Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 601 to 620 of 775

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma More Adventure Maps, more characters, more weapons for existing characters, etc. So like a Skyward Sword pack with Groose or a BotW pack with some of the Champions.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

A BotW adventure map and one or two characters from that game (Sidon and Kass, anyone?). Add the usual color swaps and weapons and you have a sale.

I can already imagine some of the color swaps.

The gimmick of the map? It's open world.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@Grumblevolcano Oh no another adventure map!
I enjoyed the first two and the Great Sea map but the rest seems too recycled except for minor gimmicks. More characters and weapons is always good though!

@Meowpheel I know it's unlikely but I would really like a BotW episode to the story kind of like what the Wind Waker had so they could introduce new characters and stages. If they added those then I could handle another adventure map. I thought the way they made the Great Sea level with the different islands was cool and could work for BotW because it's just so big!

My ideal "BotW episode", would (roughly) start with an introduction level where Impa tells this new Link that he needs to save the four champions from the return of Ganon (but it's actually Cia!). The next four levels would focus on each Champion and each would feature a stage based on where they live and their Divine Beast, and of course you would unlock the champion afterwards. After that you would have a finale level which would go from the Great Plateau to Hyrule Castle to fight Cia, where defeating her closes the Gate of Souls. Ideally she would escape and we could have a level based on Koholint, Lorule, etc but that seems even more unlikely...

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

Then again, the wind waker episode gives closure to the story of Cia.

You would need to fit the episode before that, or make it unrelated to her.

Maybe she tried to invade the era of the wild before the events of the story to gain control of the ancient technology found there, and the champions repelled her.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Kimyonaakuma

Meowpheel wrote:

Maybe she tried to invade the era of the wild before the events of the story to gain control of the ancient technology found there, and the champions repelled her.

That's a good idea! I was thinking that the main focus of the levels could be freeing the Divine Beasts from Cia's Power. Maybe she went to take control of the Divine Beasts and the Guardians before the main story? But if the Champions are alive then it would need to happen before BotW...
Maybe it's before Ganon came back to Hyrule, but not too far before because the Champions have their Beasts.

The cracks are beginning to show in my initial idea, but the game itself has some flaws in the story so I don't mind

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

I do hope I'm wrong though about FE Warriors after March. It would be very good if both Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and FE Warriors existed alongside each other. Say for example Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition had a season pass that ran between launch and the end of the year with each new content release being 2 months after the last and FE Warriors filled in those gaps, so like:

March/April - Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition releases
May - FE Warriors Blazing Sword pack (Hector, Eliwood, Ninian)
June - Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition BotW pack
July - FE Warriors Shadows of Valentia pack (Alm, Mae, Lukas)
August - Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition Minish Cap pack
September - FE Warriors Path of Radiance pack (Ike, Tibarn, Ranulf)
October - Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition Oracle of Ages/Seasons pack
November - FE Warriors Binding Blade pack (Roy, [insert 2 other Binding Blade characters])
December - Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition Skyward Sword pack

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Oh what if we got some crossover dlc between FEW and HW.

We could get Link in FE and Lianna in Hyrule (because nobody would buy Rowan).

It'd be quite something to have support conversations where the fairy does all the talking. With the occasional HYAAAA from Link thrown in.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

RR529

This game is pretty hectic, seems like there's always 5 things going on at once (I probably make this worse on myself by submitting to the urge to fight EVERY notable enemy, anyone with a health bar, even if they don't have anything to do with whatever missions are active), and I haven't the faintest idea who or what to focus on in terms of upgrades (I just kind of pick at whim, though I generally raise a unit's defense to their weakness first).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Wait 'til you get to Lyn's history map.

I would recommend to focus on the badges in the first page to start off with. You'll want to increase your combo and special bar as soon as possible.

Also the weapon rank and their personal skill.

However be careful with the skill badges, don't create them just because, they take rare materials, and not all are useful for all the characters.

For example, you don't want to waste Lianna materials to give Live to Serve to some unit that can't heal others.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Kimyonaakuma

@Meowpheel To be honest I would buy crossover DLC, it would probably be entertaining.

@RR529 Yeah it's pretty hectic but if you make sure that all of your warriors are busy then it usually turns out okay
Just take your time with it! And ignore a lot of the warnings it gives you because they can waste time, especially the ally health ones. I've ran across an entire map before to find that they have almost full health anyway...

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

I'm going to backtrack my prediction about characters like Darios not being playable. I forgot about the Sanctuary Crest which almost confirms that there'll be another history mode map that's not part of the paid DLC. To unlock the Sanctuary Crest for a character, you need:

• [insert weapon]'s Opus
  • 5x [insert character's gold material that's not essence]
  • 10x [insert character's silver material]

The Fates characters had their weapons' Opus via December's history maps, the Shadow Dragon characters + Lyn + Celica will have their weapons' Opus via February's history maps and the Awakening characters will have their weapons' Opus via March's history maps. That leaves 2 characters remaining, Rowan and Lianna which suggests another free history map.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

RR529

Think I'm starting to get ahold of the flow of the game, and I'll usually replay a couple missions before moving on to the next one to make sure my units are up to snuff (before I knew it, Lucina is starting to break away from the pack, now level 19).

BTW, should I hold off on using a Master Seal until a character reaches a certain level, or is it good to advance them as soon as possible? Also, should I save the History Maps until I'm done with the main story?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Grumblevolcano

@RR529 Use the Master Seal as early as possible. Regarding History Maps, wait until you've finished the story as some of it is blocked off until you've beaten a certain Story Mode chapter.

Grumblevolcano

RR529

@Grumblevolvano, thanks! Now I just need to figure out who I want to use that Master Seal on...

Anyhow, I just got Camilla!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Grumblevolcano

Looks like I didn't even get Shadow Dragon spoilers with the FE Warriors DLC (only the base game), I had no idea my Shadow Dragon save file on Wii U was so close to the Minerva and Linde maps.

Grumblevolcano

Eel

The characters in these are all so jumbled and the dialog is so weirdly paced it's kinda hard to get the spoilers anyway.

(like seriously in one of the fates DLC maps the bad guy goes "It was me all along!" in the intro. Then goes "How did you know!?" after one battle)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

RR529

Just completed Chapters 12 & 13. So hectic I never even bothered trying to grab Anna's Momento in either.

But hey, at least I now have Ryoma, Corrin, and Xander.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Grumblevolcano

Shadow Dragon DLC and update is now available!

Grumblevolcano

Kimyonaakuma

KT uploaded trailers for the new characters and they look good! The fighting styles for them don't seem to be anything different from what we've seen, but more variety is nice and extra history maps is even better

Hopefully they are fun to play as and aren't just another Robin, Marth and Camilla...

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Grumblevolcano

@Kimyonaakuma I haven't tried Linde and Minerva yet but Navarre is a Lyn clone.

EDIT: Minerva is a Camilla clone.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.