Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct September 2018 Hopes and Predictions!

Posts 61 to 80 of 440

iLikeUrAttitude

@ilikeike I couldn't agree more, I expect nothing but greatness after playing SMT4. I would also like to hear more about pokemon 2019, and Fire Emblem three houses. Possibly even a xenoblade chronicles x port.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Magician

I hope that the 3DS segment constitutes less than five minutes of this thirty-five minute Direct. Persona Q2, Etrian Odyssey X, and...what else? Anywho, that's two games too many already. Why can't Nintendo let the 3DS quietly pass on? (Because it's going to sell millions of units during Xmas, duh.)

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

HobbitGamer

EvilLucario wrote:

@HobbitGamer cut that out :^]

I can’t help it. I still haven’t washed off all the salt from work. I’m venting coolant lol

I just want fallout.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Octane

@shadow-wolf No, but Miyamoto did talk about the game in 2015, 2016, and last year as well. It was ''close to completion'' all the way back in 2015. So yeah... I'm still waiting.

Octane

Aozz101x

3 people are reporting this on twitter.
Untitled

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

bluemage1989

@Nehalem I never played Smash onkine but I still loved it. Fingers crossed for excellent single player content.

bluemage1989

Grumblevolcano

If this actually did appear and not just images being edited, this pretty much confirms Skull Kid as a playable fighter in Smash Ultimate.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Anti-Matter

@Frendo
I really hope :
1. The Sims 4
2. FF 12 The Zodiac Age
3. FF X/X-2 HD
4. Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5 HD & 3
5. World of Final Fantasy

Suddenly announced for Nintendo Switch.
I swear i can DIE (in happiness) if The Sims 4 , FF 12 & FF X/X-2 HD Officially announced for Switch.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Not exactly: it says "Dawn of the Final Day", not just "The Final Day".
(you can clearly see it in the last of the three Tweets)

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

link3710

@Anti-Matter That's straight out of Majora's Mask, so if it is real (which... who knows.) It's hinting at Skull Kid in Smash.

link3710

shadow-wolf

@Aozz101x If that's real (which it very likely is) then as everyone here has said already, looks like Skull Kid will be unveiled. Skull kid was already heavily rumored once it was shown that he wasn't returning as an Assist Trophy, so this would make sense.

@Octane Interesting. I guess they never officially unveiled it so they don't need to mention it on their upcoming games list, but I wonder what happened to it. It could've been a nice game to release in the fairly lackluster first half of 2018, or even this month honestly.

shadow-wolf

ilikeike

@Frendo I think it's fairly likely that Final Fantasy will end up on Switch eventually. After all FF has a history on Nintendo handhelds, with some remakes on GBA and DS and I think one or two spinoffs on 3DS as well. Not to mention that Square will be eager to get more big games on Switch after the huge success of Octopath.

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

FaeKnight

Heck, Nintendo is where the series started. And this series is what saved Square. The only reason it left Nintendo originally was because Nintendo kept making new consoles that couldn't handle the games Square was making for the series, starting with FF7.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

@ilikeike

Expectations:
Some Switch online info, but not quite the full picture because Nintendo.
Smash and Mario Party info
At least 1 new first party announcement for Switch
Luigi's Mansion info for 3DS
At least 2 3rd party announcements, 1 for Switch and 1 for 3DS

Hopes and Dreams:
All of the above and
Overview of Switch OS 6.0.0 announcing folders, themes, and an activity log
Announcement of video streaming apps, YouTube, Netflix, Crunchyroll and Twitch.TV (double dream level would be the ability to upload video clips directly to YouTube)
General release dates for Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime 4, and Pokemon 2019
Animal Crossing Switch confirmed
WarGroove release date
Switch online service announcement - plan to eventually include games all the way up to GBA and Gamecube eras. Service to be a true replacement for Virtual Console.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Toy_Link

Predictions:
3DS:
Info on Luigi’s Mansion (amiibo support?)
Release date and more info on M+L Bowser’s Inside Story
Another Exclusive?
Persona Q2 spotlight
Switch:
5 minutes dedicated to Nintendo Online details (The mysterious other 10 NES games, show how cloud saving works, more NES games releasing before Christmas?, release date)
Kirby final set of DLC characters
Future Nintendo Arcade Archives release dates
Smash new character maybe an introduction of the “Spirits” mode
Dragon Quest XI rough timeframe
Another Square Enix game heading to the Switch
Short showcases on multiple third party games (SP SOT, Phoenix Wright, VC4, NBA 2k19) that are releasing before Christmas
Mario Party more details
Wii U port (either NSMBU or SM3DW )coming out before Christmas

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.