to be eerily quiet come Friday.

Saturday yes, Friday lots of where is that postie!

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

Judgedean

@burger_king got an email from Nintendo UK this morning saying my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Accessory Set is on it's way. Delivery estimated between 3/3 - 6/3. Hope it arrives 2/3. I'm hoping Amazon UK delivers Zelda on the 3/3 instead of 4/3 as listed on their website.

Judgedean

BigBadJohn

@mav-i-am This is precisely why I ordered in store. I ain't spending Friday staring out the window getting excited every time I see a van come up my road. Waiting for midnight to come in my local Game isn't my idea of fun but it guarantees maximum playtime over my long weekend.

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

mav-i-am

Amazon are saying 3/3 for Zelda, 4/3 for Bomberman for me.

Switch not picked yet either!

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

Nin10dad

I've got 2 ordered, one for myself and one for a friend who's away travelling until the end of March. 1 of the orders is with Amazon prime and the other with UK Nintendo store. Both with special edition Zeldas. Hopefully 1 of those will come early on Friday right?! Maybe even Thursday?...

Edited on by Nin10dad

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Member_the_game

@judgedean

I've taken the day off work on Friday so i'll be more than happy as long it arrives no later than Friday but its a real bonus if it arrives early

Member_the_game

Judgedean

@Marios-love-child I think you have a good chance of it arriving earlier. Working from home Thursday (just in case) and taking Friday off.

Judgedean

Judgedean

WTF - GAME cancelled my order becuase of problems with my card. There isn't any problems with it - funds, address etc are all correct. Unbelivable. Damn it - will have to order from somewhere else now.

Judgedean

backudog

@ChrispyNoodle I pre-ordered mine from Game online @ around 6:30 a.m.(ish) on the day of its official price announcement ( once the Game uk website updated thier price from £999.99 to the real price!), & i just got an email today saying its being packed now! If you got an email you should be fine. Fingers crossed!

Love is just a developed version of lust, which is nothing more than an evolutionary tool. Thus, the universe is a cold lonely place devoid of magic or genuine affection. also shoes are made by gnomes.

ROBLOGNICK

My Breath of the Wild amiibo are on their way. Also my Pro Controller and Accessory Pack are "awaiting dispatch" but my Breath of the Wild game and Switch console are still "awaiting stock pick".

All ordered from Nintendo. Everything i ordered said it was due for dispatch on 3rd March so I don't know.

Anyone else that ordered from Nintendo UK had their's dispatched yet?

Edited on by ROBLOGNICK

ROBLOGNICK

Twitter:

burger_king

Judgedean wrote:

@burger_king got an email from Nintendo UK this morning saying my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Accessory Set is on it's way. Delivery estimated between 3/3 - 6/3. Hope it arrives 2/3. I'm hoping Amazon UK delivers Zelda on the 3/3 instead of 4/3 as listed on their website.

Has everyone else received an email from Nintendo UK store confirming its been dispatched, I haven't had anything yet for my Zelda pre-order

BurgerRob is the name ^_^

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.