Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 862

SuperJoon

Olliemar wrote:

60-hz wrote:

Just out of interest. What are those who have pre-ordered planning to get on Day 1 ?

I have currently pre-ordered,

Switch Console Neon £280 (pre ordered)
Zelda BOTW & £48 (pre ordered)
1-2 Switch £24 (pre ordered, used Amazon £10 discount code)
Switch Case (planning to order that today)

We are a family of 4 and usually like to play some 4 player games together. I was thinking what extra's are needed to allow 4 players, so much options though with Joy-Cons, Pro Controllers etc.. which I think is a good thing. Things can add up really quickly as I am finding out ha ha. It would be great to hear if anyone is in a similar situation and what your planning to purchase etc..

Switch Grey Console
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (standard)
Charging Grip
Official Carry Case

I will get a Pro Controller at some point, but it doesn't feel quite so essential at launch. As long as I'm able to keep the system frequently charged, I'm good to go (I'm running on the assumption that the USB-C cable packed with the Grip can also charge the system itself whilst in Handheld Mode via a Power Bank).

I have a console and Zelda preordered.

When I get paid the friday after I'll probably invest in a case. Might get the Tomorrow Corporations bundle from eshop. Loved Little Inferno.

May also purchase an SD card, but as im going retail it's not a priority at the moment.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

ProjectX1991

I've preordered:

Switch (Grey) (279)
Pro Controller (£59)
Zelda BotW (£48)
1-2-Switch (£34)
Extra AC adapter (got it for £7 as Amazon mucked it up)
Switch Case (£15)
Micro SDXC Card (£32)

ProjectX1991

jump

I've got a Neon Switch (£260)
Zelda (£45)
Zelda Case (£20)
And either World of Goo or Snipperclips depending on the eshop prices.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grandpa_Pixel

@jump Snipperclips is £17.99. If it was a retail release I'd be buying that day 1.

Grandpa_Pixel

Namco

My switch will be delivered tomorrow ^_^ I've preordered it along side Zelda BOTW, a carrying case, the Link Archer amiibo and the new princess Zelda Amiibo. I'll be holding the switch tomorrow I can hardly believe it!

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

JonSpangler

Preordered;
Neon Switch
Breath of the Wild Special Edition
SD Card (already arrived)

Other Day 1 purchases:
Bomberman
Snipperclips (unless the Nindie broadcast reveals a good Snipperclip/Joycon physical deal for the US, then I will wait til the 10th).
Charging Grip
BOTW Amiibo

JonSpangler

Twitter:

ProjectX1991

@Robin_Aisaka Excited for you! Who did you order with? You had confirmation of arrival tomorrow?

ProjectX1991

Namco

@ProjectX1991 I ordered from Bart Smit a store in the Netherlands, the delivery time has been estimated tomorrow between 13:30 - 15:30

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

JoyBoy

@Robin_Aisaka Wait WHAT!? That's awesome! Why didn't I order at Bart Smit

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

burger_king

Ive pre-ordered:

Nintendo Switch (Neon)
Zelda
Pro Controller
Nintendo Case
128 mb SD Card

May have to download Snipperclips and Fast RMX when i get it too

BurgerRob is the name ^_^

jump

Grandpa_Pixel wrote:

@jump Snipperclips is £17.99. If it was a retail release I'd be buying that day 1.

I will probably end up getting whichever one is cheaper, and maybe Snipperclips for the Joy Con bundle.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

ChrispyNoodle

Those that pre ordered from GAME UK, what date did you pre order? I did mine on Jan 16th in my local store. Will that be safe for launch day?

ChrispyNoodle

Mati

Good day to you all! I wanted to shed some light on a potential problem those of us are going through over here in the States with Switch pre-orders through Walmart.com. A number of us, including myself, are getting the runaround by Walmart after we inquired why our pre-orders are considered "undefined". The Walmart rep I talked to just tells me that they are "out of stock" and give me the option to cancel. My thinking is well, yeah, they are out of stock because they aren't even in stock as of this moment. There is a well grounded theory going around that "undefined" is a java script error on their site. We are worried that Walmart isn't doing enough to fix this issue in time for launch. Here is a thread over at Reddit explaining the situation better than I can:

Maybe if the media grabs hold of this issue Walmart will finally start to honestly talk to its customers and try to resolve this problem. Being my favorite Nintendo themed site on the net Nintendo Life was my first choice on where to raise this issue.

Mati

ProjectX1991

Nintendo Store UK just emailed to say there's a problem with my payment method, when I log in there is no way to change payment card details or anything, like no button or edit or anything at all. So they ask me to amend my payment details but there's no way how to...bit silly really! Now I'm worried my pro controller won't be here for Friday! Argh!

Edited on by ProjectX1991

ProjectX1991

Nicolai

I've just got a black Switch and a Zelda Special Edition on preorder. More games will come when I get more muney.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TheZeldanator

@Mati Hopefully things get worked out, I noticed mine says Undefined as well but have also noticed a holding a couple days ago from them, so maybe they are working things out, I know if it doesn't move before launch or I don't get any shipping notifications I am going to try to grab one at my local Target.

Update: The money has been taken out and is holding, hopefully I get shipping details in the next couple days.

Edited on by TheZeldanator

TheZeldanator

SuperWeird

Pre-ordered:

• Switch grey console
  • Pro controller
  • Charging grip
  • 256gb Samsung microSD card
  • HORI Compact Playstand
  • Anker PowerCore 10000 external battery
  • USB-C cable
  • Switch Everywhere Messenger Bag
  • Day one game downloads: Zelda, Fast RMX, and if any of the NeoGeo titles are available those too.

SuperWeird

Judgedean

@ProjectX1991 Even if your payment goes through, I don't think you will get your order "on" the 3/3. My order from Nintendo UK for the Pro Controller and the Case is listed as "Est. Dispatch Date 03/03/17".

Judgedean

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.