Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct September 2018 Hopes and Predictions!

Posts 81 to 100 of 440

Aozz101x

Predictions:

3DS:
Luigi's Mansion
Persona Q2
Etrian Odyssey 2
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Switch:
Animal Crossing Switch
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Mario Party
Pokemon Let's Go
Star Fox Grand Prix
Yoshi
Nintendo Switch Online Service
Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Doom Eternal
Daemon x Machina
Spyro
Diablo III
Dark Souls: Remastered
No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Back
Pikmin 4
Mega Man 11
A Port of Dead Island
A Port of Fallout 4
Xenoblade 2 DLC
New Super Mario Bros U Port

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Welp, Direct has been delayed.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Matthew010

Nintendo UK Twitter now lists the Direct for the 7th of September but provides no time. This delay is due to a powerful earthquake in Japan.
@ryancraddock

Matthew010

FragRed

@Matthew010 I wouldn't be surprised if that was an internal provisional date which someone working in social media took for the actual new date and just posted it out. Nintendo of America hasn't used that date which makes me suspect that it's not final.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

-Green-

I imagine it won’t happen for a week or more. People are gonna be without power for a good while and probably a lot of worried families at the mo.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Bunkerneath

I do find it funny that the UK tweet says we will give you more info in regards to the date and time, but the picture has a date on it:

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

FragRed

@-Green- I don't see them waiting any longer than a week especially if there's details in the Direct that are relevant in the here and now, otherwise it would be better off just uploading the trailers individually and posting any other details via social media.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Kaile

Yeah, looks like the earthquake was pretty big. 7th september seems unrealistic in my opinion, i would expect it being monday/thusday in best case scenario. Unless it is postponed because of some country wide mourning period? I don’t know but that also may be the case. Then it would probably take a bit longer.

As for the topic, i hope to see Bayonetta 3 being released december this year. Not really a prediction, i feel like it is at least a 2019 game(maybe 2020) but it would make me very happy to see it being released sooner.
Another thing is release date for tales of vesperia, maybe switch becoming popular rpg console in Japan will somehow make them announce the date during a direct?

Kaile

Grumblevolcano

@-Green- Yeah, I don't see it happening until late September.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

chardir

@Bunkerneath They've simply copied the Nintendo EU tweet. In most of Europe the direct was originally due on the 7th, so it's the old date not a new one.

Friend Code: SW-1014-2011-3950 (Switch name: Dii)
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: LMR-JBK-RWG

Bunkerneath

@chardir Ah yeah, didn't think about time differences and all that

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

GoldenGamer88

They will show nothing but Smash just to spite people.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

troy258

It's a pity because i was hyped for it but I am understanding of the situation. Hoping for it next week.

troy258

Magician

Hopefully the casualties and injuries were minimal after the earthquake.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Dezzy

@Bunkerneath

That's because the original Direct was technically on the 7th in the UK, as it started after midnight.
So that's the old date.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

nonprophetmusic

I want more ports.
Collections. Remasters.

Nintendo consoles have missed out on a lot of great games over the years.

Whenever the direct happens, now, that is...

If you think I sound a fool here, oh boy.
You should hear me on Spotify or Apple Music.

Twitter:

Dezzy

I want Skyward Sword HD and Xenoblade Chronicles HD announced for the Switch.

Both games look fine if you leave everything but just render them at 1080p. Cheapest money maker in the world.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ilikeike

Not gonna lie, I'm super disappointed by the delay since the Direct was going to be the highlight of my week. But I'm even more disappointed by the near-constant natural disasters in Japan right now. 7 people dead. 33 missing. 300 injured. 5.3 million without power. It simply wouldn't be right to celebrate fun video game announcements while people in Japan are losing their lives and livelihoods. Thoughts, prayers and condolences to everyone affected.

Edited on by ilikeike

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

TuVictus

I can understand why Nintendo delayed it. I hope recovery is swift.

Still hoping for some nice surprised when they do air it. Maybe some final 2018 surprise games

TuVictus

link3710

@Dezzy Xenoblade Chronicles needs more than an upres. I'm playing with the upgraded texture pack now (very legally) and it makes a world of difference. That said, the character models still definitely need their poly count upped a bit more if we're going with a professional release, at least the main party members. Skyward Sword could probably just be fine with a straight upres though.

link3710

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.