Forums

Topic: What Game(s) are You Currently Playing?

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,303

Greatluigi

BFBB rehydrated! And while I’m on the go. Pokemon brilliant diamond!

Greatluigi

iLikeUrAttitude

Playing Devil Survivor on the 3ds

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

BruceCM

Alternating between God of War & Skyrim Anniversary on PC ..... I'd forgotten the quest involving moths, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

Still xenoblade chronicles 2, fire emblem:awakening, and replaying new super mario bros 2 in short spurts.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Don't forget to update us on XC2, @NintendoByNature .... How's Awakening, too?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM awakening is amazing. So far, about 3 or so hours in, it seems like 3H lite. Which is still a good thing. It's all the same combat and story with less side stuff like you had in 3H.

I just got to Rex's village last night and saved before I got too far in. So im still making great progress. I love XC2, but about halfway through, I have to say unless things change drastically, it won't live up to my love for XC:DE.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

I'm not sure which of the 2 I liked more, @NintendoByNature .... I played Awakening long before 3H but glad to hear you're liking it, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699

Kaioken

Skyward Sword HD, Pokemon BD and Mario Kart, mario party superstars online
I'll probably gonna replay Super Mario 3D world

Kaioken

XandertheWise

games Im busy with currently

Star wars Jedi Fallen Order
Tales of Vesperia
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Resident Evil 5
Xenoblade 2 i just started in the beginning like back in November

XandertheWise

Anti-Matter

The Sims Bustin' Out Gamecube

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

Rocket League
Some Bowser's Fury
A bit of Crash Team Racing and Trials Rising

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Greatluigi

Spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated. I’m almost done with the game.

Greatluigi

dmcc0

On Xbox:
Hitman
Rocket League

On Switch:
Just about to start Mario 64 I think

dmcc0

Dyna-Z

I'm currently pummeling through Breath of the Wild for the first time. It's beautiful experience. My main issue with the game so far is when I enter a shrine expecting a puzzle, but instead I'm forced to do a combat trial. It seriously stops this game from being my favorite of all time.

Pronouns: she/her/he/him

Currently "cruising" through: Sonic Adventure

Willing to discuss because of completion (not 100%): Metroid Dread, BOTW and TOTK, Legends Arceus, Pokemon S/V, Zayzoo: An Earth Adventure

Switch Friend Code: SW-3879-2743-2877 | My Nintendo: Ezekiel | Twitter:

Magician

Now that my brother's eagerness to play Warframe has cooled I've been jumping between SMT V and Dragon Star Varnir. SMT V is rpg-bliss, one of the best reasons to own a Switch at the moment. It makes a strong argument for being among the best rpgs on the platform. And Dragon Star Varnir....is a diamond in the rough.

I don't know what it is about these rpgs published by Idea Factory on Switch, but most of the ports look like smeared peanut butter, graphically. And it's chunky peanut butter no less. But the voice acting is well done, the rpg mechanics aren't boring, and it otherwise runs well enough. I'm having a good time even though I wouldn't be quick to recommend it to non-rpg loving gamers.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

WoomyNNYes

A major test of strength!, haha.😉 Yeah, @Z-Core, when it's a guardian battle and not a puzzle, don't feel bad about skipping those until you have stronger armor, weapons, or know the tricks. (You can only upgrade your armor up to four times. How many times you can upgrade depends on how many Fairy Fountains you've found (When you find a Fair Fountain, they'll ask you to pay one time price$$$ to unlock them - it's worth it. There are four Fair Fountains hidden in the game. One is on the North/Northeast side of Kakariko Village - That shrine there has a path into the woods to the fountain.)

If you have weak bows, you can sneak into hyrule castle for the Royal Bows (gold color), they have damage power of 38-42, and have decent durablity. (Don't go through the front of hyrule castle. That's suicide). The castle is awesome, a good place score stronger weapons and explore - its big. Although, the high power black royal guard stuff in the castle is a joke, ridiculously brittle.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NintendoPete

After having finished Iconoclast and Master Blaster Zero 3 I am currently playing Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2

NintendoPete

MarioVillager92

The last two games I played were Pokemon Omega Ruby and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. I wanna try to get a good amount of progress in those, at least. I happen to have my 3DS in my bedroom so I'd play that before I sleep. I found myself playing Tetris Effect Connected a lot, too. I keep on playing classic score attack in multiplayer over and over again. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic