Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,223

edhe

@Morpheel
I think you misunderstand. I have no orbs left. But yes, the next one probably was all red.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

Oh cool, it is more like a continuation for the last chapter’s cliffhanger. (Although weren't they indoors?)

It does explain the book intro movie quite nicely.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Namco

This is a nice game to return to every now and then. Plenty of free stuff for returning players. Got pretty lucky and now I have a team of last seasons top S rank units. Idunn is way overpowered even without optimisation.

I collected 100 orbs for the Three Houses event. I really want Edelgard...

...so that I can sacrifice her to Fallen Corrin Rouse atk/def is the perfect skill for Fallen Corrin

Edit: I got Claude instead :/

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Grumblevolcano

My pity broken summons were Claude and Edelgard consecutively which is the order I'll choose for Three Houses playthroughs (Golden Deer, Black Eagles, Blue Lions).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I only spent 4 orbs and got Claude. This is a sign?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I haven't had any luck in three full circles. Hopefully the 2 tickets I have left will give me something.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

Usually I get super lucky or super unlucky. I spent 300+ orbs on one banner and got nothing. Then all of a sudden I pull 5 5*s in a row.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Male Byleth isn't exclusive to the Three Houses purchase bonus, there's a summoning event with him on 31st July.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Got mine this morning. He’s alright

Eel

I was kinda sad because I've been wasting my orbs on the last banner (for nothing a tall so far), but hey, my free summon in this one was Sothis.

I forgive you, game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

The Brave heroes for this year have been revealed in the latest FEH Channel, and while I'm inclined to pick Camilla as my free hero,
she seems to be similar to Veronica with her dazzling staff weapon (and, judging by the damage she inflicts, she might come with wrathful staff too), but then, she'll be competing in my team with Veronica, and she doesn't appear to have the buff/debuff utility of Veronica.

I'll probably pick her for her art. It's a good piece.

(From 11:15 if you're only interested in the Brave Heroes.)

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

@edhe I'm torn between choosing either Eliwood or Micaiah.

Enigminator

Eel

Alms looking pretty... normal.

I personally want to go with Camilla since she’s technically the only character I’m familiar with, but the other girl looks pretty impressive.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Mr_Persona

l'm glad that all l need left is the leader of the blue lions then l'm done.
hope l get what l want

Why have a signature

Switch Friend Code: SW-6554-0700-5327

Namco

Untitled

Now this does put a smile on my face.

Sothis is yet another ridiculous dragon unit, one that doesn't even have the dragon weakness. Sure she traded in some speed for bulk but with distant counter build in the A slot is open for something like Steady Breath / Fortress Defense 4. The best thing about Sothis is Sirius, basically a cheaper version of Aether. With Time Pulse she can use it every turn. So good >.>

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic