Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 592

HotGoomba

Octane wrote:

@GrailUK This year has been so awful, Nintendo could fart on screen and still win.

Oooooo, kinky.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

HotGoomba

DomGC wrote:

@HotGoomba I'd take that over Prime any time.

Well at least I found the one person who prefers Other M over Prime.

But I'm glad you enjoyed it. I didn't personally, but that's ok.

Edited on by HotGoomba

kkslider5552000

I don't understand showing up at E3 to say nothing. Capcom, no one could've wanted this. This is for no one.

On the other hand, I had at least a feeling it would be a nothing show and they bothered to show their Switch game coming out next month so still better than Square Enix.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Vortexeo

VoidofLight wrote:

If they announce Xenoblade 3, I'll go insane.

Literally same lmaooo. I really hope Monolith Soft shows up in some way!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

GrailUK

@LouBlu08 hahah )))

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

HotGoomba

Even if the Capcom conference was mediocre, at least it didn't last forever like the other conferences. The only company that justified an hour+ long conference was Xbox because they had some good games.

Vortexeo

So how would you guys rank all of the presentations so far?

Grumblevolcano

2/10 for Capcom, mostly a pointless event but at least MH Stories 2 gets a demo that transfers save data to the full game. Nintendo doesn't need to do much to beat Microsoft as the best E3 2021 event though with the Death Stranding full reveal in a few weeks according to Summer Game Fest it seems Sony is lurking in the shadows ready to announce an event soon after E3.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

Capcom literally had nothing new to announce other than a demo for MH Stories 2 and it was still better than Square-Enix's show. Bahahahaha.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Snatcher

Capcom was trash LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Vortexeo

@Ralizah I agree so much with that it hurts lol

Ralizah

@Vortexeo

Only presentation that has done anything for me is the Ubisoft one, because of Mario + Rabbids 2. That was a legit cool announcement, even if it was leaked (AGAIN!).

Microsoft's was technically fine, I guess, but nothing on that console interests me. Literally the only appeal is their game subscription service. Which definitely isn't nothing, but as someone with a massive backlog, it's not really a value proposition I'm interested in.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Snatcher

@Vortexeo Ubi 5/10 It was mostly Boring stuff plus they talked about that one game way to much.
Xbox 8/10 Best one by far, I liked how it didn't stop for little boring chit chats.
Indie game show, 7/10, Creative stuff, love to see it.
Capcom 3/10, only bc they showed MH and ace stuff.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

HotGoomba

@Vortexeo
1-2. Wholesome and Indie, so many unique titles
3. Xbox/Bethesda, had a good amount of quality titles
4. Verizon, literally just because one of their ads was hilarious
5. Ubisoft, at least Mario and Rabbids made up an overall meh presentation
6. Capcom, was short but not much new content and eSports took up too much of the presentation
7. Square Enix, mostly was trash, at least I have some hope for GOTG
8. WB Games, wait they had a presentation!?
9. Gearbox, literal trash
10. Take-Two, I've read dictionaries more interesting

Didn't care enough to rank the PC, Devolver, Limited Run, and Future games shows but I heard that they were quality.

Edited on by HotGoomba

ReaperMelia

I missed LRG's E3 presentation live, but reading the summary, it looks like they announced a pretty solid lineup at least! They announced a lot of games I'd like to pick up, it's just a matter of hoping they can release those any time soon...

Capcom didn't really show a lot, but they did announce exactly what they had planned ahead of time, so I'm not really upset. Stories 2 looks great, though I'll be holding off a little bit on that since I still need to play through the first game and July's packed enough as it is right now. I wish we got to see a little more of Rise's next few updates, but I'm glad to know the monthly updates are continuing, even if they aren't as big as the last few (I'm still just HR4 anyway, so I still need to catch up). Great Ace Attorney Chronicles looks fantastic, I can't wait for that one! The one kind of disappointing thing for me was that RE Village's section felt pretty empty. I'm not going to be playing RE: Verse since I don't have PS+, and while it sounds like the DLC's still early in development, a little tease of what's coming would have been nice. Village is my favorite game of the year so far so I'm excited for any future support, but I was hoping for a bit more. Capcom was still better than Square Enix, at least.

As for Nintendo tomorrow, I think Monolith's going to have something to show, but I think it'll be their new IP rather than something Xenoblade-related. We know Mitsuda and ACE+ were composing for new game projects around the same time and it's thought they were likely working together, so a Monolith game seems like a very strong possibility for the E3 Direct. I'm hoping for a new Fire Emblem (maybe a remake of another retro entry that never left Japan?) and a new Kirby as well, it feels like it's about time for those series to pop back up again. Either way, I'm just excited to see what's announced!

@BruceCM I'm pretty surprised Sony's been bringing some of their games over to PC, honestly. I never thought they'd be willing to do any sort of multi-platform release. It makes sense with Horizon Zero Dawn since they can use that to try to get some PC owners to get a PS4/PS5 for the sequel, but Death Stranding and Days Gone were both pretty big surprises! I'm interested to see what else they bring over to PC in the future.

@TheJGG I am looking forward to Skyward Sword HD, although I'm a lefty, so the motion controls don't work quite as well as I would like... I'm kind of hoping they announce a lefty mode just to make things a bit more comfortable, but if not, I'll push through anyway. Switch is definitely my ideal platform for indies and less intensive games, it's great being able to play them anywhere!

"Little by little. Each day as it comes. That's how we should live."

HotGoomba

Nintendo and Bandai Namco better show something good.

HotGoomba

But hey, at least we'll get a good Scott the Woz episode off this E3

TheFrenchiestFry

I'm honestly gonna bump my Xbox Showcase grade up to a B- or a B now in light of all the other conferences being so goddamn awful it just made them look way better and more competent.

They're the only conference so far that actually brought what people want to see at an E3

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Anti-Matter

LOL
For me the Wholesome Indie Direct was way much better than presentation from bigger games developer like SquareEnix / Ubisoft / Capcom.
Once again, smaller games beat the AAA games.

Anti-Matter

HotGoomba

@TheFrenchiestFry My rating for the Xbox conference upgraded to a 9 from an 8 because of how terrible all the other conferences were so far.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic