Forums

Topic: Miitomo Discussion

Posts 421 to 440 of 475

eXtremeHippo

@Starz

I haven't got much help from searching the error code on Google either. Thanks for helping though. Hopefully an update comes out soon that fixes my problem.

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

NintendoFan64

I don't know why, but it keeps crashing on me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

RR529

So, how has everyone done with the Zelda drops?

They're the first ones I've actually been willing to spend my coins to play, and luckily, I've had some better luck with them.

I've won the Hyrulean Crest shirt 3 times (Green with White Triforce, Black with Gold Triforce, & White with Gold Triforce variants), and the Shiekah hoodie 2 times (Blue with White symbol, and Black with Blue symbol variants).

To go with them, I got the Bow & Arrow set off of MyNintendo (the first Miitomo item I've used my points on).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JohnBlackstar

I really wanted the blue Link suit (not sure what the official name is - sorry) and I was able to get it after 1-2 tries. So I was happy.

JohnBlackstar

Undead_terror

I didn't bother with the LONK stuff...well I bought the arrows and the master sword, those items can go with multiple outfits, and speaking of multiple outfits, I got a nice bit of stuff to wear which is great, starting off you don't have anything really, but now I got a lot of cosplay outfits : P

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

YouSeemFRAZZLED wrote:

They're adding more cool Drop stages that go away before Zelda while I'm really poor on coins and points and it hurts.

You could always buy coins

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

JohnBlackstar

I ended up with a pizza Speedo, but really wanted the hot dog pants. Both are hideous, but the hot dog pants are what I really wanted. The pizza bikini top for girls is also especially horrendous.

JohnBlackstar

Shahinshah

Had no idea that Miitomo isn't available in South Africa and Mexico!!!! Only since June, 30. It's never too late

Shahinshah

Undead_terror

Will finally have another reason for going back to this besides trying to get more my Nintendo coins (Stopped using for like a week or two), shouldn't be a super long time trying to get to 30 30, but once I do get to that...the use becomes bleah once again, if only the app had some mini games you can play with others or something.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So how many of ye are playing now once again? trying to get to 30 30 and such, also it seems that the game tickets on My Nintendo will be gone on the 1st.

SheldonRandoms

When I set sail on miitomo.....
Untitled

......I ANSWER AND GET GRAND COMMENTS FROM MY NAKAMA!!!

Also, I made this on miitomo after they added in the straw hat, it's literally the first thing I wanted to make after they added it in.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

@Meowpheel Alright sent ya a request on gmail!

Good news everyone! this months daily rewards is nothing more then coins and tickets, no more blasted candy that we can't sell!

Eel

Thanks!

You'll get to read a lot of gratuitous Spanish in my answers, since my game is in Spanish.

I kinda wish the game could recognize language, hearing the miis talk English in with that heavy Mexican accent is a bit jarring.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

Tankz back, and you'll get to see mii in many different outfits, got some tips for ya.
-People commenting and hearting answers or miifotos you made will increase popularity as well as people adding you.
-Buying outfit pieces, changing your outfits every now and then (give a few hours until you change again), making miifotos increases the fashion level.
-for spare coins daily, you can check out 10 answers people made or make 5 comments on their answers.

Thats all I can think of at the moment, have fun! will be checking out your comments!

crimsontadpoles

I was worried for a moment. I tried to buy a lot of clothing in the shop, but got a connection error. I didn't receive the clothing, but the number of coins went down anyway. Thankfully, my coin balance went back up to the original amount after I exited and reloaded miitomo, so I didn't lose anything, and I was able to buy the clothing on the second attempt.

Even though Pirate Hats are way past cool, I feel like my mii is far too boring by always wearing the same clothes, so I'm going to start mixing up the costumes.

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.