Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,295

Eel

I got Mist with the free summon, so I should probably leave it there.

Though with one more Ike I could make an all Ike team... Hm...

Edit: yeah that wasn't worth it

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

So the four winning heroes, and one you may "choose" in the "Find & Vote Heroes" event are, predictably, Duma, Adrift Azura (the one with the crazy dance buff), Christmas Myrrh and... the unremarkable 'Legendary Lyn'.

I have a Legendary Lyn already, so I'd be satisfied if I get any of the other three, but I'd certainly prefer a Duma. The banner will begin on the 25th.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

In today's episode of Fire Emblem Heroes:

"Eir, what would happen if we kill your mother?"

"... Idk."

"Well, we'll find out!"

Also someone dies and nobody was surprised.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

Well I got my fox girl, and with my first summon. The curse is broken. I opted to do a full summoning session, plus one for each summoning ticket I was able to get through the Forging Bonds event, in the hope of getting at least another focus hero, but it was a wasted effort. Just more fodder to file away in the stack of combat manuals I hope to use one day.
Incidentally, the next update will allow you to inherit 4 skills from any given hero or combat manual, so you can inherit Death Blow 1 through 4 from one hero if you so choose.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

Having absolutely no luck trying to get Legendary Azura. I've spent over 400 orbs now and not a single one. I've made it to around 4.50% 3 times then got pity broken by a non-focus unit.

At 4.75% now, really hoping the next 5 star is Azura.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

edhe

I'm so happy. Between the last 2 big banners, I was able to get both Idunn and Spring Veronica (my desired pulls) within 50 orbs. That's 100 orbs frittered away, but at least I've got some orbs left.

Just over 50...

As is often the case, this Spring Banner wasn't presenting me any green orbs, but I did get a 5 star Siegbert (my second), and my first, 4 star Reyson, which was welcome.

Also, within the month, I had also created two more +10 heroes - Mae & Boey. I haven't really given much thought into their loadout, but the potential is there. I'm well on my way to getting a +10 Aversa too - just 2 more copies or 750 grails, and she'll be done.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I like these designs for Veronica and Bruno much better than last year's designs for the main siblings.

Hope I can get one of them, or at least Palla if they plan to add all the Pegasus sisters eventually. But I'm expecting nothing.

Loki's.... Eh. Guess they just wanted an skimpier outfit for her, because it's varely even themed to the event.

Edit: yeah got hot trash with my 25 orbs. The only sorta highlight was a new Eirika for my merging pile.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Eel

It’s just like a bathing suit, making it all black and removing the leggings/opening the vest kinda changes the whole look. Your attention is immediately directed at her chest and legs because her skin is light in color, and the black bunny ears kinda blend with her usual style, making them not stand out as bunny ears.

So the entire theme kinda... Disappears? I mean, checking it again it’s definitely there, but it’s just like, not as immediately obvious.

It’s kinda like Alphonse’s crotch window from last year. just a bit shocking at first glance.

(Also lol I guess Bruno losing his shirt upon impact is somehow tradition now)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

RR529

Just got my first smartphone, so I've decided to make this my F2P game (at least until Dr Mario releases). I did play it for a month or so back when it first released on an older tablet, so I was surprised to see my progress has carried over, but they sure have added tons to the game it's a bit of an overload. I guess I'll just focus on the main story for now until I hit a wall, then I'll branch out a bit.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Grumblevolcano

Yune is coming to the game which I think is the first non-playable character in a past game coming to Heroes that isn't a villain.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Aren’t most of the villains, like, only playable in Heroes too?

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

I was foolish. 120 orbs got me a H.Kagero, a Lewyn and my 4th Eir (3rd neutral)... but no Yune, and now I'm all tapped out again. I don't enjoy this feeling, but I always fall for the Legendary/Mythic bait.

The funny thing is, I recently got a Spring Veronica, so I didn't neccesarily need a green tome flyer. I think from here on out, I'm going to pledge my orbs to Anna - whenever she manages to get an alt.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Cynas

@Grumblevolcano Don't forget about Mikoto from Fates.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Eel

Well, it's 100% real. When you consider the appearance rate.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

RR529

I've spent 100 orbs trying to get Spring Kagero, but no dice (Though I did get Spring Catria & Spring Alfonse. Also got regular Kagero & Camilla, and while they were only 3 stars each, luckily I had the items on hand to get them both up to 5 stars).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

The game just gave me a fake orb.

Well played, Feh.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

I was quite excited about the pair up mechanic, until I learned it has a few caveats. Firstly, pairing up allows you to freely substitute a hero with a single alloted one AT ANY TIME during a map. For example, in the video, Legendary Roy is paired up with Valentines Lilina. Lilina attacks Narcian from a distance, then the player can switch to Roy freely, and when enemy phase begins, Narcian will attack Roy, and kill himself, instead of potentially killing Lilina. The pairing also confers a stat boost.

The mechanic would be unbelievably broken were it not for some limitations - firstly, it's available to only Legendary Heroes. Legendary Heroes called "Roy: Blazing Lion" (and those that follow - tough luck if you've only got any of the 14 other legendary heroes). Secondly, it cannot be utilised in modes other than the Training Tower (as if that was a challenge), Story/Paralogue and the upcoming "Allegiance Battles" - another Arena-esque mode where you can pair up non-legendary heroes (otherwise, who would actually be able to play it) to clear maps. The rewards for this new mode appear to be dragon flowers and feathers. The free orb squeeze is becoming more and more evident.

Another thing to look forward to is an Aether Resort mode. You can decorate a screen with ornaments and buildings (which your heroes can occupy for little events), and populate it with your heroes. You can gather a few aether stones by interacting with it, or you can spend 3 orbs a week(!?) to gain a bonus on the resort points you gain by checking in - the currency you use to build resort buildings.

The final announcement was a rejigging of the summoning pools. The first wave, effective from now demotes certain heroes available at 4&5★ to 3&4★. The second wave, due on the next version's release will remove a large number of heroes from the summoning pool for 'special heroes' and 'new heroes' banners. Specifically, 5★ heroes from the 1st year. In the video, I believe green Olwen is mistakenly incuded in this list, when it should be blue Olwen, and Nintendo have confirmed this was a mistake.

Effectively, next time a new hero banner is released, you are now guaranteed to not get pity broken by a year 1 5★. On the other hand, they will remain 5★ exclusive, so these heroes will now be harder to come by.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I wasted a stupid amount of orbs in this last legendary banner and it gave me nothing but trash. (same with the spring banner).

I think I'll just not use any orbs for a while... Gotta let them recover...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

klingki

I didn't even bother with the legendary banner besides my free pull (which was garbage). Every time I get up to 20+ orbs, I've been sniping for Idunn. Haven't gotten her yet, but I did get a Zelgius out of it, and I like him even more, so I'll call it a win. Once I get back up to 20, I'm probably gonna go for Loki now.

klingki

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic