Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Rise

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 4,706

Mr-Fuggles777

Hopefully this update adds some much needed endgame and difficulty, not just 2 or 3 new monsters.

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

TeeJay

@Mr-Fuggles777 Did....did you see the update that just dropped? They just explained what we're getting.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mr-Fuggles777

@TeeJay it was just showing 30 mins to go on the stream I looked at.
Will go check it out, is there a lot of new content?

TeeJay

@Mr-Fuggles777 There's quite a few new monsters to fight for being the first update, along with fighting Apexes in normal hunts now which essentially are even more new fights, all with armor and weapons to match. That and the HR cap will be unlocked, layored armor is a thing, and lots of other stuff I have yet to comb over.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mr-Fuggles777

@TeeJay just had a look, looks good and will give me a week or so of grinding.

Do we know when the next update drops, and are we going to get monthly events?

TeeJay

@Mr-Fuggles777 In 10-ish hours, and they didn't say but knowing Capcom events will be frequent.

Also I just had a look at the info page they flashed for a couple seconds in the stream and we'll be getting access to more decorations, petelaces, and items (not sure what new items they'll be adding but we'll see). This is gonna really open up new possibilities for set building.

Also new monsters will start intruding on quests, Palico max level will be bumped up to 50 and of course they'll introduce new skills and rampage skills with the new armor and weapons.

NintendoByNature

I'm still learning the ropes and doing village and arena quests at the beginning of the game lol. Any more content will make my head spin! 🤣

NintendoByNature

Mr-Fuggles777

@TeeJay cool, looking forward to jumping back in

I'm personally gutted that Teostra got in and not Vaal Hazak or Kirin which are my favourite Elders.

Snatcher

@TeeJay So since the elder dragons are starting to show up, should I start making build's now? Up to this point I have used nothing but the full armor sets, I mean we had not layer armor.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Btw At the end of the trailer they showed the roadmap and they had "And more" at the bottom, I don't know what to take on this bc I have no idea if they have done something like this before. (I'm going to take a nap now, need to be ready for the hunts)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@DomGC Bazel maybe?

Reploid

@TeeJay
It's a shame that it appears that we can only hunt the current Apex monsters in normal quests. Apex Rathalos and Diablos seem to be exclusive to the rampage quests for now.

Reploid

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2195-0688

Ulysses

SO HYPED! Can't believe all the content coming just in 2.0!! I'm so happy I just now made it to HR7 right before all this new content drops. I still have so much gear to craft, decorations, talismans, etc before being ready for the rank unlock, elders and apexes! Oh my goodness gracious

Also, I know lots of people don't like rampage right now, but the more you learn how to play it, the more you build fun load outs for it, and the more you play it with friends and competent players, the more fun it becomes! I love rampage, and can't wait to take on Diablos of all monsters with you guys!

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

Ulysses

@Snatcher @DomGC Bazel is definitely coming first, since Rise is the 5th gen compliment to World, including almost every single World monster already. Jho could definitely come in the expansion, although I would prefer Seregios to mix it up (already having Jho in the past few games in a row)

My personal favorite to return would be Amatsu with the expansion. Can you guys imagine turf wars between Amatsu and the Serpents?! Or a crazy event quest including all three Amatsu/Ibushi/Narwa in the arena! Also, Amatsu Palamute armor could look like Amaterasu! (from Okami)

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

Ralizah

This new update looks fairly meaty. Those new monsters look tough!

HR cap unlock is what I was waiting for, I think. I'll probably get back into this after I'm done with the current game I'm playing.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

VoidofLight

@Slowdive People act like this person has credibility, but the leaker is literally getting the update info from a leak in Capcom that's already happened.. They just got lucky with guessing the rest for the direct.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

VoidofLight

I'm mostly excited for the Layered armor. It's nice to know it's coming in a free update rather than G rank.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

mr_somewhere

Finally layered armour will actually give me a use for the Mizutsune set!

Switch ID: SW-5759-3188-0977

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic