Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 4,448

CaleBoi25

Mine is an Inkling from the Splatoon x Baskin Robbins collab, but I added yellow lasers for no reason at all

SplatComp

Don't tell the me moon is shining;
show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

Sorry, I can't stop changing my PFP!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3225-4369-7994 | My Nintendo: CaleBoi25

Sugar-Rushed

My avatar is a little quick doodle I drew up a couple days ago since I'm so bad at choosing an avatar 😂

"CTRL+ALT+DEL!"

JakedaArbok

I’m a bit of a wrestling fan, so I’ve always had an online name of JakedaArbok (a reference to Jake “the Snake” Roberts). Not necessarily crazy about Pokemon, but Arbok’s probably my favorite snake-adjacent creature in gaming, so the picture was obvious.

“A fool and his money are soon parted.”
Proverbs 11:20
Switch Friend Code: SW-6009-5662-0517

UnderwaterRobin

Kokoro from bandori! I think its from some promotional art of her but i cant remember which one smh

UnderwaterRobin

Smth2024

Lofi Girl!

I dunno.

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama.

i struggle with self doubt & anxiety sometimes, so please be respectful if my posts aren’t the most positive! ^u^

card-crunch78

An inflated Peach (aka Balloon Peach) from "Super Mario Bros. Wonder".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

MarioVillager92

My profile picture is now my villager self in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Always loved this top hat and magician outfit, too... and I'm even holding a magic wand! I also made my pic so that I'm referencing the cover for Super Mario All-Stars, where Mario would also have a magician outfit and a similar pose.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

Just changed my profile pic to me having coffee in ACNH. I love coffee, after all

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

card-crunch78

Deep Cut from "Splatoon 3"...at least for now.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

A crummy drawing of Pomni.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

skywake

I've probably posted in this thread at some point given it was created before I joined here. Which is saying something. But I don't usually post in these kinds of threads so there's a chance I haven't

Pretty self explanatory. Basically I joined here because I was forum shopping. Before here I was on a band forum that died after the band broke up. I did a bit of forum shopping before landing here. My Avatar was a bit of a rush job because, meh, how long will this forum last? Forums were dying left and right around the late 2000s because of the rise of Facebook

For my Avatar I took a sprite from Super Mario Kart, one of my favourite games of all time, and ran it through some artistic filters on GIMP to make it look less like a sprite and more like, well, something someone had painted. Fairly sure I also cranked up the contrast so the lines were easier to pick out. Why Bowser? Well, anyone who has got any good at Super Mario Kart knows the only two characters you ever pick are Bowser or DK Jr. Because they have the max top-speed, huge advantage. Why Bowser over DK Jr? Well, it's DK Jr, it isn't DK. How lame is DK Jr? Bowser, every day

I've considered changing it over the years but at this point I've had it for so long it seems wrong to change it

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

AnVold

My avatar is Drocheslav, son of Sergey from game LIZARDS MUST DIE.

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

DipperMisterioPines

My avatar is Mason "Dipper" Pines, the protagonist of Gravity Falls animated series.

¡No tengas una vaca, chamo!

My Nintendo: ÉlTioFrame

OctolingKing13

Mines Taylor Swift the music industry herselffff 💚💛💜♥️🩵🖤💖🩶🤎💙🤍 from blank space music video, I’m so excited for tortured poets!!

Taylor from Blank Space was my old pfp if anyone gets confused. this is tay from he latest album
I LOVE OCTO SHOT REPLICA
cats are the best

GalaxicGlobe

@Snatcher Its not that bad just why is she purple lol

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

Snatcher

@GalaxicGlobe Ah yes. It’s a theme of mine, I love the color and the character I based this username off of and was my older pfp for a long while. I just kinda wanted to always keep the sense of the theme so I didn’t always have to keep the same character as my pfp. Yeah I know it’s really convoluted for no lol.

As for the drawing I drew with her original colors first and then added the purple later.

Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

GalaxicGlobe

@Snatcher Oh that makes sense, I do that with my pfp's too!! (with space stuff ofc)
Its not bad honestly lol, i suck at drawing so keep it up 👍🏻

Space and Games are similar. Space is endless and new stuff is out there waiting to be discovered. Games are always being made but the creativity is different from one game to another and so many more ideas still haven't been imagined or created yet. (That came out better than expected lol)

Switch Friend Code: SW-1116-1320-6156

RandomOwlDude

Some pixel art I made in early 2023.

I like Dragon Quest and Splatoon.

If you're reading this, I hope you have a good day!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic