Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,223

Cynas

For anyone interested, Dragalia Lost is currently having its second FEH crossover. You can last years units as well as the new ones. In total you can summon for Chrom, Marth, Tiki, Veronica, Peony, and Fjorm. You can also get Alfonse and Sharena for free just by playing the event.

@edhe Congrats on the pull! Getting over a 12% rate is pretty unlucky though, but at least you got her. I just ended up getting Nagi so far, which I shouldn't be too sad about since I didn't have her before, but I really wanted either Celica or Edelgard.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

LzWinky

Game's been too kind to me. I got 10 Merrics, 2 Edelgards and a Celica

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LuigibrineTheGreat

all i got was 2 celicas

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

edhe

Is anyone familiar with the changes made to the summoning pool in the last 12 months? As I understand it they took several first generation 5★ units out of the summoning pool, and were subsequently rerunning their focus banners so you still had a chance to get them.

I think on her first focus banner since the changes, I ended up throwing all of my orbs away in the hope of getting the original Lucina, but never succeeded. Dierdre was another hero that eluded me, and I wasn't able to get by the time she was taken out of the regular summoning pool.

But I might be mistaken because earlier in the year, I ended up pulling Dierdre in an unrelated banner - it could be that I'm mistaking her for Julia, but today, on the Valentia picnic banner, I somehow ended up getting a Lucina on a ticket summon, and I was almost certain she was one of the heroes purged from the regular summoning pool.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

LzWinky

All the first seasons have weekly banners now. They will no longer appear on new/special banners.

Most banners will now have a 4* focus with its own rate starting at 3%

The “new” banners will give you a complimentary 5* after you summon 40 times (success or not)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

edhe

Reviving this old thread to declare I managed to achieve my ambition of plus-tenning a 5★ exclusive... twice! Kind of.

I went all out for Sylvain in the second summer banner, and courtesy of his 4★ availability, I was able to get him up to +10. I buffed his stats with 10 dragonflowers that I barely use, and he's on the way to being the perfect specimin he clearly is.
Untitled

Then, during the last week, I was able to snag my final two New Years Day Annas on a surprise banner (I had been preparing to wait until the rerun next year). A true 5★ +10 exclusive.

Untitled

Anna doesn't have a support partner, and I had started off Sylvain with Dorothea, but their skills are by no means optimised. It'd probably take too many orbs to get the prime fodder they deserve, but the biggest hurdle has been cleared.

As for my free to play status, I may not have mentioned it, but a while back, I did end up buying a few orb packs in the end. I'd feel cheated if I spent money on just the orbs, so I got a few with guaranteed bonus units/feathers - it only seems fair with the hours I've spent in the game - I don't think there's been an instance where I haven't at least logged in and done some quick quests for orbs.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

klingki

@edhe Nice! Being entirely F2P (except for the Black Knight value pack and whatever the more recent one was), I'm a long ways off from +10ing any 5* exclusive. I did have a nice string of good luck recently though. In the new Brave Heroes banner, after getting a Lysithea about 15-20 summons in (while sniping for Edelgard), I finally got an Edelgard on my 37th summon, then got Dimitri on my 39th summon (on the same circle). Sparked Claude after 40, grabbed another Edelgard with my free choice, and this banner has been officially put to bed. Alm is still the only Brave Hero I never got. Hopefully I'll get another shot at him soon.

klingki

WaterKirby_64

As of now, out of all the characters in Fire Emblem Heroes, who are you all liking?

WaterKirby_64

Switch Friend Code: SW-2284-8729-3596 | My Nintendo: WK1964

geozeldadude

way to revive an old thread, haha. i've +10ed a fair number of regular 3-4*, but the power creep is kind of insane and skills and weapons have paragraph-long descriptions. i'm psyched that soren won CYL. in general i'm fine with waiting until special heroes show up on double special hero banners. but anyway, back to the original question, canto is OP so any unit that has that is fun to use, and the latest new mechanics that prevent enemy units from acting (seidr and formotiis) also seem pretty OP. i don't have formotiis yet, but looking forward to getting him (it?).

Eel

It somehow feels like the story was meant to end with the last book. It felt like it tied many of the book 1 plot points.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Matt_Barber

Yeah, sharks have been jumped and they're definitely winging it with the story.

I suspect that they never envisaged the game lasting this long, let alone becoming Nintendo's primary mobile cash cow,

Matt_Barber

Dpullam

The only time I have been booting up this game at this point is to get platinum points for completing each episode. You can rack up some serious platinum points temporarily until you complete all the missions.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

geozeldadude

@TheBigBlue i'm sure the next engage characters are just a matter of time, although it's interesting they didn't do back-to-back banners like with three houses.

anyway, as a FE super fan, i still enjoy the game and still play it obsessively. IS still manages to find different ways to change things up, like the save skills for armors and canto skills for cavs and fliers. the convos in the forging bonds events are entertaining and the art/dialogue for new characters/seasonal alts are great to have. one of the only F2P games i'm happy to sink some money into, but as a superfan i know that i'm biased, haha.

Kirbo100

I stopped paying much attention to FEH's plot after Book 3. At this point, I mainly play it for the unit building aspect and Forging Bond convos. That and the character artwork. When it's not being overly fanservice-y, FEH can put out some amazing art and it's great to see old characters get new art.

Kirbo100

TheBigBlue

My rolls have been garbage lately. I’ve spent over 40 pulls from that stupid legendary Yuri banner and I’ve only gotten either three stars or Gotoh. I know Gotoh is a light blessing mythical, but he’s the only featured character I’ve gotten from that banner. Three times. I’ve pulled him three times in 40 pulls. 3. Gotohs. I just wanted someone like Eir, why do I need Gotoh when I have Brave Byleth?

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

TheBigBlue

Holy cow. I just rolled Legendary Shez today and it feels unfair how good she is. I mean, her defence and resistance are very poor, but her offence is absolutely brutal. She has very high speed and attack. She gets super effective against every enemy type, I’m not even kidding. Since her weapon lets her attack twice, she attacks up to 4 TIMES if her speed is higher than her enemy, which most times it is. She also has glimmer. Absolute beast of a unit. I paired her up with my voting gauntlet Formortiis for the far save so you cannot hit her with a range attack, and it has done wonders for me. If you have legendary shez, use her on your team. Don’t use her as garbage fodder. You don’t even have to swap her abilities out, they are perfect. She has Seal Speed 4 and Atk/Spd oath, which pumps up her already brutal attack and speed stats. This is an unfairly good unit. Pair her with a near save or far save unit like Formortiis or near save brave Edelgard to cover Shez’s limp defences, and you are laughing.

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

geozeldadude

i have a leg fshez but haven't trained her up yet. it's always fun when a super OP hero comes out. i still have fond memories of abusing duo bridal catria who is still awesome to use. same with duo ninja nina, who's carried me through many a battle against legendaries. leg yuri is also turning out to be super reliable. i also have arval who also has tons of weapon effectiveness, but haven't really used them much yet. even though powercreep is def. real, some of these OP units have a really good amount of longevity.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic