Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,223

Cynas

Super excited for this banner! I noticed the reveal trailers for both English and Japanese have more dislikes than usual which makes me a bit sad, it's a great game and makes perfect sense for the characters to be in FEH. It does feel a bit weird to have English voice actors for them since the actual game doesn't have English voice acting. They do fit the characters pretty well though, especially Tsubasa, and it makes me wish the game had English voice acting.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Enigminator

@Cynas I played the original and enjoyed it as well. Looking forward to how the extra party members will workout. I'd be surprised if they decided to add English dubs as free DLC later on because of this.

Enigminator

edhe

Its CYL 2020 time! Who will you pick?

My first choice was Anna (Awakening), although I prefer her design from Fates, so I’ll probably pick that version too for good measure. It might be too much to ask for a Legendary alt after her recent New Years one, and all the 3H characters added to the mix however.

It’s a pity they don’t appear to be running the farfetched banners any more. I think it’s time they gave us the rest of the Awakening cast. I’m rooting for Gregor & Miriel. They’ll be some of my other picks.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Cynas

I have a feeling we'll be seeing mostly Three Houses characters in the top, just from the relevance and populatity of it. If that's the case I'd like to see Lysithea near the top so she can be as strong in Heroes as she was in Three Houses.

Personally, I'm shoving all my votes to Barry from Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I know he has absolutely no shot, but he deserved to be playable in TMS so I hope some day he'll be playable in Heroes.

Cynas

Eel

I got lucky and summoned two tsubasas with like 50 orbs, so that was great.

However I'm disappointed that she doesn't actually have access to sing or dance.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Enigminator

@Cynas It's rather recency bias. Also you basically called it. lol

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

klingki

I'm not too happy about this Feh Channel. I really like this game (I play it daily), but I'm not super competitive with it, I just play it pretty casually. I haven't spent any money on it except to get the Black Knight deal they did a while back.

Normally I would just ignore these passes like I did with the Animal Crossing and Mario Kart games (which I barely play), but I do play this game a lot and I don't like that they're gating exclusive stuff behind this pass. I play the game enough that I would be willing to support it with an affordable pass I guess, but the price of this is ridiculous!

klingki

Cynas

@Enigminator The results made sense, I figured the 3 house leaders would be at the top and the 4th spot was a toss-up between Lysithea and Bernadetta since they seem to be the most popular Three Houses characters besides the leaders. I'm happy Lysithea won though, I'll definitely pick her when they get released.

I think the best part of this Feh Channel for me was the Valentines banner announcement. Echoes is my favorite FE game and it deserves more love in Heroes. I have 0 orbs going into it though, so I'll be happy if I get just one of them. Hopefully Rudolf or Alm+Celica.

Cynas

edhe

The addition of resplendent heroes looks like a cynical admission that some of the first generation art (Lyn, Cordelia) is underwhelming. I'm sad I'll never get to look at the fancy new art in game though, because I won't be spending £9.99 a month (the regional prices are listed in the video's description) on this game.

I'm not too pleased about the Quality of Life changes locked behind the subscription either.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Grumblevolcano

After Animal Crossing got a subscription following Mario Kart Tour being successful, I figured that Fire Emblem Heroes would get one eventually. Still very disappointing though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Enigminator

Not interested in the Valentines banner to be honest. I was able to get the Soiree Hero that I wanted thanks to the free 5 star banner though. I was saving orbs in case she appeared in a future Legendary/Mythic banner; I have up to 1,080 orbs and it looks like I'll continue saving them.

Enigminator

Eel

Expensive subscription sucks.

On the bright side I got Camilla, Eliwood and Alm in the third anniversary banner. Using only 30 orbs.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

klingki

@Eel Man, seems like you're on a roll! My luck has been really poor since the summer (when I pulled a crazy amount of 5*s in a really short span of time). Anyone I've wanted has either taken 100s of orbs to get, or 100s of orbs to not get. I've been pity broken on Tsubasa by Morgan TWICE!

I've been going back and forth on the Feh Pass, but I think I'm probably not gonna get it. The skins are nice but not worth paying for, the stat boosts and extra Summoner Support are nice but I don't play competitively so they're not a big deal, the quests are kind of just the same as paying for packs, and the QoL stuff would save time but can still be accomplished by old fashioned grinding. If it were half the price, I'd probably consider it more strongly, but I don't think I can justify it for $9.50 a month.

klingki

edhe

Now this is really something else. Non-subscibers are able to complete the exclusive quests, but, naturally, aren't able to collect the rewards. The game explicitly tells you that in order to collect them, you'll need to purchase the Feh Pass. The icon will forever have a notification alert telling you there are rewards to be collected but ONLY if you are a pass owner.
They knew what they were doing with this.

As for my quest for New Year Anna, I ended up with 9 in the end - that would bring me up to +8, and, gallingly, on my last gasp, the game threw me a circle with 4 red stones (I only had something like 12 orbs, so I could only afford 2 pulls) - I got the usual Seth and Laslow.

Throughout the period, I was lucky to bag a few 5 star heroes, however - and even more lucky that they didn't seem to pity break my Anna run. I managed to get a Nailah, a Nah, a Leif, an Idunn, a Larcei (who survived a danced Reinhardt somehow, thanks to her not-rock-bottom RES and repel skill - also, like her mother Ayla, was my free pull on her respective banner) a Karla, a Sumia, Mythic Marth and a Mareeta.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

None of the banners were interesting to me and I'm not spending money on the pass. I think I might store up to 2,000 orbs.

Enigminator

edhe

I did it. After raising my pity rate to well over 12%, I finally got a 5★ unit on the Legendary banner. It wasn't a blue hero, nor was it a red, green or colourless hero.

It wasn't a Legendary Celica or Nagi either (as much as I would have begrudgingly appreciated either). It was my very own Legendary Edelgard with +HP and -Def. Now I can finally try out that overpowered switch mechanic that only appears on certain legendary heroes.

Curiously, I did get a Picnic Felicia with my first free summon, on the Golden Week banner, but I can't believe my poor luck with the Legendary banner. I would have stopped if I'd have got one, but I'm glad I got her, and i'm not even an Edelgard fanboy.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic