Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,265

edhe

@Tsurii Correct. They aren't time limited like seasonal heroes, so there'll always be a chance to get them at a later date. Lucina on the other hand is very limited since she was removed from the regular summoning pool.

I'm probably going to pick either Eliwood or, more likely, Camilla for my free choice though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

I've been saving orbs. Up to 45 now. Would probably have like 100 more if I hadn't been wasting them on the summer banner.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

@Tsurii
It never occurred to me to ask for friend codes in this thread. I sent you a friend request. My hero is a +10 Aversa with Axebreaker. Probably one of my most invested units, although I could tweak it a bit.

For anyone who would like to add me, my ID is 5151884860.

EDIT: I've accepted your request too, @Morpheel

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

Those are some funny looking swimsuits.

May try to get at least one of them, but I really don't want to spend what little I have just yet

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Sleepingmudkip

I am beyond excited to get Claude! I have around 30 orbs but... I am considering buying some just to get him.

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

edhe

D#MNIT! 20 Orbs for my last gasp at Lucina, 3 consecutive circles with just one red summoning orb, then the final had three. Junk all the way.
The game knows what you want to summon, and it delights in depriving you of it.
It doesn't feel good to leave a summoning banner at 6.33%, but I'll never get a Lucina now.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

You might as well just do a full summon circle with the 20 you have left to see if the game gives you something to break the %.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Eel

You never know. The last pity circle could be all reds!

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Eel

Oooh. I thought you had 20 left

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Eel

Oh cool, it is more like a continuation for the last chapter’s cliffhanger. (Although weren't they indoors?)

It does explain the book intro movie quite nicely.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Edelgard

This is a nice game to return to every now and then. Plenty of free stuff for returning players. Got pretty lucky and now I have a team of last seasons top S rank units. Idunn is way overpowered even without optimisation.

I collected 100 orbs for the Three Houses event. I really want Edelgard...

...so that I can sacrifice her to Fallen Corrin Rouse atk/def is the perfect skill for Fallen Corrin

Edit: I got Claude instead :/

Edited on by Edelgard

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Grumblevolcano

My pity broken summons were Claude and Edelgard consecutively which is the order I'll choose for Three Houses playthroughs (Golden Deer, Black Eagles, Blue Lions).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I only spent 4 orbs and got Claude. This is a sign?

Current games: Pokemon Shield

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I haven't had any luck in three full circles. Hopefully the 2 tickets I have left will give me something.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

LzWinky

Usually I get super lucky or super unlucky. I spent 300+ orbs on one banner and got nothing. Then all of a sudden I pull 5 5*s in a row.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Male Byleth isn't exclusive to the Three Houses purchase bonus, there's a summoning event with him on 31st July.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Got mine this morning. He’s alright

Eel

I was kinda sad because I've been wasting my orbs on the last banner (for nothing a tall so far), but hey, my free summon in this one was Sothis.

I forgive you, game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic