Forums

Topic: Miitomo Discussion

Posts 441 to 460 of 475

Undead_terror

NOICE! I got like 23 starred outfits at the moment, thanks to no candy in this months daily rewards, I'm gonna try to get the plate armor now and mix it up to look kool, then change back to a magical girl : P

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Also realized that it would be great to have a update to gift people items and clothing that you don't want or need, after getting a few extra colors of clothing I didn't really want, would help someone else maybe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RR529

So what Zelda stuff does everyone have so far? For me...

Freebies: Classic Link Wig (Green), BotW Link Wig, 8-Bit Link Tee (Black)

Miitomo Drop wins: Hyrulean Crest Tee X3 (Green w/ White Triforce, Black w/ Gold Triforce, White w/ Gold Triforce), Sheikah Hoodie X2 (Blue w/ White Emblem, Black w/Blue Emblem), Classic Link outfit X3 (Green, Red, Blue), 8-Bit Hearts Tee (Black), 8-Bit Link Tee (Green)

Shop: Master Sword w/ Hylian Shield

MyNintendo rewards: Bow & Arrow

Actually, I think the only items I don't have at least one of are the BotW Link Outfit, and the T-Shirt with the Master Sword in the Z on it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

I got the bow cuz it was at good price, the black classic tunic and the new tunic which looks good for my viking like outfits, also got the freebies of course!.

New sea outfits out now, also you get a free ticket now each time a new drop comes out it seems, got a whale suit on my first try! very lucky

Untitled

Pic to show off...also I'm now a undead whale dino cat : P

Edited on by Undead_terror

RR529

Yay! I now have at least one of every single Zelda item.

BotW Link wig X1

BotW Link outfit X2

BotW logo tee X1

Hyrulean Crest tee X3

Sheikah hoodie X3

classic Link wig X1

classic Link outfit X3

8-Bit Hearts tee X1

8-Bit Link tee X2

Master Sword/Hylian Shield X1

Bow & Arrows X1

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

RR529

Looks like I'm going to have to abandon Miitomo.

I've sideloaded Adblock Plus to my tabket, and in order for it to work I've had to alter my Wi-Fi connection settings.

These changes haven't had any effect on any of my other apps (or any of our other electronic devices, for that matter), EXCEPT for Miitomo, which won't connect anymore (darnit, Nintendo...).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Undead_terror

I still use tomo daily, but it seems not many here use it or at least go around commenting on each others posts : P, thanks to the level cap increase I haven't been as bored with it, now I'm just trying to reach max level and such.

Also there is hackers on tomo, I seen people with level 30 hats when they are not even that high of a level...

shining_nexus

I still play it daily. It's a fun side distraction with that Nintendo charm and it's nice to get to know others through fun questions. The whole collecting gear and leveling up is also quite addicting.

shining_nexus

Undead_terror

Strange that you can only get up to 3 tickets per day with the candy, I got so much candy to give!, either way it did help mii get two outfit pieces today, will be saving the rest up for some new interesting drops.

Also wish they could fix fashion or something, it takes so long to level that up, pop is easy to level up, tomorrow or later I shall have 24 pop....over a month after the updates release when I started at 20 and even then it wasn't far from the level cap increase since I was 20, wither that's bad or not I dunno, but I feel it's too slow and I change outfits multiple times a day and check out the shop daily.

Undead_terror

Ya I got that to work...FOR SCIENCE!
So ya, we got so many drops going on as of late, I only need 5 more fashion levels to max that out and I will be maxed out. So anyone still play dis?

DefHalan

@Undead_terror i do it only for the My Nintendo points. I wish my friends still played it, it was a good way to talk to them when I wasn't seeing them daily.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SheldonRandoms

I still use miitomo, I got a new phone that can go onto the play store and download miitomo, if i did, then i would miitomo even more, i wonder why I didnt download it yet on my new phone? (Cuz I'm lazy and they dun goofed with the sd card)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Probably a decent chance, seeing as we already got Nintendo outfits and new outfits would be there to promote the new apps.

Undead_terror

They got Metroid outfits out now, both a helmet and power suit costs 50 coins each, a Metroid hat is free....a blank white shirt with the name Metroid on it is 200 coins....

Untitled
Not bad!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.