Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,293

Eel

I got like five Kageros, the wrong Fae.

And... Loki? I mean, that's cool finally a 5 star!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

There's nothing more depressing than a tap battle with Sakura as the boss.

I mean, they already imply you're actually killing these characters, and they're just defending themselves, but she goes "I'm sorry” every now and then.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Enigminator

@Delibheel What I find depressing is that the endings in all of them are the same.

Enigminator

edhe

Aether raids are pretty manageable with a Surtr. I'm not talking about defense, because it's a waste of time making a big effort to create a near impentetrable squad when there's at least one person out there who'll be able to beat it. It doesn't make it an interesting mode for me, but parking a Surtr in range of their Veronica/Lyn/even Surtr and taking them out one by one seems to win the day. Loki is also handy in restricting the movement of some of the more troublesome ranged units.
I wouldn't bother with any of it if it wasn't for the grails you get - I've purchased 3 Aversas now, although I've yet to merge any yet.

Speaking of merges, I finally acihieved a +10 Reinhardt to go with my +10 regular Cecilia. I also have a +10 Donnel, but I don't know what I was thinking with that. Does anyone else have a +10 they've created? Or ambitions for any?
I've got several I'd like to create, and the copies to create them, but lack the feathers for all of them. The next candidates I have are Mae & Boey, Chrom (if I don't sack them for their Aether specials), Hinata (ditto, fury), Effie, Oboro, Arthur(!?), Beruka, Felicia, Kagero, and Serra. None of them are that remarkable without skill inheritance, but I've got to do something with the feathers. I have collected a few Lilinas at this point - enough to get me to +7, and she may prove useful in combating the many Surtrs I'll meet from here on out.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

@Tsurii Nope. She's easily taken care of by my favorite hero. Surtr on the other hand is a different story.

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

edhe

I wanted a Christmas Fae (if you watched the voice clips video on YouTube, you would too), but I couldn’t get one. First, I told myself I’d spend 50 orbs, then 100, and before I know it, I’m left with just 23 orbs...

I was pity broken by a Surtr for crying out loud!!!

I’ll admit I did get 3 Eirikas (and an Ephraim), with less than 200 orbs, but I’m disappointed with myself for not keeping hold of them. I’m glad I don’t spend real money like that.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

The constant presence of Sharena in the loading art and that moment in the video makes me wonder how they’ll handle that.

Like, will they actually actually kill her off, removing the unit and all, or something.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

@Delibheel
You ask an interesting question. Story Gunnthra was always a separate entity to the Gunnthra you’d summon, but a character like Sharena dying sets a whole new precedent.

It could be a precursor to Sharena being summonable, or maybe the Askr trio will get their own mechanic one day - like a class change, or at least one that upgrades their movement in some way, if IS were worried people might get promoted away their last Axe, for example (Anna, Sharena and Alfonse cannot be sent home, so you’ll always have at least one red, blue and green unit).

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

Maybe this will be the actual last book.

And thus our gameplay units don't really matter in the grand scheme.

They could finish the story of the royal siblings, and leave the game events in rotation from then on.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Enigminator

@Delibheel It does sort of feel like that. From the way they introduced Hel, it made it feel like she'll be the main antagonist of the whole game. However, wouldn't the Embla plotline still be left unanswered? Also, we have yet to see Loki's true motive in the plot as well. What of that voice that sounded an awful lot like Feh?

Enigminator

Eel

They could wrap all that up in this one.

After all, we do know Loki has something to do with this new villain.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

The New Years banner is officially announced, but if you don't fancy your luck, you can buy an orb pack (one time only) that includes New Year's Fjorm or New Year's Laevatein, plus 140 orbs, 10,000 feathers and 200 grails for just $74.99 (or the price of 140 orbs, which for me would be £69.99).

In theory, it's a good deal, but that is just because the original deals are so atrocious.

You can buy both packs seperately, I believe.

Source (datamine)

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

Yeah thanks but no thanks.

I already bought one pack as a token (starter pack with the black knight). I'm fine.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

LzWinky

edhe wrote:

The New Years banner is officially announced, but if you don't fancy your luck, you can buy an orb pack (one time only) that includes New Year's Fjorm or New Year's Laevatein, plus 140 orbs, 10,000 feathers and 200 grails for just $74.99 (or the price of 140 orbs, which for me would be £69.99).

In theory, it's a good deal, but that is just because the original deals are so atrocious.

You can buy both packs seperately, I believe.

Source (datamine)

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

0 remaining orbs

I must have used like 50 in total, from what I had, and what I got today.

These were the last 20, decided to do a full summon just to finish them up.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Eel

Because I’m a sucker.

I guess I can use the upcoming tickets to try and get the other two... And amass orbs in silence.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

LzWinky

I pulled a Christmas Fae (+Res/-Def) and New Year's Hrid (+Atk/-Res) without using too many orbs. Happy holidays indeed!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic