Forums

Topic: Bravely Default II (Nintendo Switch)

Posts 161 to 180 of 733

Ralizah

Glasses off:
Untitled
Untitled

Glasses on:
Untitled
Untitled

The effect isn't even as noticeable in screenshots. On the TV, the difference is staggering.

@JaxonH The thing about Octopath is that the visuals are so heavily post-processed that the blur is just part of the effect. It's a bit like Yoshi's Woolly World in that way. All it really does in Bravely is make part of the image look worse. I think it's a big part of why I thought the town looked ugly in that first demo.

Although something about the graphics feels different overall. I can't quite put my finger on it, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

komodo182

@Ralizah How long is the demo this time? I plan on starting it after I finish Castlestorm 2.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

komodo182

@Balta666 im sold on the game so i probably wont play this

Ralizah

@komodo182 I finished it in three hours.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JaxonH

New trailer is pretty good.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

BruceCM

Finally, physical pre-orders have appeared on the Nintendo UK site... Not in Game or on the SE Europe store & Amazon here says unavailable, so grab it while it's available

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

komodo182

@BruceCM I preordered on amazon in Canada

BruceCM

Odd, they say they can't ship here, @komodo182....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Well, then... Why did you think I specifically said Nintendo UK site?

SW-4357-9287-0699

komodo182

@BruceCM I was just sharing that I was able to preorder it and it is still available in Canada.

VoidofLight

They released a bit more information today, and some new Key art for the game. Showing off four new classes, and the villains of the game, as well as the town they might rule over. I'm kind of surprised Nintendo Life didn't do an article on the information, or that more places aren't really talking about it. However, I can kind of understand why, as it was all presented in Japanese, and not in English. Plus there's no trailer for the information either.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Tyranexx

I suspect that information will show up before long translated, so I'm sure we'll get the full scoop then. Looking forward to learning about the new jobs!

I still miss my Black Mage/Arcanist combo from the first game....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

VoidofLight

@Tyranexx Same for the new jobs. This is honestly going to be the first Bravely Default game that I'm going to try to beat, since I bought Bravely Second, and watched a recap on the original.. but I sort of dropped the game after a while. I kind of have a grip on the mechanics, but I still need some more practice.

Tyranexx

@VoidofLight I played through and beat the other two games. In my opinion, Bravely Second is slightly better due to the QoL improvements, supplements the first game well, and expands on the personalities of NPCs from the first game as well. You've likely heard the main complaint about the original BD; while it's a fair one, I daresay some of those complainers didn't poke around quite enough in the later chapters to realize that there was more to them than meets the eye. And the true ending was very much worth it.

I also spent way more time making stuffed Chomps in Bravely Second than I care to admit. XD

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

VoidofLight

Anyone think Ba'als will return? They're the coolest part about the original two games for me, and it would be a big disappointment if they didn't return. I'm kind of getting worried that they may be gone for good, since they didn't show them off in any of the trailers. It wouldn't ruin the game for me, but it would just be weird if they don't add any new Ba'als into the mix, even though it's a different universe technically.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic