Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,268

jowy_sw

Right now I'm in a Pokemon mood. Pokemon Legends Arceus and finishing the endgame in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX. Although I'm also playing Animal Crossing during by work break since it's much easier to start with and I still have to finish the DLC.

jowy_sw

Cynas

Finally decided to start up The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. I pre-ordered it and had it sitting on my shelf for a few months, but for visual novels I really need to be in the mood to play them and now I think I'm ready to dive in.

I still need to go back and finish the original trilogy on my DS too. I got half way through Trials and Tribulations before getting a bit burnt out. Nothing against Ace Attorney, absolutely love the games, it's just I tried to marathon the trilogy and usually I need a break in between playing visual novels. It's been many years at this point though, so I'd have to watch a recap of the first 2 games and probably just restart the third game. At the moment I just wanted to jump into a game without doing all that, so I figured The Great Ace Attorney would be a good one for now.

Eventually I'll finally go back and finish the original Trilogy, then hopefully dust off my copies of Investigations and Apollo Justice. The 3DS ones seem pretty good too, I bought them on sale a while back just to make sure I had them in case I forgot before the 3DS eShop closes, since they never got physical releases in the West.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

blindsquirrel

Minecraft and lego Star Wars the clone wars. Considering botw

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

StarPoint

@blindsquarel I can safely put BOTW in the must-play category. It's not my absolute favorite game, heck it's not even in my top 10. But it's really, really good and I think everyone should at least try it.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 5 Royal (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

blindsquirrel

@nowthisisepic @StarPoint
Oh I’ve played it. Actually done three all shrine playthroughs. Just thinking about playing it again.

blindsquirrel

@nowthisisepic
Nice, the first time I did it without a guide and it is way more rewarding than with one.

StarPoint

@blindsquarel ohh I see

Currently playing:

Persona 5 Royal (PC)

Rykdrew

I´m Playing:

• Mario Kart 8 (Battle Mode: Ballon 8 rounds) - Frequency: everyday 3 - 5x with my wife
  • Just Dance 2021 (Online) - Frequency: 3x week
  • SNK vs CAPCOM Clash of Super Heroes - Frequency: everyday 1 hour (I have all the six coins and I´m the Champion. Now I need to collect all cards. I have 134/300 cards and i think i need more 100-200 hours to get all 300 cards and discover all card back-up sinergy. it´s like "pokemon-esque".

Edited on by Rykdrew

Rykdrew

RR529

Gun Gun Pixies (Steam) - Been playing around with this one for over a week now. I don't think it's nearly as bad as the "3" this site gave it (unless the Switch version has some technical problems, but I don't see why it would & the review didn't mention any), but it very much does have UBER niche appeal.

Granted, it's definitely not as good a game as your mainline Senran Kagura if you like your saucy Japanese titles, but it's fun enough fluff if you know what you're getting yourself into.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

StarPoint

I just started up Metroid: Other M, and uhhhh... yeah. The intro cutscenes made me want to curl up into a morph ball and die. The gameplay itself is also just okay. I'm probably not going to play too much more of it. I was hoping I could get to the infamous scene that everyone talks about, but I'm not sure if I can suffer through it. My mission is to at least try out every Metroid game, and if I like it, I'll complete it. This one might be a no-go.

Currently playing:

Persona 5 Royal (PC)

kkslider5552000

I started playing Shovel Knight: Pocket Dungeon (which I keep wanting to call Shovel Knight: Puzzle Quest for some reason). I was worried about choosing the more rogue-like direction for the game, but so far I'm quite liking the gameplay loop for this type of game. I don't think I'd want to play for too long a period at once but for a half hour of succeeding and failing, its quite enjoyable (even if I'm worried I'll regret this choice later).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Fizza

@StarPoint So you're planning on playing Dread? You'll bloody need a palette cleanser like that after Other M.

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

StarPoint

@Fizza I've actually played Dread 3 times already. Just playing them out of order

Currently playing:

Persona 5 Royal (PC)

Helios26

Lego Marvel Superheroes & probably Gucamelee 1

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Xyphon22

I've gone a little out of control. I usually try to stick to one cartridge game at a time so I don't have to keep switching them out, and I decided to finally play Bioshock 2 after beating the first one a while ago. Then I picked up Great Ace Attorney Chronicles really cheap and wanted to jump into that. Then I picked up Ni No Kuni 2 on sale and wanted to try that. So now I have three going at once. Oh, well. At least they're all good, and pretty different so I can pick what to play based on my mood and what I feel like at the moment.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic