Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 1,969

TheBigBlue

@Tasuki people were throwing everything out there as to who would buy WWE, even Saudi was mentioned but in all honesty, it was probably the most likely scenario. Wonder how many crossovers we’ll get now that UFC is under the same umbrella as WWE. Conor Mcgregor also said he would break Paul Heyman’s jaw in 3 places on tweeeeeter so who knows that wackiness that could happen at this point. I will be here for it however

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Tasuki

@TheBigBlue Yea I saw all the rumors from a Saudi Prince to Disney to Comcast even saw a rumor that Tony Khan and his father at one point had talks.

Like I said it all depends on when will be in charge of WWE. Hopefully they will keep Vince's hands out of it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheBigBlue

Vince is the Co-CEO apparently but him and Dana are just Endeavour employees now. Triple H is still the lead Creative guy, thank god. Vince mighta made Cody stardust again

kkslider5552000

Tasuki wrote:

Well, didn't see UFC buying out WWE. Not quite sure if this is a good thing or not

This is objectively a bad thing. There is zero precedent for two companies this size merging being an overall positive.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jump

@Tasuki How though? WWE just became a bigger company.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TheBigBlue

The Omos fanbase on twitter is just going under any twitter post with omos on it and putting images of him everywhere and it’s the funniest thing, kind of like the Kevin Hart thing where people were just putting out of context Kevin hart pics everywhere

jump

It's people own fault for expecting both Roman and Brock to work two nights in a row.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jump

AEW have got balls! I saw they are doing a London PPV and thought it was just rubbish Americans not knowing the difference by calling it Wembley Stadium when it's Wembley Arena but no they are going for it even when WWE have not tried Wembley Staduim in decades.

A Wembley show is alot of tixs to sell though, I’m surprised it’s not Emirates or one of the other 40-60k stadiums in London. I’m suspect it’s Wembley so they can move to the arena right next door in case tixs don’t sell that well but then Wembley does have name value and they are hoping everyone in Eurpoe will travel to London for their first Euro show.

Jamie Hayter vs Saraya has gotta be on the card right? Two brits on AEW's first british shows makes sense.

Nicolai wrote:

Magician

Mmm, that cut Finn Balor suffered after Edge threw that ladder at him.

Dayyyyyum, son.

Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TheBigBlue

I saw that cut! 14 STAPLES ON HIS SKULL! Not a pretty picture I’ll tell you that much. I swear, with how deep that skull slice was, you could have studied the inside of a live head

jump

Just got AEW All In tixs for Wembley in the presale. I'm looking forward to getting ridiculously drunk and starting chants that Americans watching it on the telly wont understand.

Sweet Caroline Bum Bum Bum

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TheBigBlue

@Magician says the video is not available in my country, even though it borders the USA

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Magician

@TheBigBlue That's unfortunate. It's a documentary on the The Ultimate Warrior via Biography.

TheBigBlue

@Magician hm, I could probably look for it, thanks for telling me what the video was

Tasuki

Wow what a great Double or Nothing. Overall, I thought it was a great show. I was disappointed by the woman's championship match but due to Hayter's injuries I can see why they did it they way they did. Hopefully she will be cleared for All In.

The AEW World Championship match was terrific as well as the TBS Championship match. Anarchy in the Arena was solid as well.

Overall an enjoyable PPV.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

jump

Ah man, The Iron Sheik has died. He was before my time but I liked the matches I saw and his post career where he would work swearing and arguing on social media was brilliant. RIP

Nicolai wrote:

TheBigBlue

Sheiky Baby, I miss him already. Absolutely hilarious (and swear filled) social media, tremendous personality, and the neverending hate for the Hollywood blonde jabroni Hulk Hogan! RIP Iron Sheik. One of the best to ever do it.

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic