Forums

Topic: E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 603

Snatcher

@HotGoomba Same, its hard to be hyped and not to get to carried away, this is just the list of this I would want, not that I think any of it will be there.

@Slowdive Thats kinda promising, That could tell us they actually have some secrets in store.

Nintendo is like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

jump

Snatcher wrote:

1 New SSBU Characters need I say more.

Well yeah, you need to say more as you’ve not said who the characters are. ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

HotGoomba

@jump Tetris piece

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

Snatcher

@jump BOOM Tetrise! (Or crash)

Nintendo is like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Punisher67

E3 has been ok so far.

Microsoft was decent - not outstanding but a lot of variety in games and the factn90% of them were game pass day 1 was incredible.

Square Enid was good as well - which I was surprised at. Some good games coming from them.

Ubisoft was poor though - pretty disappointing

If you are a multi platform gamer then it’s been decent. If you are solely a switch gamer then it has been poor - the new consoles power now looking like there will be very few releases across series x, ps5 and switch.

Switch is all about tomorrow - Metroid - 2d or 3D - and I will be happy.

Punisher67

TimGibsonPBS

@Slowdive I actually forgot about Bandai, hopefully they have something special (not including Elden Ring). I'm not that big of an Xbox fan, they don't have the genre range of many other publishers I still see it as the 'shooter box'.

NSFC: SW 7193 8737 5987

Let me know if you send a friend request

Sakura In GameLand is out now on Nintendo Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-7193-8737-5987 | Twitter:

ToadBrigade

So far none of the presentations have been anything special, but now it’s time for the main event, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Nintendo is waiting in the wings, ready to swoop in and steal the show. I am so ready.

Hollow Knight for Smash!

Punisher67

@TimGibsonPBS it’s now the rpg box I would say. Have a series x and it’s an amazing system.

Punisher67

Bolt_Strike

@Punisher67 I think we're seeing the negative implications of Nintendo not being ready to show the Switch Pro yet. Third parties were pushing Nintendo to reveal it so they can confirm it's getting third party games, Nintendo did not, so as a result all they can say is the base Switch gets almost nothing. Clearly the base Switch isn't strong enough to receive adequate third party support anymore we're back to almost nothing from third parties until Nintendo finally reveals the Switch Pro.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

VoidofLight

If they announce Xenoblade 3, I'll go insane.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

Grumblevolcano

@Bolt_Strike I think the Xbox showcase made it most clear. There weren't many XB1 games in that showcase and Switch is even weaker than the base XB1. In addition, the sequel to A Plague's Tale is coming to PS5, Series X|S, PC and a cloud version for Switch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JoyBoy

Is it fair to say so far that Sony made the right decision not to attend E3?

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Punisher67

@Bolt_Strike totally agree - power differential just too much now. With the amount of switches out their though there is enough of a market to develop solely for the switch I think.

Punisher67

Punisher67

JoyBoy wrote:

Is it fair to say so far that Sony made the right decision not to attend E3?

Why though ? Xbox presentation was decent and I am happy enough as a series x user. I would imagine Nintendo will have something for me in their show tomorrow which will similarly interest me.

Punisher67

Octane

This year hasn't really been special so far. Guardians of the Galaxy looks alright so far, and I liked Plague Tale: Innocence, so I will probably check out Requiem. But that's about it I think.

Octane

GrailUK

@Octane If what I think is going to be shown tomorrow, then it's the best Nintendo Direct ever!!!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Punisher67

GrailUK wrote:

@Octane If what I think is going to be shown tomorrow, then it's the best Nintendo Direct ever!!!

anything Metroid and it will be the greatest direct ever !!!

Punisher67

Matt_Barber

Punisher67 wrote:

Saying that, they'll probably announce a sequel to Federation Force now.

Matt_Barber

vio

@Bolt_Strike I don't know if that's entirely true because some 3rd parties could have some Switch exclusives. Frankly all I think Nintendo has to do is drop some heavy hitters with their 1st party software and the majority of us all will be happy. We'll find out soon here either way.

vio

HotGoomba

Matt_Barber wrote:

Punisher67 wrote:

Saying that, they'll probably announce a sequel to Federation Force now.

Or Metroid: Other W (Other M 2)

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic