Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,223

Eel

If I use my 70 orbs I'll probably get a bunch of 3* repeats...

But hey...

Let's try.

OK 30 orbs and I got... Idunn?

I'll take it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

I got a random idunn about 30 orbs in. Among a sea of raighs.

Interestingly enough, in all those summon sessions, there was only one single white orb.

I'll save the other orbs for ticket sessions.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

klingki

I got Tiki relatively quickly. I was sniping colorless and I got her on like my third summon. I then proceeded to blow another 30+ orbs on absolutely nothing.

klingki

edhe

I finally did it - I cleared all Blessed Gardens that give you orbs - Water 10 was a real doozy. I don't like how some maps are comfortably easy, while others are near impossible.
One I wasn't able to do included that map with Mae, Boey, Genny and Celica sitting on a fortified mountain - they're nearly indestructible, and you only have 5 turns to beat it. Not fun when you need to ration your decent heroes for other maps in the gauntlets.

The last one I beat tonight was against Sonya, Clive, Mathilda, Bruno, Gray and Tobin (normally, my Reinhardt would go to town on all but Sonya, but I needed him for another ridiculous map before it) - I tanked Bruno with Lewyn, positioned Ayla facing Sonya, then on the next turn, attacked Sonya with Ayla, and Clive with Lewyn (after dancing with Young Azura and Festival Xander. The next turn, I had to occupy Gray & Tobin with Xander while I picked off Mathilda, then took out both Gray and Tobin, all with Lewyn.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

klingki

@edhe Good on you! I don't have the patience for the Blessed Gardens, even though there are a lot of free orbs up for grabs. I'm more of an "auto battle my way to free stuff" kind of guy. If the AI can't get me the win, I can usually do it myself on normal modes, but the modes where your whole team must survive or you only have a limited number of teams to get through a difficult gauntlet, I give up pretty easily, haha.

klingki

Eel

Yeah I don't have the patience for that either.

Naga bless the auto battle mode.

Though it does feel really nice when you overcome a hard battle through your own strategy.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

I'm not entirely sure how fallen Tiki's movement works.

So, she's apparently an armored unit, so she should move one space in her turn. But she doesn't really do that? She's almost like a mixed flying unit.

Maybe a hovering unit...

Bloop.

Eel

Ok so I decided to go against my better judgement and wasted my remaining orbs (40) on the fallen banner.

Quite amazingly, it gave me another two (!) Tikis. I merged one to get rid of my original one’s bane, but I’m not sure if it’s ok to merge the other one too. What would you guys suggest? Maybe that Tiki could have other use?

——————
Original post:

Oooooooh that makes sense now. Since my team is all dragons, she is always under that effect.
It was confusing since it ignores forests, but not mountains or ravines, so I spent a good while thinking she was a flying unit that happened. Then I saw she was armored and it made even less sense.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

Nah, that Tiki is really good. Unless you really want to fodder that Special Fighter.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Bridal banner with:
Tanith (Tellius)
Sigrun (Tellius)
Pent (FE GBA)
Fjorm (Heroes)

I think the free character is Louise from FE GBA.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

LzWinky wrote:

Nah, that Tiki is really good. Unless you really want to fodder that Special Fighter.

So that’s a “keep it”? I mean, I’m not sure if I should use two fallen tikis in the same team. Unless that’s a thing people do.

Anyway, woo, I got a Mr. Husband right after my free pull.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

klingki

I used about 25 orbs plus my free pull on the brides banner, sniping for Fjorm. Got a real who's who of colorless trash:
4* Kagero
4* Lissa
4* Maria
3* Leon
3* Matthew
3* Serra
3* Maria

klingki

Eel

I didn't have anything in particular I wanted, so I went for blue, since I assume that one has the best chances of giving you something.

Bloop.

RR529

I had over 200 orbs this morning and figured I'd try going for Wedding Tharja (the only one of the wedding characters that really interests me), but it was not to be

I spent nearly all my orbs (now I have less than 20), and was rewarded with only one 5 Star character, who wasn't even a focus character (I'd have taken one of the other two by the end as a consolation), and was a duplicate of a character I already had to boot...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Huh oh wow, did they just add Naga herself?

BRB gotta go be disappointed.

Edit: I TAKE IT BACK. Got her on my third summon.

Mine is - Def + Res

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

klingki

Man you guys are lucky. Granted I only had around 30 orbs, but I got big fat nothin.

klingki

edhe

I didn't spend any orbs past my first costed pull (4) on this banner, but as for the previous one, I recall I spent a few orbs, to no avail, trying to get Charlotte & Cordelia. I managed to get Cordelia, fortunately, and within 50 orbs, I believe.

The danger with banners for me is that as you spend more and more orbs (up until the point you get that 5★), the 5★/focus rate increases, so that 5★ is just around the corner - you just have to spend more orbs, and the next thing you know, you're down to 100 again.
It's easier for me to simply ignore the banner after the free pull, and maybe a cheeky 2nd or 3rd draw *they've paid off before), before I get too invested in a banner.
Yes, Naga is a strong hero (her falchion buff is godly), and her being a mythic hero is a particular draw, but I have better luck when using a larger amount of orbs.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic