Forums

Topic: Whats your Avatar?

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 4,448

Kaioken

The wonderful duo from my favourite game, Twilight Princess

Kaioken

jump

Losermagnet wrote:

I'm waiting to hear from @jump. What exactly is your profile pic?

I see what might be confusing about my avatar, it's a marrow, NOT a courgette, being held by the unofficial Nintendolife mascot Brie Larson.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

I changed my avatar into Jorgen the Skateboxer from my boxing drawings 2021, Boxing on Ice.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet

@jump [sharp inhale] how controversial! A marrow!?!.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

jump

@Losermagnet Yeah, I know we are living in divided times and this site isn't political but I've got to take a stand to say I'm pro-marrow. Sorry if anyone is offended by that!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jump

@CactusMan Damn right and don't let those intolerant courgette lovers tell you otherwise. Marrows are what this country was built upon!

Nicolai wrote:

Eel

@jump I honestly had no idea that was supposed to be Brie Larson at all.

Guess the marrow is too powerful.

Edit: also now that I posted I might as well update mine. Now my avatar is the Slime Eel from Link’s Awakening. Holiday edition.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

One of my favorite characters ever, Poppy from the Trolls series, specifically the new holiday special.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

jump

@Eel Clearly Nintendolife aren't doing enough articles on her, they need to start posting daily Brie articles so you get familiar with what she looks like.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Dogorilla

I never realised that was Brie Larson either, lol.

My avatar is of course Lil Judd from Splatoon 2.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Tasuki

So since the holidays are over now, I changed mine to Link acquiring the master sword in a Link to the Past which is my favorite Zelda game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

StarPoint

Mine is a photoshop I made over a year ago, combining my two favorite characters in Smash Ultimate with a Culver's restaurant hat. I tried to give Jigglypuff as threatening of an appearance as possible and I think I did pretty well.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Sunsy

Still using my favorite character, Poppy from Trolls. Only difference, she's in her classic movie look since the holidays are over. Also, I just always loved this picture of Poppy jumping for joy. Always brings a smile to my face, and I have it on my favorite shirt.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

Two Boxing Police: Andy & Clayton.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

Emil from NieR Replicant.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

TommyTendo

I need to update my avatar soon, but it's just an avatar a friend made for me, and I put the Norwegian flag in the background lol

Snatcher

Filia from skull girls, With a little Snatcher magic placed on her, I have another avatar ready, just saving it for spring.

BTW @Jump don't you dare forget me!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

1ofUs

sora

If you spoil a game i will find you.
It's not quite a me, Mario!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic